2018 DT.Org Fundraiser-The Last Hurrah!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23

Thread: Book Collection: peripheral

Servant of Gan Roog will become famous soon enough Roog will become famous soon enough Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice book and vinyl collection view

Manni Folken zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Wonderful!

Citizen of Gilead TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great photo, amazing cases, very uniform. Love that they are all closed in.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Can Toi Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gorgeous set up, brother!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Gunslinger Apprentice lotuz has a spectacular aura about lotuz has a spectacular aura about lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Update of the ever-spreading shelves of my primary collection. (BTW - I haven't had custom made concave shelves - it's my first attempt at a panoramic iPhone photo)...

This is just awesome!! I love how you can make an "oversize" shelf, and it looks like they are modular so you can keep adding. Nice shelves for a nice collection

Can I ask who makes them?
    Looking for the following Centipede Press books:
    • Any book with limitation number #52
    • Chimera 1 & 2 (any #)
    • Don Brautigam Portfolio with Brautigam & Koontz signatures (any #)
    • Deluxe (Roman Numeral) editions
    • ARC/Proofs

Demon of the Prim Priest is a glorious beacon of light Priest is a glorious beacon of light Priest is a glorious beacon of light Priest is a glorious beacon of light Priest is a glorious beacon of light Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

THAT looks great !!
    Fantastic display taste buddy !!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Maerlyn's Imp peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Breathtaking...Looks awesome, dude
    Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Ho-ly shit. Simply amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by jcmanske View Post
    Impressively displayed and beautiful--elegant and clean! Well done!
    Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    Very nice book and vinyl collection view
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Wonderful!
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    Great photo, amazing cases, very uniform. Love that they are all closed in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Gorgeous set up, brother!
    Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    This is just awesome!! I love how you can make an "oversize" shelf, and it looks like they are modular so you can keep adding. Nice shelves for a nice collection

Can I ask who makes them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    THAT looks great !!
    Fantastic display taste buddy !!
    Thanks a million, everybody. Your kind words are appreciated. And lotus, these are just IKEA shelves - I wanted affordable and modular, with doors. I also had little "locks" made from a 3D printing company (you can see the little black things slightly hanging on the top of the doors).

Breaker Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck has a brilliant future Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Country
    Country Flag

You aren't allowed to the enter the "show us your case" competition either pal......

Citizen of Gilead TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    You aren't allowed to the enter the "show us your case" competition either pal......

Although, that is quite the effort. 1 ikea item to assemble can be rough enough. This is one patient dude.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Maerlyn's Imp peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post

Although, that is quite the effort. 1 ikea item to assemble can be rough enough. This is one patient dude.
    The key to patience is to set yourself extremely modest goals. Declare to the household, "TODAYYYYY, I SHALL COMPLETE... STEP ONE!"

Citizen of Gilead MikeDuke will become famous soon enough MikeDuke will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Cheerful

Wo..... I forgot what I was going to say. Oh, I remember. Wow. Damn that looks awesome. And please don't tell me those are all King books.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Wo..... I forgot what I was going to say. Oh, I remember. Wow. Damn that looks awesome. And please don't tell me those are all King books.
    Haha, cheers Mike. No, 60% are King. Starting from the left, the King US 1sts are doors 3 & 4, and UK 1sts are doors 5 & 6 (first doors after the 'corner), and doors 7 & 8 are King S/L's, specials, etc.

Citizen of Gilead MikeDuke will become famous soon enough MikeDuke will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Haha, cheers Mike. No, 60% are King. Starting from the left, the King US 1sts are doors 3 & 4, and UK 1sts are doors 5 & 6 (first doors after the 'corner), and doors 7 & 8 are King S/L's, specials, etc.
    I see a lot of nice limited ones there. It certainly looks great as well. Congrats again.

Gunslinger Apprentice Cordial Jim will become famous soon enough Cordial Jim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Update of the ever-spreading shelves of my primary collection. (BTW - I haven't had custom made concave shelves - it's my first attempt at a panoramic iPhone photo)...

Man... Wow! Drooling big time! Beau-ti-ful!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cordial Jim View Post

Man... Wow! Drooling big time! Beau-ti-ful!!
    Thanks, Jim!

Country
    Country Flag

Julia - The Centipede Press Signed / Limited edition and the US 1st edition. This CP edition is absolutely stunning, and another exemplar of their leadership in small-press publishing.

Citizen of Gilead Father Cody is a jewel in the rough Father Cody is a jewel in the rough Father Cody is a jewel in the rough Father Cody is a jewel in the rough Father Cody's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Iíve never seen blue edges like that. Really cool. The whole thing is really cool.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Iíve never seen blue edges like that. Really cool. The whole thing is really cool.
    Cheers, buddy. Yes, the top edge is stained. The Centipede S/Lís are very much like Lettered books from other publishers, such high quality and attention to detail.

Can Toi Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Peri! I also love how they number their books. Very classy.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Gunslinger Apprentice lotuz has a spectacular aura about lotuz has a spectacular aura about lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cheers, buddy. Yes, the top edge is stained. The Centipede S/Lís are very much like Lettered books from other publishers, such high quality and attention to detail.
    I agree completely and I think that's a very fair way to phrase it

Centipede Press
    Looking for the following Centipede Press books:
    • Any book with limitation number #52
    • Chimera 1 & 2 (any #)
    • Don Brautigam Portfolio with Brautigam & Koontz signatures (any #)
    • Deluxe (Roman Numeral) editions
    • ARC/Proofs

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23