+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: peripheral

Donate to HF Mateys! becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Really nice new stuff!
    WANTED:

DT II: The Drawing of the Three S/L #644 FOUND 7/9/15!

MM AGoT, MM ACoK, SP ASoS #320 - GRRM - can trade

Manni Folken zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

You don't mess around. Congrats!

Demon of the Prim HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic Antoni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Servant of Gan peripheral is just really nice peripheral is just really nice peripheral is just really nice peripheral is just really nice peripheral is just really nice peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Becca, Paul and Chad!

Manni Folken Stockerlone is a name known to all Stockerlone is a name known to all Stockerlone is a name known to all Stockerlone is a name known to all Stockerlone is a name known to all Stockerlone is a name known to all Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supernice new books, CONGRATS !!!

My collection
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...on-Stockerlone

GERMANY-FIFA Worldchampion 2014

SALE
    Stephen King promo telefon card
    Desperation/Regulator Flip-over ARC Leseexemplar

Servant of Gan peripheral is just really nice peripheral is just really nice peripheral is just really nice peripheral is just really nice peripheral is just really nice peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Supernice new books, CONGRATS !!!
    Thanks Stockerlone! Letting the bank account have a little breather for now

Country
    Country Flag

I've been meaning to get into Rick Hautala for years. User "We Deal In Lead" recently gave me some suggestions on where to start and I just finished Glimpses and loved it. Straightforward and creepy. I then purchased 2 S/L and a flatsigned from a local seller.

Weedeater Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sweet adds, Peri. I love the 4 Octobers. Been meaning to pick it up plus the other CD '4' editions.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Sweet adds, Peri. I love the 4 Octobers. Been meaning to pick it up plus the other CD '4' editions.
    Cheers Brian, yes, this is my next (careful) read, I think. Oh, hang on, after End of Watch... And City of Mirrors.

Weedeater Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Always something, brother.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 has a spectacular aura about jreitan47 has a spectacular aura about jreitan47 has a spectacular aura about jreitan47's Avatar

Nice, congrats! I'm a big fan of Hautala!
    ~Jonathan

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post
    Nice, congrats! I'm a big fan of Hautala!
    Cheers Jonathan. Oh, I've really enjoyed him so far.

Breaker Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Dude! Finally found your thread.

Awesome! Nice to see a great Down Under collection. You have some fantastic books, and like the others mentioned, your first editions look to be in excellent shape.

If only I could find a signed Cujo locally!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Dude! Finally found your thread.

Awesome! Nice to see a great Down Under collection. You have some fantastic books, and like the others mentioned, your first editions look to be in excellent shape.

If only I could find a signed Cujo locally!!!!
    Thanks Mate! Appreciate all the positive comments comments from the SK collecting canons, like yourself. Already thinking of adding some shelving. And finding ANYTHING locally is so rare that I usually just grab it!

Country
    Country Flag

A recent grab of signed copies...

Country
    Country Flag

Nice adds, brother!

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Just dropped by to say UP THE IRONS!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Just dropped by to say UP THE IRONS!!!!
    Scream for me Long Beach. SCREAM FOR ME LONG BEACH!!!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Doctor doctor pleeeeaaase!

Country
    Country Flag

I know collectors tend to be divided on the issue of flat signed versus inscribed, but I'm an inscribed guy every time. Recently acquired these beauties from another DT member - Greg (shibus) is a great guy.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Freakin awesome man. Sigs look great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manni Folken zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on those!

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Peri!

Vagrant Dead The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Those are wonderful, Peri. Congratulations!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast