Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: peripheral

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice add, Peri!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is awesome, Peri!!!

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    That is FANTASTIC! Congratulations Antoni.
    Thanks Alan

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Love the PSYCHO.

Now you made me go look at my copy, which is in about the same shape as yours, or maybe not quite as good. It's hard to find a copy in great shape for a decent price, or at least it used to be.
    Thanks, Steve. And yes, you're right, the price of a F/F Psycho inscribed hits $2 - $3k. I'd rate this copy VG+/VG+, and i got it for < $1k.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Nice add, Peri!
    Cheers, Brian

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    That is awesome, Peri!!!
    Thanks, Dezi! Has been on the bucket list for a long while.

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Hahaaa... Cheers Chad man.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supernice Antoni !!!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Psycho by Robert Bloch, 1st US Edition, inscribed to Stuart Schiff (editor of the Whispers magazine), with the trademark blood drip on the "h".

The blood drip is SO cool !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Supernice Antoni !!!
    Cheers, Frank...

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    The blood drip is SO cool !
    Isn't it, Bloch had the coolest quirky inscriptions. The blood "h" was his Psycho thing... Thanks Jeremy.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Bloch's two quips he had about hearts always make me laugh.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Bloch's two quips he had about hearts always make me laugh.
    Yes, and King often quotes one...

Country
    Country Flag

Slowly piecing together a Ligotti collection...

Teatro Grottesco (2006) published by Durtro Press. The first hardcover of this collection of stories and poems, many revised for this edition. Limited to 500 copies. Has a black page block.

The Shadow at the Bottom of the World. An S/L of 400 copies, published by Subterranean Press.

Weird Tales magazine for Winter 1991/92, Vol. 53, No. 2. Signed and limited to 100.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool stuff, Peri! Dig the black page edges.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Book Collection: peripheral

Really dig the black page block. Great stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I've had some dogs who have had weird tails.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Country
    Country Flag

Cool stuff, Peri! Dig the black page edges.
    Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Really dig the black page block. Great stuff
    Thanks Brian and Chadman, yeah, that blackness is a great touch reflecting the weirdness inside. Just a brilliant book...

I've had some dogs who have had weird tails.
    I bet you have, Steve. I bet you have...

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Agree about those black page edges. Very classy!

Country
    Country Flag

My Sleeping Beauties...

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

They look pretty awesome lined up like that!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I love to see a collector with multiple copies - it makes me feel normal.

Congratulations Antoni.

Country
    Country Flag

I love to see a collector with multiple copies - it makes me feel normal. Congratulations Antoni.
    Then you're going to feel extraordinary normal when you see all mine, Alan

Very nice, Peri! I favor the UK covers so much more over the US. I think you have said before, but are you able to get UK copies there down under? Ya didn't want to add a WH Smith variant?

Hey! You've got one more than I have. I must do something about that.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    They look pretty awesome lined up like that!
    Thanks Michael! A sea of butterfly blue.

I love to see a collector with multiple copies - it makes me feel normal.

Congratulations Antoni.
    Haha...Glad I could be a normalising force in your life, Alan. We all normalise the obsessive abnormal around here ...

Very nice, Peri! I favor the UK covers so much more over the US. I think you have said before, but are you able to get UK copies there down under? Ya didn't want to add a WH Smith variant?
    Thanks Brian! I have to limit myself to US and UK 1sts, and the S/L's. I don't have the real estate to house anymore!

Hey! You've got one more than I have. I must do something about that.
    Something tell me it won't be long before you do something about that!

Country
    Country Flag

Some recent non-King additions to the library...

Another beautiful Bloch!

I notice a book by Matheson's son. I hate to say it, but, although I find 98% of everything Richard Matheson wrote grand and eloquent (he wrote a couple of experimental stories I just did not much care for), I have never read anything by his son I liked in the least. I suppose it's just a matter of personal taste.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Killer as always. Love the variety, particularly fond of the Bloch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Great new books Antoni, CONGRATS !!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast