Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 309 of 387 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 307 308 309 310 311 319 359 ... LastLast
Results 7,701 to 7,725 of 9666

Thread: Current Market Value-Experts assess yours, or other's collectible King item

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

$100-$150

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Value of a UK first edition, first printing of The Shining, flatsigned by King. Book has usual discolouring to page block, but spine and binding are tight. DJ unclipped and in very good condition. Overall, I’d class as VG+
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post
    Value of a UK first edition, first printing of The Shining, flatsigned by King. Book has usual discolouring to page block, but spine and binding are tight. DJ unclipped and in very good condition. Overall, I’d class as VG+
    Very hard to get a signed copy. The only signed/inscribed one at Betts went for $1300. I have one and would be interested to see what they fetch.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's been awhile since we didnt hear about those Charlie the Choo Choo books, since they werent really related to the movie.
    I dont have any, but would be wondering what would the SDCC ones would be worth today, and the later variants.
    I also believe that Sony / Scribner had supposedly printed out more copies (according to David or Jerome, I dont remember), but they never turned up in the end, did they? Likely to be stored or destroyed?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I was never of the belief that there were substantially more of the SDCC versions printed. None were ever distributed again. I doubt that they destroyed extra copies.
    The SDCC ones are worth quite a bit IMO. Easily $600+ each.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

What’s the value of a signed COTW with little fading on the spine? I don’t have pictures handy, but would say it’s in NF/NF condition?

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

How about the value of a Lettered joyland?

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    How about the value of a Lettered joyland?
    $4,000 USD.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Thanks! Do you have any recent sales data? I have zero for his book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Not sure on the $4K for a lettered Joyland. There are so few known recent sales.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Not sure on the $4K for a lettered Joyland. There are so few known recent sales.
    I think I bought the last one on ebay. The asking price was $2,995 but I got it for $2000.

There are no buyers around, so the price may be less now.

My Mood
    Inspired

Thanks Alan - I may slightly disagree with you there. I believe there was a sale around Christmas time that was made for 3,000. That being said that is the only sale I had any information on so I didn’t know what the trends were showing.

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

When you are dealing with a lettered edition of only 26, I would suggest in most cases there are actually more buyers around than books.

Gunslinger Apprentice BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

A friend of mine knew I was a King fan and gave me 4 Dark Tower Proofs or ARC's (not sure what the difference is). The ones I have are from Grant/Scribner DTIII Wastelands (White cover), DTV, DT6, and DT7 (light blue covers). They are all in great shape and are in plastic bags. Are these common and what would they be worth?

Thanks,
    Gina

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

How much for a NF copy of The Shining and then also the same condition copy but with remainder spray?
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

I use this site all the time.

From the looks of it, you have some pretty nice value there, congrats!
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    How much for a NF copy of The Shining and then also the same condition copy but with remainder spray?
    To some the spray is a deal-breaker, to others, not that big of a deal. I'd estimate $350+ for NF. $300 for copy with spray. Seek other opinions.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    To some the spray is a deal-breaker, to others, not that big of a deal. I'd estimate $350+ for NF. $300 for copy with spray. Seek other opinions.
    That's what I figured but the guy selling "the biggest collection in the world" on Ebay finally got back to me and said that his "cheapest" copy was NF with remainder spray for $1000 plus $25 shipping - LOL.

Gunslinger Apprentice BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by C1TIZEN_X View Post
    I use this site all the time.

From the looks of it, you have some pretty nice value there, congrats!
    Wow that is a great site!! Thanks. It doesn't look like too many of the ones I have sold recently.

If anyone here is interested lmk as I don't collect Proofs and would be open to offers.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Any ideas about the current value of this 2nd state 'Salem's Lot (my personal copy)? I haven't kept up with the market after I assembled this copy (DJ and book were married).

Your input is much appreciated!

Country
    Country Flag

One recently sold (not nearly as nice DJ) for $800 if that helps.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

What's the current market value for the UK sleeping beauties S/L?

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    What's the current market value for the UK sleeping beauties S/L?
    Approx. $475.00
    Two recently sold for £330/£331

sk

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

FYI, I am not specifically planning to sell the 'Salem's Lot I inquired about a few posts back - I am (passively) looking for a 3d state 'Salem's Lot and was wondering about the value of a 3d state compared to a 2nd state, which in turn made me wonder what my 2nd state would be worth today. I've had it for years and never kept up with the market after getting this copy.

However, with three more years of tuition fees and expensive medical textbooks ahead of me I might be tempted by the right offer at the right time

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

You know, I don't know if I have ever seen a 3rd state for sale.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

+ Reply to Thread
Page 309 of 387 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 307 308 309 310 311 319 359 ... LastLast