Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: peripheral

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    BOOM! .....goes the dynamite!
    Thank you, brother... Dynamite Kid ...

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Very nice Antoni. Congratulations!
    Thanks a lot Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Super sweet, brother! Congrats!
    Thanks mate...

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Those are awesome, Antoni. Congratulations!
    Thanks heaps, Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Super nice!
    Cheers Becca!

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    Awesome - love the inscription for Dead Zone.
    Funny thing is - I used to always try to spring for flat signed. But seeing all the neat inscriptions members here get, I think I'm changing my tune.

Great adds!
    Thanks TJ! Yes, I'm an inscription guy. I'm finding my collecting goals are naturally turning more and more to interesting inscriptions and, where possible, association copies.

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Doesn't get much better than that!
    Thanks Michael... Yeah, they're in my top 10, I think...

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Very Very Very Very Very NICE Antoni !!!
    Hahhaaa.. Thank you very very much Frank!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Didn't feel right almost falling of the the second page of these collection threads. I've been actively adding to my collection but have been very busy with work, etc, to post much. Here's one I got a few months back. The / 250 limitation, I love the marbled covers and got a custom slipcase for it.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice colour combination on the case. Congrats!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Didn't feel right almost falling of the the second page of these collection threads. I've been actively adding to my collection but have been very busy with work, etc, to post much. Here's one I got a few months back. The / 250 limitation, I love the marbled covers and got a custom slipcase for it.

Great addition Antoni!
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Antoni. Always really liked that little (expensive) book.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Antoni !!!

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dig the marbled cover as well, great pic up!
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very killer! Love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Peri!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Thanks Simon... And you had something to do with that slipcase, if I'm not mistaken??

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post
    Great addition Antoni!
    Cheers Andy

Very nice, Antoni. Always really liked that little (expensive) book.
    You're right - little, expensive, and a beautiful production... Cheers Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Very nice Antoni !!!
    Dig the marbled cover as well, great pic up!
    Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Very killer! Love it
    Congrats, Peri!
    Thanks fellas!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is a nice one... That was the first book I bought from Betts. Still have it!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Simon... And you had something to do with that slipcase, if I'm not mistaken??
    Yep - That's one of my designs
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Yep - That's one of my designs
    It's brilliant, Simon. Nice work.

Country
    Country Flag

James Herbert additions.

Centipede Press S/L editions of The Fog, The Dark, and '48.

The Rats, 1st edition. Association inscription to Peter Straub and his wife.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Love me some Herbert! That copy of The Rats is super cool. Congratulations Antoni.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Peri!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Love me some Herbert! That copy of The Rats is super cool. Congratulations Antoni.
    Cheers, Alan, Yes, love that inscribed Rats. Took me w few months to track down some provenance. Was formerly owned by a member of NEL publishing house, who had an enormous range of collectibles, including other Straub, Herbert, and rare King items (one of which, I'm in some negotiations about).

Very nice, Peri!
    Thanks mate!

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool. Love Centipede Press' style. That 1st of The Rats is super cool.

Uh.... talk about cliffhanger re: king book negotiations.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Centipede Press does great stuff. And they have very friendly e-mail notices.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks TJ. And you know what they say - "I shouldn't count my chickens before they hatch", or some shit like that...

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Centipede Press does great stuff. And they have very friendly e-mail notices.
    Oh, I agree. CP produce uniformly amazing editions and Jerad is a lovely guy...

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks TJ. And you know what they say - "I shouldn't count my chickens before they hatch", or some shit like that..
    This is true, well, I hope the negotiations work out in your favor. Lookin' forward to what new P&J comes your way.

WTB:

Country
    Country Flag

This year I've discovered Brian Evenson. Great, punchy writing style, horror/weird fiction with a streak of 1930's crime noir.

Father of Lies, US 1st Edition, flatsigned.

Altmann's Tongue, US 1st edition, inscribed.

The Brotherhood of Mutilation, S/L 300 chapbook

Country
    Country Flag

Another favourite contemporary horror / weird fiction author.

Signed / Limited (to 100) of Laird Barron's debut anthology, The Imago Sequence. Published by Night Shade Books, it's an item that rarely hits the market.

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice artwork!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice new stuff !!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast