2017 Haven Foundation Fundraiser
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Stephen King Quotes

Manni Folken zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes I love that part. And then when he refers to it later as that ancient spill of golden light.

Manni Folken zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

And since then that voice of disappointed expectation that cheated child's voice that can never be satisfied with such a mild superlative as good - has fallen pretty much silent. And except for a few rumbles - like the sounds of those unseen creatures somewhere out in the foggy night - it has been pretty much silent ever since. Maybe you can tell me - why should the silencing of that childish, demanding voice seem so much like dying?

-- Stephen King, Skeleton Crew, The Mist.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3