Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: peripheral

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Beautiful, man. I don’t think I’ve ever seen paper quite like that before.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That's a Who's Who of authors all right, some of which I really like and some of which I really don't, not personally, just their fiction writing.
    Still, an impressive looking book.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Love the illustrations in Dystopia! And the signatures are amazing. Congratulations!

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Lots of great sigs there!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Nice add, Peri!
    Thanks, brother Brian!

Quote Originally Posted by adammoro View Post
    Beautiful, man. I don’t think I’ve ever seen paper quite like that before.
    Cheers, my man. It really is a lovely edition.

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    That's a Who's Who of authors all right, some of which I really like and some of which I really don't, not personally, just their fiction writing.
    Still, an impressive looking book.
    Cheers, Steve. Yeah, I agree - some have a fan in me, and some I don't get into at all.. (and some I haven't read)... Who are your winners and losers from this bunch?

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Love the illustrations in Dystopia! And the signatures are amazing. Congratulations!
    Cheers, Peter. And yeah, Harry O. Morris is a master of the macabre in his own right.

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Lots of great sigs there!
    Cheers, Dynamite Kid ... It's not quite the cast of Dark Dreamers, but it's up there...

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Again, I went back and had another look. You have an amazing collection. Congrats. And that Thinner does look awesome.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Again, I went back and had another look. You have an amazing collection. Congrats. And that Thinner does look awesome.
    Cheers, Mike. There's something about that Thinner - the artwork, the choice of book, the production - it's a favourite of mine.

Country
    Country Flag

Lettered Carrie - PS Publishing (thanks to a fantastic member on here).

The accompanying remarque booklet

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So good, I gotta give you props twice

PS’s lettered are up there as my favorite editions. Dig the remarque for your letter. Again, congrats!
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

BOOMSHAKALAKA! Amazing pick-up!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Wow. Another home run. Congrats.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Beautiful, and 'C' for CARRIE. Couldn't be better.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Peri!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

SUPERAMAZING !!!!!

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome!!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Carrie...lettered?! Nice score bud! Are you focusing on lettered editions now?

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I saw the gorgeous Carrie on the P & J thread and thought I'd drop by and tell you Congratulations--only 26 of those babies out there--well done! PS did a great job on these Anniversary editions.

My Mood
    Cool

So not only Thinner, but Carrie too? Dayum. That's some great stuff there.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    So good, I gotta give you props twice

PS’s lettered are up there as my favorite editions. Dig the remarque for your letter. Again, congrats!
    Thanks a lot, TJ. I do love these editions, and although I'm not a huge Chadbourne fan but he did a great job here...

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    BOOMSHAKALAKA! Amazing pick-up!
    Cheers, brother

Wow. Another home run. Congrats.
    Cheers, Mike...

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Beautiful, and 'C' for CARRIE. Couldn't be better.
    Thanks so much, Steve...

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Very nice, Peri!
    Thanks my man...

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    SUPERAMAZING !!!!!
    Cheers Frank!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    Awesome!!
    Thanks so much, Sebastian

Quote Originally Posted by adammoro View Post
    Carrie...lettered?! Nice score bud! Are you focusing on lettered editions now?
    Cheers, man... I get the odd lettered if there's no other signed variant (e.g., S/L) and when I find the odd stash of buried Narco money...

Quote Originally Posted by jcmanske View Post
    I saw the gorgeous Carrie on the P & J thread and thought I'd drop by and tell you Congratulations--only 26 of those babies out there--well done! PS did a great job on these Anniversary editions.
    Haha, thanks Jeff... Yeah, they're stately editions...

So not only Thinner, but Carrie too? Dayum. That's some great stuff there.
    Cheers again, Mike... Yeah, and Salem's

My Mood
    Cool

"Cheers again, Mike... Yeah, and Salem's "
    Oh stop it already will ya . Seriously though, you collection gets better and better every time I look at it.

Country
    Country Flag

"Cheers again, Mike... Yeah, and Salem's "
    Oh stop it already will ya . Seriously though, you collection gets better and better every time I look at it.

Country
    Country Flag

Update of the ever-spreading shelves of my primary collection. (BTW - I haven't had custom made concave shelves - it's my first attempt at a panoramic iPhone photo)...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Breathtaking...Looks awesome, dude

My Mood
    Chatty

Default Book Collection: peripheral

Ho-ly shit. Simply amazing.

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Impressively displayed and beautiful--elegant and clean! Well done!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast