Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 325 of 387 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 323 324 325 326 327 335 375 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,125 of 9666

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

In my opinion, if you think you’d enjoy your signature more by having it framed, then I’d have it framed. But, in terms of resale or market value, removing the page from your paperback would be a misstep and detrct from value.

Traveler palooka will become famous soon enough palooka will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    In my opinion, if you think you’d enjoy your signature more by having it framed, then I’d have it framed. But, in terms of resale or market value, removing the page from your paperback would be a misstep and detrct from value.
    Thank you!

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by palooka View Post
    Thank you!
    Yes, keep it in the book.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

What’s the current value of a signed Four Past Midnight first edition with an older signature?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    What’s the current value of a signed Four Past Midnight first edition with an older signature?
    NF/NF condition flatsigned with signature 1990-1995, $375-$400. If flatsigned and dated <1995 add 20%+

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Jerome!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

I would frame it! Don’t see to much value in the Pb. $100 or so. If done correctly. You would have a great conversation piece

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    NF/NF condition flatsigned with signature 1990-1995, $375-$400. If flatsigned and dated <1995 add 20%+
    BTW, that's just one opinion. There are quite a few people here who could render an opinion (much appreciated).

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I paid $300 2 weeks ago for this one inscribed near release date...

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Alan.

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

My local Half Price Book Store has been getting in a lot of 1st/1st Stephen King Paperbacks. I've been buying a couple at a time as they come in.
    I got the first 3 Signet Dark Tower books 1st/1st, in NF condition and wondered what they were worth.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by darkseer View Post
    My local Half Price Book Store has been getting in a lot of 1st/1st Stephen King Paperbacks. I've been buying a couple at a time as they come in.
    I got the first 3 Signet Dark Tower books 1st/1st, in NF condition and wondered what they were worth.
    As you got them from your local Half Price Book Store, they are worth that!

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Or half of that, anyway.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Or half of that, anyway.
    Or maybe double what you paid for them. But then I was never good at maths.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Double, because presumably Half Price Books sells books for 50% of what they are worth

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Double, because presumably Half Price Books sells books for 50% of what they are worth
    They get their books from shops who cannot sell them. So there is no demand at full price.

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well they may not be worth much but there in really good condition and I'm collection all the 1st/1st early paperback editions so I'm happy.
    Thanks for the help.

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Found someone with a copy of IO Magazine #10 (1971, first appearence of Brooklyn August). I havent seen it, but was wondering if his price of $100 was resonable or not. Im not in the market right now, but if someone else is, i could follow up on it.
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    Found someone with a copy of IO Magazine #10 (1971, first appearence of Brooklyn August). I havent seen it, but was wondering if his price of $100 was resonable or not. Im not in the market right now, but if someone else is, i could follow up on it.
    $100 is resonable. The last one sold at Betts went for $125.

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    $100 is resonable. The last one sold at Betts went for $125.
    Thanks!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can I please ask for the current market value of the following...?

UK S/L Doctor Sleep 1/200

UK S/L Sleeping Beauties 1/250

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Was there a lettered edition of The Gunslinger? If so, what’s it valued at?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ttered+and+S+L
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ttered+and+S+L
    I’ll remember to check the catalog first someday! Thanks. Any idea what market value is on these things?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 325 of 387 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 323 324 325 326 327 335 375 ... LastLast