Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: peripheral

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Really nice new stuff!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

You don't mess around. Congrats!

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic Antoni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Becca, Paul and Chad!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supernice new books, CONGRATS !!!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Supernice new books, CONGRATS !!!
    Thanks Stockerlone! Letting the bank account have a little breather for now

Country
    Country Flag

I've been meaning to get into Rick Hautala for years. User "We Deal In Lead" recently gave me some suggestions on where to start and I just finished Glimpses and loved it. Straightforward and creepy. I then purchased 2 S/L and a flatsigned from a local seller.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sweet adds, Peri. I love the 4 Octobers. Been meaning to pick it up plus the other CD '4' editions.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Sweet adds, Peri. I love the 4 Octobers. Been meaning to pick it up plus the other CD '4' editions.
    Cheers Brian, yes, this is my next (careful) read, I think. Oh, hang on, after End of Watch... And City of Mirrors.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Always something, brother.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Nice, congrats! I'm a big fan of Hautala!
    ~Jonathan

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post
    Nice, congrats! I'm a big fan of Hautala!
    Cheers Jonathan. Oh, I've really enjoyed him so far.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Dude! Finally found your thread.

Awesome! Nice to see a great Down Under collection. You have some fantastic books, and like the others mentioned, your first editions look to be in excellent shape.

If only I could find a signed Cujo locally!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Dude! Finally found your thread.

Awesome! Nice to see a great Down Under collection. You have some fantastic books, and like the others mentioned, your first editions look to be in excellent shape.

If only I could find a signed Cujo locally!!!!
    Thanks Mate! Appreciate all the positive comments comments from the SK collecting canons, like yourself. Already thinking of adding some shelving. And finding ANYTHING locally is so rare that I usually just grab it!

Country
    Country Flag

A recent grab of signed copies...

Country
    Country Flag

Nice adds, brother!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Just dropped by to say UP THE IRONS!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Just dropped by to say UP THE IRONS!!!!
    Scream for me Long Beach. SCREAM FOR ME LONG BEACH!!!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Doctor doctor pleeeeaaase!

Country
    Country Flag

I know collectors tend to be divided on the issue of flat signed versus inscribed, but I'm an inscribed guy every time. Recently acquired these beauties from another DT member - Greg (shibus) is a great guy.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Freakin awesome man. Sigs look great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on those!

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Peri!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Those are wonderful, Peri. Congratulations!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast