Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: peripheral

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOutsider83 View Post
    G'Day from Australia.
    I am posting to ask if we can request certain Stephen King books in this Dark Tower Thread or do we have to keep an "eye out only" in the threads, I am just finding them a little hard to follow as there are so many compartments.
    Here’s the thread you’re looking for:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...s-Items-Wanted

You can post any King related books/items you’re wanting to buy in that thread.

For other authors, here’s the thread to use:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...d-Market-Value
    Cheers, Adam.

Yes Outsider83, you appear to be lost. This is my personal collection thread - a sacred place where I show off my own Stephen King collectibles and languish on a sofa, naked but for a tumbler of aged rum in my hand... Fair warning.
    I can't give rep yet again to you, but that certainly deserves it.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    G'Day from Australia.
    I am posting to ask if we can request certain Stephen King books in this Dark Tower Thread or do we have to keep an "eye out only" in the threads, I am just finding them a little hard to follow as there are so many compartments.

Cheers, Adam.

Yes Outsider83, you appear to be lost. This is my personal collection thread - a sacred place where I show off my own Stephen King collectibles and languish on a sofa, naked but for a tumbler of aged rum in my hand... Fair warning.
    I can't give rep yet again to you, but that certainly deserves it.
    That’s ok Mike, I understand.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Duh!! Why do you think we stop by so often?!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

G'Day from Australia.

Cheers, Adam.

Nothing I like seeing better in a King thread than quality glassware.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've never met an inscribed Misery that I don't like...

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Haha those are amazing.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

NICE, Antoni. Good range of dates/signatures, too.

Do you know the story behind that last inscription? It seems very specific.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

Haha those are amazing.
    Thanks, man. Yeah, the new one is the UK first - now I've got a classic inscription on both firsts, very happy.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Haha those are amazing.
    Ill second this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    NICE, Antoni. Good range of dates/signatures, too.

Do you know the story behind that last inscription? It seems very specific.
    Cheers, mate. The new addition is the UK Misery, stoked to have it. And no idea who the "Paul" is in the inscription - I've posted it here previously (I bought that one a year or so ago from a member Tippy) but not sure who the "Paul" is, or the story, but as King has signed it Steve, and it's specific, I'd say it's someone at least on the periphery of King's circle.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Those are fantastic!!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Those look like awesome copies! Congrats, Peri!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Those are awesome. Congrats.

My Mood
    Cool

Antoni,
    I took a look again at your collection again. Amazing. I noticed that the Gunslinger back jacket and spine are different on them. Is one the S\L and one a first ed? I need to put a pick up of my first because that's one I have never done.
    But you have an amazing collection.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing Misery`s, BIG CONGRATS Antoni !!!

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I've never met an inscribed Misery that I don't like...

👏👏👏 very nice indeed!
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Those are fantastic!!
    Thanks dudecake...

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Those look like awesome copies! Congrats, Peri!
    Thanks Brian...

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Antoni,
    I took a look again at your collection again. Amazing. I noticed that the Gunslinger back jacket and spine are different on them. Is one the S\L and one a first ed? I need to put a pick up of my first because that's one I have never done.
    But you have an amazing collection.
    Cheers, Mike. I'm not exactly sure which photo you're referring to, but I do have a Gunslinger 1st and an SL, but they should have the same jackets..? Could be sun fade?

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Amazing Misery`s, BIG CONGRATS Antoni !!!
    Thanks Frank!

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post
    👏👏👏 very nice indeed!
    Cheers, Andy

Country
    Country Flag

Some newbies to my hood...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dammmmmm. There some hard ones to get!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool

Antoni
    I could not find the post so don't worry about it. I don't know why, but I looked through your collection again. Man it's quite the collection you have. Extremely impressive.

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Some newbies to my hood...

Some nice additions! Congratulations sir 👍👍👍
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Peri!

Country
    Country Flag

Cheers guys...

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Great stuff. Would love to get those UK limited editions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast