+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24

Thread: Book Collection: peripheral

Citizen of Gilead Father Cody is a jewel in the rough Father Cody is a jewel in the rough Father Cody is a jewel in the rough Father Cody is a jewel in the rough Father Cody's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome add, bud. Thatís the first time for me seeing his sig in white like that.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Manni Folken Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Peri, CONGRATS !!!

Rabid Billybumbler peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Awesome! Worth it for the King pic alone...sig is a bonus
    Sig is definitely a bonus ... hahahaa. I love this pic, of course from his lesser known movie, "Show Me Your Pool (I Bet You've Got A Nice Pool)"...

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Nice!

Who is The Author? That's a funny first name.
    He is a lesser known writer from Lithuania, most famous for his treatise on The Interior World of Gerbils...

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Congrats! That's a really nice collectible. The recording is great too! My fave DT1 audio version.
    Thanks HBJ, is there a way to get this recording online? I've not been able to find it with a quick search (and I don't want to dust off the old ghetto blaster for these tapes).

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Congrats, Peri! Sweet sig.
    Cheers, mate. Yeah, it has been hidden inside of shrink wrap until I got my hands on it...

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Awesome add, bud. Thatís the first time for me seeing his sig in white like that.
    Cheers man... And first time I'm seeing King's police line-up shot, too...

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Very nice Peri, CONGRATS !!!
    Cheers, Frank!

Citizen of Gilead MikeDuke will become famous soon enough MikeDuke will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Cheerful

That CP book looks really great. You can just tell that care went into the design and execution of it.

Rabid Billybumbler peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    That CP book looks really great. You can just tell that care went into the design and execution of it.
    Oh yeah, Centipede Press are one of the best - the artwork on Julia is gorgeous... Cheers Mike.

Citizen of Gilead MikeDuke will become famous soon enough MikeDuke will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Oh yeah, Centipede Press are one of the best - the artwork on Julia is gorgeous... Cheers Mike.
    Maybe one day I will get one. Time will tell.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24