Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: peripheral

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Another beautiful Bloch!

I notice a book by Matheson's son. I hate to say it, but, although I find 98% of everything Richard Matheson wrote grand and eloquent (he wrote a couple of experimental stories I just did not much care for), I have never read anything by his son I liked in the least. I suppose it's just a matter of personal taste.
    Thanks Steve. And I understand your point on Matheson - this is actually the only one of RCM I've read, and while I enjoyed it a lot, he's not in his dad's league.

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Killer as always. Love the variety, particularly fond of the Bloch
    Cheers mate. Yes, this is a Near Fine copy of The Scarf, I'm very happy with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Great new books Antoni, CONGRATS !!!
    Thanks Frank! I'm especially happy wiht that Laird Barron chapbook - it was only available as a Kickstarter add on for some project years back, but un unnumbered one came up for sale and a fellow Aussie collector sourced it for me.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice adds, Peri!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Nice adds, Peri!
    Thanks, man..

Gunslinger Apprentice Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

All very nice adds. I've got to say, The Magus is still one of the most unsettling books I've read. My father-in-law who got me into book collecting collected Fowles and James Dickey. The Magus and Deliverance are two of my favorites reads.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Frondz View Post
    All very nice adds. I've got to say, The Magus is still one of the most unsettling books I've read. My father-in-law who got me into book collecting collected Fowles and James Dickey. The Magus and Deliverance are two of my favorites reads.
    Thx Frondz. I haven't actually read The Magus yet, but have heard others say similar things about it. I purchased it after reading The Collector, which I loved.

Country
    Country Flag

The slipcase has arrived... (I love the design but I wish they'd make them big enough for a sheet of mylar. It's a tight squeeze in there).

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks great. Love the case!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nice, mine's on the way!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good stuff!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks fellas... CD do make a nice slipcase...

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Cheers (literally) Frank!

Country
    Country Flag

Soon after I started collecting King in a focused way, PS Publishing began releasing their special editions. I’ve never really been taken by their artist variants but I’ve always loved the Lettered edition of Thinner. I think Les Edwards is one of the best fantasy artists working today, and I think this cover is one of his best pieces. While I don't collect Lettered editions (beyond my pay scale), I have started collecting Lettered editions where there is no S/L variant.

Well, after years of it being beyond reach, I was finally ready and lucky enough to obtain a copy. Thinner Lettered edition, 1/26 copies, signed by King, Edwards, and Mains. An absolutely stunning book and traycase, with an original piece of artwork and book of remarques... And, of course, a big thank you to a member here, Mr RT...

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well done man. I was gonna do the exact same thing as I am nearing completion of the S/l's.... however I felt PS was far to overpriced. Thinner is the best as well I think... good for you brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Night shift and tommyknockers are the next two on the list

Salem should be shipping end of October. Early november

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

Wait, what? PS is doing an S/L for TOMMYKNOCKERS? Is that official? I thought they weren't going to be able to do anymore S/Ls? Has NIGHT SHIFT been confirmed as an S/L too?
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

An absolute beauty! Big congrats brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Very impressive!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post

Wait, what? PS is doing an S/L for TOMMYKNOCKERS? Is that official? I thought they weren't going to be able to do anymore S/Ls? Has NIGHT SHIFT been confirmed as an S/L too?
    I think they will keep pumping them out... however there is no promise of any signature....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

very nice!!! How big is that one compared to the standard edition? Is it the same undersized novel or did they move up to the 7 x 10?

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Absolutely fantastic, Antoni. Big congratulations!

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Peri!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

I think they will keep pumping them out... however there is no promise of any signature....
    Yes, that's right. Artist editions are promised, and King's signature not guaranteed.

Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic.
    Thanks Jim!

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    An absolute beauty! Big congrats brother!
    Cheers mate, she is a beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Very impressive!
    Cheers Steve...

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Well done man. I was gonna do the exact same thing as I am nearing completion of the S/l's.... however I felt PS was far to overpriced. Thinner is the best as well I think... good for you brother!
    Cheers, Kris. Yeah, they're high-priced, but the limitation is half some other lettered limitations (a true 26, rather than the more common 52 nowadays). While the price may be a stretch for some of the others, like Carrie, I thought it was right for this one. It's a gorgeous piece. You know you're either going to collect them now, or in 5 years time

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    very nice!!! How big is that one compared to the standard edition? Is it the same undersized novel or did they move up to the 7 x 10?
    Cheers, Josh. I actually no longer have the artist edition to set beside it, but it's a lot bigger (not sure if it's exactly 7 x 10, not currently at home to measure)...

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Absolutely fantastic, Antoni. Big congratulations!
    Thanks, Alan... Am I correct in that you also have this edition?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Very nice, Peri!
    Thanks Brian...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast