+ Reply to Thread
Page 301 of 301 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 299 300 301
Results 7,501 to 7,503 of 7503

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X will become famous soon enough C1TIZEN_X will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by C1TIZEN_X View Post
    Opinions on value? It is not in great shape and is a BCE. Thanks.

NF signed BCE are around $100(generally)-150(maaaaybe;cool inscription helps) that one id say 75 ish IMO. Bonus points for being signed on my birthday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks, I knew before I bought it that it was a BCE, but I got it for a pretty good price. That, and it's my first inscription Thanks.
    Wish List
    1/1 Salem's Lot
    1/1 The Shining
    1/1 Night Shift
    1/1 Carrie

Demon of the Prim HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Opinions on value? It is not in great shape and is a BCE. Thanks.

NF signed BCE are around $100(generally)-150(maaaaybe;cool inscription helps) that one id say 75 ish IMO. Bonus points for being signed on my birthday

Thanks, I knew before I bought it that it was a BCE, but I got it for a pretty good price. That, and it's my first inscription Thanks.
    Yep, i seen that one. Nicely done

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice signature! Well done!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 301 of 301 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 299 300 301