Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 386 of 388 FirstFirst ... 286 336 376 384 385 386 387 388 LastLast
Results 9,626 to 9,650 of 9676

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Gunslinger Apprentice mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Honvie View Post
    Hi all, what would be a fair value for Dark Man lettered PC edition?
    I think the PCs are going for $1300-$1500. I have one available if you’re looking to buy Honvie
    WANTED
    DT Limiteds #293, #398
    70s Inscribed Stand
    70s Inscribed Shining
    YOP Inscribed Firestarter

Traveler jtcook is on a distinguished road

Default Different Seasons advance

Hi Lotguy,

Yes I am in the process of selling some of my collection. How do we proceed ? Can I send you pic's etc ?

Thanks

Gunslinger Apprentice Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mcbanick View Post
    Hi all, what would be a fair value for Dark Man lettered PC edition?
    I think the PCs are going for $1300-$1500. I have one available if you’re looking to buy Honvie
    Thanks Mark. I have the other versions except lettered. Read on CD site that it was going for $1750 for the lettered which I thought was a tad expensive for a 88 pager... Was hoping I could land a PC to complete the set at $1000 level. Oh well...

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by jtcook View Post
    Hi Lotguy,

Yes I am in the process of selling some of my collection. How do we proceed ? Can I send you pic's etc ?

Thanks
    Yes please email me crystalcleanproservices@gmail.com

Gunslinger Apprentice Jack Mort will become famous soon enough Jack Mort will become famous soon enough Jack Mort's Avatar

My Mood
    Bashful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi everyone! Quick question for our experts: any value to a bound excerpt of stories from Nightmares and Dreamscapes? Is it a rare piece at all?

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Mort View Post
    Hi everyone! Quick question for our experts: any value to a bound excerpt of stories from Nightmares and Dreamscapes? Is it a rare piece at all?
    Pictures?
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Gunslinger Apprentice Jack Mort will become famous soon enough Jack Mort will become famous soon enough Jack Mort's Avatar

My Mood
    Bashful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll try to get some. It's sold as "Suffer the Little Children: Advance Promotional Story from the Collection "Nightmares & Dreamscapes." I've just never heard of this before!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Mort View Post
    It is pretty rare.....I have one.....was thinking of putting it up for sale.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey team, long time no see. I have finally decided to start letting go of the rest of the books I have held onto over the years. Kids are expensive

Does anyone have any guesses on these books?
    • Salems Lot (CD) Limited edition (PC) F/F
    • Salems Lot (CD) Lettered edition (PC) **Note this one has a factory defect from CD which is why it was a PC copy
    • Dark Tower WTTKH Artist Edition F/F
    • Dark Tower LSOE Artist Edition F/F
    • Doctor Sleep S/L F/F
    • I also have The Stand Uncut that was part of the 2016 Haven Foundation auctions back in the day with the art by Alex McVey and custom wooden case.

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Hey team, long time no see. I have finally decided to start letting go of the rest of the books I have held onto over the years. Kids are expensive

• Salems Lot (CD) Lettered edition (PC) **Note this one has a factory defect from CD which is why it was a PC copy
    • Doctor Sleep S/L F/F
    • I also have The Stand Uncut that was part of the 2016 Haven Foundation auctions back in the day with the art by Alex McVey and custom wooden case.
    DT WTTK is still being sold by Grant for $75
    DT LSOE is about $600
    Doc Sleep S/L is about $900
    Not sure about the rest
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That case was a custom based upon a Peter Schneider concept. It featured a "bull nose", and on the inside had the "anti-dote" vaccine and syringe. The book iitself was a USA trade 1st/1st of The Stand Uncut, and featured original art on the endpapers. It sold for a (IMO) shockingly low price of ~$400.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

• Doctor Sleep S/L F/F
    Sent you a pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Hi all, what do you think is a fair value for EOTD black signature / red signature today? 6-7 years ago I believe they were offered at $675/$1250 ranges...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi all, what do you think is a fair value for EOTD black signature / red signature today? 6-7 years ago I believe they were offered at $675/$1250 ranges...
    Wow they are a LOT more today

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Wow they are a LOT more today

Would $1200/$2500 be fair values today?

Country
    Country Flag

$1750-2000 for a black and $4000-5000 for a red depending on who's made out to

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

If only salaries increase at those rates! Thanks for the prices Kris.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

I’ve been toying with selling my King S/L’s.

Are the prices shown in The Collector website a good place to start? Also using his latest eBay sales?

Just trying to figure out where to start if I decide to pull the trigger and do this.

Thanks for any input.
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post

Are the prices shown in The Collector website a good place to start? Also using his latest eBay sales?

Just trying to figure out where to start if I decide to pull the trigger and do this.

Thanks for any input.
    I think they are a good place to start, but be aware they are typically on the low end of the current market value.
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Ok, thank you!
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Gunslinger Apprentice Curly has a spectacular aura about Curly has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by mmalling View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post

Thanks for any input.
    I think they are a good place to start, but be aware they are typically on the low end of the current market value.
    The current market value is way down from what it was last year. I keep a record of the Rare King group prices and they have fallen a lot.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks curly. Maybe I’ll wait for a rising market. I’m not on Facebook so I’ll just have to keep an eye on this site……
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

John F. Kennedy oxfordcomma will become famous soon enough oxfordcomma will become famous soon enough

Value please for the following which I intend to sell soon.

Signed by King and dated (1983), US First Edition The Stand.

The book has some foxing but the boards are free of dinges and corners are sharp.
    Text block is tight and MAY not have been read.
    For a Doubleday of that time I would say the book is NF.
    The jacket is clean and free of chips and tears and is also NF.
    My interpretation of condition is not expert level but I think this is an excellent example.
    It comes with the white after-market tray case from ‘The Collector’ and that is pretty much as new.

Thanks in advance

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by oxfordcomma View Post

The book has some foxing but the boards are free of dinges and corners are sharp.
    My interpretation of condition is not expert level but I think this is an excellent example.
    It comes with the white after-market tray case from ‘The Collector’ and that is pretty much as new.

Thanks in advance
    Appreciate the description but personally, I would need to see detailed pictures before putting a value on a Double Day book. They can vary so much given their age. Others may venture a guess however.
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mmalling View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by oxfordcomma View Post

Thanks in advance
    Appreciate the description but personally, I would need to see detailed pictures before putting a value on a Double Day book. They can vary so much given their age. Others may venture a guess however.
    Pics are a MUST.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 386 of 388 FirstFirst ... 286 336 376 384 385 386 387 388 LastLast