Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: peripheral

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    some really great titles in there. nice haul.
    Thanks Jim. I'm on a bit of a classic horror paperback run at the moment. Some Fritz Leiber and Guy N Smith paperbacks just arrived today.

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    some really great titles in there. nice haul.
    Thanks Jim. I'm on a bit of a classic horror paperback run at the moment. Some Fritz Leiber and Guy N Smith paperbacks just arrived today.
    Some of those Guy N Smith paperbacks are really cool!!
    ~Jonathan

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Some more vintage pulp paperbacks...

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Reminds me of some ex girlfriends....

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Crabby were they lol.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

There was a time when I wasn't collecting inscribed King novels. I was sticking to the S/L's, nice solid focus. Now I'm like, "I'll just grab inscribed novels of my favourites only". Next it will be... "Everything inscribed, EVERYTHING, and f*k the world!"

Moral? Drugs are bad.

Here are some recent acquisitions, 1sts and fine...

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice! Congrats.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Finally THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO.....oh wait. I got carried away there. I mean FINALLY! You posted some new goodies! They look sharp man..and yes, the disease only progresses it seems

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet pick ups. The cool thing about inscribed copies is they are generally in great condition too (assuming the person they were inscribed to looked after it...)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Nice! Congrats.
    Cheers Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Finally THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO.....oh wait. I got carried away there. I mean FINALLY! You posted some new goodies! They look sharp man..and yes, the disease only progresses it seems
    Haha... Always appreciative of a WWF / WWE reference! Cheers man.

Sweet pick ups. The cool thing about inscribed copies is they are generally in great condition too (assuming the person they were inscribed to looked after it...)
    Thanks James. Yeah, they're in great shape. Very pleased. I was especially after a "#1 fan" inscribed Misery...

Gunslinger Apprentice FennyBate is on a distinguished road FennyBate's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice. Looks like they're in beautiful condition.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice copies! Congrats.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

C O N G R A T S !!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by FennyBate View Post
    Very nice. Looks like they're in beautiful condition.
    Thanks Lincoln.

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Very nice copies! Congrats.
    Cheers Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    C O N G R A T S !!!
    Thanks Frank!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Peri! I need that Needful Things
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Haha.. Thanks Man. Yep, I do remember Needful Things is one of your fave too. Fingers crossed it's high on the a publisher's next S/L list.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Haha.. Thanks Man. Yep, I do remember Needful Things is one of your fave too. Fingers crossed it's high on the a publisher's next S/L list.
    Yes. Can't believe such a great story hasn't been given the treatment it deserves.

Country
    Country Flag

My haul over the last month. Purchased from a few places, including the King Pin at Betts. I'm stoked that I finally got a near fine copy of Salem's Lot 2nd state.

This is my second EotD S/L. I got this because I liked the inscription - In reference to King leaving "Bob" of the first personalised 250. (I still don't know how King forgot to include Bob Jackson in the first round??)

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Peri!

Gunslinger Apprentice FennyBate is on a distinguished road FennyBate's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Some great additions there.
    Did you find those paperbacks locally? Some of them are quite rare.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Apparently, we are part of the same SK collectors group on FB! Again, that is a friggin' amazing haul! Do you have any money left over from the bank heist...?

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hell of a haul! Congratulations! Doesn't get much better than that.

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

That makes sense now I've seen the cool inscription!!

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Peri!
    Thanks mate.

Quote Originally Posted by FennyBate View Post
    Some great additions there.
    Did you find those paperbacks locally? Some of them are quite rare.
    Thanks Lincoln. Some of them (all of those in the first pic i.e., the T.E.D. Klein, Charles Grant, etc, and the the Guy Smith in the second pic) were from a guy in Perth (bought on Gumtree). The others here in the latet pic are a combo of local eBay seller and a US seller from Etsy. I've found some great vintage paperback sellers on Etsy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast