Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 241 of 388 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 239 240 241 242 243 251 291 341 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,025 of 9676

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, I completely forgot to add that.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey folks! What do you think is a reasonable price for....

Christine 30th anniversary remarqued

Thinner 30th
    Both PS Pub

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post

Thinner 30th
    Both PS Pub
    Unless they are # 1 copies, I would say $150 for Christine (remarqued) and $100 for Thinner.

Gunslinger Apprentice Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thinner 30th
    Both PS Pub
    Who did the Remarque on Christine?

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bunyip View Post

Thinner 30th
    Both PS Pub
    It would have to be Jill Bauman, as she was the artist for the PS Publishing edition of Christine.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post

Thinner 30th
    Both PS Pub
    Unless they are # 1 copies, I would say $150 for Christine (remarqued) and $100 for Thinner.
    Excellent. I'm getting a fair deal then. Thank you for your input! I've thought about adding these for awhile and the prices for Christine are crazy! Someone offered these up so I'm going to grab them.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thinner 30th
    Both PS Pub
    T-Dogz is indeed correct. Jill Bauman did the remarque. I'll post a pic on Instagram when I get it I can share a remarque with you!

Gunslinger Apprentice Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip will become famous soon enough Bunyip's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thinner 30th
    Both PS Pub
    T-Dogz is indeed correct. Jill Bauman did the remarque. I'll post a pic on Instagram when I get it I can share a remarque with you!
    That's great! Christine has become quite dear compared to the others, throw in a Remarque, and you are killing it!

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Excellent. I'm getting a fair deal then. Thank you for your input! I've thought about adding these for awhile and the prices for Christine are crazy! Someone offered these up so I'm going to grab them.
    Congrats on getting a reasonable deal AND a remarque by Jill Baumann as one of your early remarques (I presume)! Not a bad start at all!
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post

Congrats on getting a reasonable deal AND a remarque by Jill Baumann as one of your early remarques (I presume)! Not a bad start at all!
    Thank you! You presumed correctly sir. My very first one in fact

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay experts here's two more I need some advice on....

Insomnia Gift Edition

Dolores Claiborne Gift Edition

Thank you

P.S. After some friendly advice I just want to say that I am looking up prices and comparison shopping before I ask for you guys' advice. I don't like to post what I pay for things so I don't post a price range but I do check ABE, Ebay, and Amazon and depending on what you guys tell me, I either buy or don't. I'm fairly new to the gift edition collecting and I really don't know what versions should be worth so I appreciate the help. I'm glad I know more now and can buy at market price as they come out!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Insomnia Gift Edition

Thank you

If you are patient, you should be able to find them for ~$100-$125 each, perhaps a bit less for the Insomnia as they did 3,500 of the book.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

As a matter of fact, David at Betts Books has an Insomnia that is new still inshrinkwrap $90.
    I say jump on it. Item NS-8
    http://bettsbooks.com/w95020ai.html#girl

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Insomnia Gift Edition

Thank you

If you are patient, you should be able to find them for ~$100-$125 each, perhaps a bit less for the Insomnia as they did 3,500 of the book.
    Thank you RF. I appreciate the input. You're about the third person who has mentioned my patience(or lack thereof). Lol. haven't been on here long and it's as if you already know me

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

As a matter of fact, David at Betts Books has an Insomnia that is new still inshrinkwrap $90.
    And Ziesings still has them at list price of $75 - http://www.ziesings.com/pages/books/...-king/insomnia

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    And Ziesings still has them at list price of $75 - http://www.ziesings.com/pages/books/...-king/insomnia

Thanks. I tried to find their listing, but had no patience.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Someone turned me on to this. I didn't even try the publisher because I assumed they were all gone by now! As I said to them, you know what they say about assumptions
    Thank you!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks. I tried to find their listing, but had no patience.
    Real cute

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Someone turned me on to this. I didn't even try the publisher because I assumed they were all gone by now! As I said to them, you know what they say about assumptions
    Thank you!
    Not only are they still around, they are very nice and have fast service. I needed a new slipcase for a copy of Insomnia and they had one, $15 plus free shipping. You cant beat that!

And i will also sing the praises of David at Betts. His service may not be as fast as he works 2 jobs, but he is a true profesional and has some of the best prices around. I still think that learning about him after joining this site was like learning the secret handshake!!!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    Thank you!
    Not only are they still around, they are very nice and have fast service. I needed a new slipcase for a copy of Insomnia and they had one, $15 plus free shipping. You cant beat that!

And i will also sing the praises of David at Betts. His service may not be as fast as he works 2 jobs, but he is a true profesional and has some of the best prices around. I still think that learning about him after joining this site was like learning the secret handshake!!!
    Thanks for the info! I figured the books would have been long gone but I guess it was a bigger print run as mentioned above. I snagged one.
    yes! I love Bett's and I should have mentioned that in my searches. I lived near the physical store when Stu owned it so I visited it a few times and David is really good to work with. He hadn't updated the site yet but I did check out his new listings after he did.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you!

Thanks for the info! I figured the books would have been long gone but I guess it was a bigger print run as mentioned above. I snagged one.
    yes! I love Bett's and I should have mentioned that in my searches. I lived near the physical store when Stu owned it so I visited it a few times and David is really good to work with. He hadn't updated the site yet but I did check out his new listings after he did.
    If you have not already bought the book... David and myself (it was my book) would appreciate the sale.. and would do the $75. Thanks
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Thank you!

If you have not already bought the book... David and myself (it was my book) would appreciate the sale.. and would do the $75. Thanks
    Well damn I didn't know he would be updating the site yesterday and I had already gotten one for $75. Thank you though. I'll keep my eyes open for more updates on his page.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What would a french DOCTEUR SLEEP signed in Paris probably go for? Supposed to be 200 copies given away at the saturday night event.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I know the best way to gauge an items value is see what it sells for; however, I wanted to know what everyone thinks the post release value of the US and UK proof of Hill's The Fireman will be. There were a couple of sales at 350.00 U.S. last night on eBay for the U.S. version and a sale at approximately $405.00 for the UK version. The U.S. version seems to be relatively plentiful (Goodreads is giving away 25 copies), but there don't seem to be many UK versions available. Thoughts?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 241 of 388 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 239 240 241 242 243 251 291 341 ... LastLast