Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 296 of 388 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 294 295 296 297 298 306 346 ... LastLast
Results 7,376 to 7,400 of 9676

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Probably right around $300-375. I have been surprised by what some not so nice condition copies have sold for though so I'm probably on the low side.

Mulleins
    I agree.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a value for the UK slipcased limited Charlie the Choo Choo with print?
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How about a F/F Firestarter that looked like it just rolled off the showroom floor?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    How about a F/F Firestarter that looked like it just rolled off the showroom floor?
    US trade 1st in as you would describe as F/F

$125-$250

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    US trade 1st in as you would describe as F/F

$125-$250
    Thanks!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Duplicate post

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi, I ask this every now and again, value of Colorado kid lettered, miller, 17 of 33.

Reason asked is doesn't seem to appreciate, but David at BettsBooks sold 'pc' chadbourne at $1000 recently?

Is this a one off?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Hi, I ask this every now and again, value of Colorado kid lettered, miller, 17 of 33.

Reason asked is doesn't seem to appreciate, but David at BettsBooks sold 'pc' chadbourne at $1000 recently?

Is this a one off?
    The 1/33 copies are damn near impossible to find. I'd pay $1K any day for one. In fact, if someone has all three (even if numbers don't match), I'd consider paying $4K+ for them.

EDIT:

As for "appreciate", so few change hands it's hard to tell, but issue price was ~475 pounds (In the USA it sucked as it took $2 for one Pound).

There are less than 99 collectors that have all three, and the holders rarely sell.

2nd EDIT: In order of price, the Potter is first, Miller second, and Chadbourne third.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks RF. my previous descriptions must be vague as never seen that value.

Cheers

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Anyone have a value for the UK slipcased limited Charlie the Choo Choo with print?
    Bump
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Bump
    roughly $100

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's funny... I haven't seen one for sale in a long time!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post

Is this a one off?
    I think David at Betts is getting ready to put another PC copy (Chadbourne version) on Betts.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Need an opinion, I am looking to sell one of the below... what would be a fair asking price?

Michael Whelan's - The Dark Tower: The Long Road - Framed Print (Now sold out on Whelan's site)

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Is $170 a good price for this copy of Roadwork? There are some scuffs over the title, but otherwise it looks to be a nice copy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Is $170 a good price for this copy of The Long Walk? There some scuffs over the title, but otherwise it looks to be a nice copy.

Long Walk or Roadwork?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$170 for a 1st Roadwork that looks as clean as that is a good deal.
    I'll give you $200.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Is $170 a good price for this copy of The Long Walk? There some scuffs over the title, but otherwise it looks to be a nice copy.

Long Walk or Roadwork?
    Whoops!! Good catch. I've adjusted the original post to say Roadwork.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll give you $200.
    No deal But that's the response I needed to know it was a worthwhile purchase!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

RF don't tease

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    RF don't tease

You're hilarious, Kris!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll give you $200.
    Interesting. So what do we feel a full set of 4, with all books in a condition as nice as this? $1400?

I'm basing this on:
    Rage ~ $700
    The Long Walk ~ $250
    Roadwork ~ $200
    The Running Man ~ $150
    + $100 premium for the entire set in one purchase.

EDIT I think my math is correct, but if so thats a 46,666.66% increase on the original Rage cover price.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey team, what's Nebel worth?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    I'll give you $200.
    Interesting. So what do we feel a full set of 4, with all books in a condition as nice as this? $1400?

I'm basing this on:
    Rage ~ $700
    The Long Walk ~ $250
    Roadwork ~ $200
    The Running Man ~ $150
    + $100 premium for the entire set in one purchase.

EDIT I think my math is correct, but if so thats a 46,666.66% increase on the original Rage cover price.
    $1,400 sounds close. Perhaps a bit more. If signed, price skyrockets.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I can't help but wonder what price a PC copy of the lettered IT would be worth?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 296 of 388 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 294 295 296 297 298 306 346 ... LastLast