2018 DT.Org Fundraiser-The Last Hurrah!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 311 of 311 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 309 310 311
Results 7,751 to 7,754 of 7754

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What’s the value of a 1st edition DOTT signed by Phil Hale?

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$79-$109

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    $79-$109
    Thanks RF!

Citizen of Gilead MikeDuke is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    But what about a flat signed Carrie in at least VG+ condition. Possibly NM-. I always go lower than what I think it is

This was back on the other page. I can't see any marks or blemishes at all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 311 of 311 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 309 310 311