Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: LokiJake

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I am always looking for #340. That one is only seven away!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supernice new stuff !!!

Goldmember LokiJake will become famous soon enough LokiJake will become famous soon enough LokiJake's Avatar

I was supposed to be done for awhile after all the acquisitions 1 week ago, but my DT collection (except IV) is #51 along with #51 Blackhouse. I saw Desperation #51 come up for sale and decided I needed to add it to my small but growing Bachman shelf after Regulators slipcase/box add. When I picked up Regulators Print from Jerome (framed pic on page 4), I also was lucky enough to get Dark Tower movie poster when he realized there was no room to put it anywhere. Michaels once again came through with a cool idea, and frame looks like black stitched leather. It went to my growing garage collection where my Dragons had to be moved to after putting the Billy case up last week. One of Whelan's prints is up there, and I have a growing suspicion I'm going to eventually ditch the musical posters for more Whelan and/or DT themed pieces as I come across them since that wall is pretty much full now.

My wife told me to just quit telling her I'm done and get what I want

Wanted:
    Wizard & Glass S/L #51 (can trade #229 in plastic)
    Song of Susannah S/L #51 (can trade PC or #293) Found 3/12

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ction-LokiJake

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome collection. I very much want to get my hands on a DT poster. Where to find?
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

You have some nice things to look at while doing reps.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Goldmember LokiJake will become famous soon enough LokiJake will become famous soon enough LokiJake's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    Awesome collection. I very much want to get my hands on a DT poster. Where to find?
    There are some on ebay though they are a little different and say Coming Soon vs mine which has July 28 date on it. Not sure what the difference is except they seemed to be priced lower. Also some smaller sizes listed as well
    Wanted:

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Everything looks great. I like the weight room!

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Glad to see my old Regulators ended up with a sincere collector!!!!
    Collection looks amazing!!!!

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LokiJake View Post
    There are some on ebay though they are a little different and say Coming Soon vs mine which has July 28 date on it. Not sure what the difference is except they seemed to be priced lower. Also some smaller sizes listed as well
    Got my poster in the mail yesterday. I dig it. Did you ponder for a good while on which way to hang it? Pretty neat that it can go either way.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Quote Originally Posted by LokiJake View Post
    Got my poster in the mail yesterday. I dig it. Did you ponder for a good while on which way to hang it? Pretty neat that it can go either way.
    I did b/c part of me of course was attracted to the backwards spelling. In the end I went traditional and it is cool it's double sided
    Wanted:

Today I acquired something special to go with something special I got a couple of weeks ago. I have another copy of The Gunslinger 1st edition, 2nd printing (you can see a little of it in picture) to go with my 2nd Gunslinger metal case. Jerome knew I really wanted it (I mean really) and agreed (slowly, reluctantly, somewhat regretfully) to do a deal with me while we had a beer at Tailgaters.

It wasn't free, but the super cool factor of having this is worth the money I'm taking out of the joint bank account.

I had to shift some things around in the case, but looks good under the black one I just added.

Wanted:

That's a nice display. I won't say anything about the big balls, promise.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Book Collection: LokiJake

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    That's a nice display. I won't say anything about the big balls, promise.
    I can always rely on you to keep me entertained!

Congrats Jake. Good looking cases.

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Congrats!!!!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

they look great. Good to know RF can be "persuaded" if he is in a bar...

I processed images of these cases for the catalog yesterday, but only just noticed they are left and right handed. Go figure.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

NICE JOB! They are very cool
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool!

I'm a big fan of The Long Walk, but not many copies out there in decent condition with reasonable price. While this is not mint condition, I feel really good about this acquisition of a 1st edition/1st printing in this condition at $75 for my growing Bachman collection

Wanted:

And only a buck ninety five when released!

Nice book.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice adds, Jake!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

New Gunslinger Case by Rachel Readmen and Dick Olson (for my #51 Gunslinger) posted on pride and joy with some additional pictures on the shelf next to my other Gunslinger cases

Wanted:

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Glad to see ya back posting, Jake. Looking good!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Wow. This is some collection. You have so many, what look like DT S\L, it's hard to keep track. I hope you find the one you are looking for. Mine is a hodge podge of different numbers and no S\L GS. Your stuff is truly drool worthy.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supersupersupernice case, BIG CONGRATS Jake !!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast