Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephen King signing events master list/spreadsheet

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

I added 11/22/63 signing Savannah Georgia Book Festival, End of Watch Library of Congress, Joyland Hartford Conn and the George Mason event and Tsongas Center at Umass Lowell event. feel free to delete or edit any of these. all GREAT events.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I just added a Bag of Bones signing that I was lucky enough to attend in November of 1998.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    I just added a Bag of Bones signing that I was lucky enough to attend in November of 1998.
    Cool! Interesting that books HAD to be inscribed for that event.

Gunslinger Apprentice idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Added the Three Kings event in Washington DC on 4/4/2008

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Cool! Interesting that books HAD to be inscribed for that event.
    If I recall, King had become displeased with the secondary market at that time.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

The spreadsheet has been updated with Sleeping Beauties tour dates

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Desperation. June 30, 1996. Unknown number of signed bookplates given out.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

According to a chap I spoke to there was about 200 given out that day.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Unfortunately, we need additional backup, or an on the record statement from someone who was likely to know. Otherwise it's not a reliable enough number for the Catalog.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Unfortunately, we need additional backup, or an on the record statement from someone who was likely to know. Otherwise it's not a reliable enough number for the Catalog.
    I totally agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Interesting that the spreadsheet has a drop down menu for States, but Oregon is missing.

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

where is the actual spreadsheet. I don't see a link or anything anywhere!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Post #1

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Post #1
    Thanks
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Gunslinger Apprentice _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about

Bag of Bones Tour
    Thurs, Sept.29th (5pm)
    Chicago Public Library
    Chicago
    IL
    USA
    Chicago Public Library
    Official Signing
    Books were not presigned, he signed them in front of you
    They made a big deal out of telling people not to bring books and that he would only sign Bag of Bones
    In reality I saw a guy on the elevator carrying a stack of 5 books, Dark Tower books. He got DT:I - DT:IV signed and if I recall, he even got a copy of Legands signed.
    No other authors
    It was my first King event. They had a woman with white makeup and white veils circling around moaning like a ghost. King talked and read LT’s of Pets. When I got to King he was wearing a Cubs jersey. We were talking about the Red Sox going to the Post Season (I’m from Boston). Then King showed me that right under the Cubs jersey he was wearing a Sox jersey.

Gunslinger Apprentice _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about

Sept. 29, 1998 I mean

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I added the event, but had trouble adding you decription of event. It overwrote stuff beneath it. Perhaps someone more savvy than me can add it without screwing up the sheet.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I made a few minor changes to the King event at George Mason University on 9/23/2011. IIRC, each person got one King book of choice signed, but the Golden Ticket allowed 2 people in line, so in effect a person could get 2 signed books (using a mule).

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I have updated the spreadsheet...adding the oldest known King signing.....using information from this listing:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Signed-Copy...frcectupt=true

Unfortunately, I have no idea what city or state......but I imagine some crafty member out there will be able to figure it out.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

There is a Regency Court in Omaha, NE. Couldn’t tell how long it’s been there though.

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    I have updated the spreadsheet...adding the oldest known King signing.....using information from this listing:

Unfortunately, I have no idea what city or state......but I imagine some crafty member out there will be able to figure it out.
    King did a signing the day after Carrie was released at UMO
    [FONT="Century Gothic"] There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home.../FONT]Sixx: A.M. The Heroin Diaries

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I think there is a very early pic (not dated) of King signing a stack of 'Salem's Lot copies in Beahm's Stephen King Companion. Not that it helps much in the way of the spreadsheet in post #1 but still neat IMO.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

King did a signing the day after Carrie was released at UMO
    I meant to word it as "the oldest known King signing listed on our master spreadsheet"
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have an April 16th 1974 signed Carrie. curious where that ranks in early signings.

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

This was an event that I attended. King was invited to come and speak and later set up a table in the lobby to sell and sign paperbacks (and possibly HC, but I dont remember). I have seen other copies ( a BC copy of Carrie) in the wild with this same date but that may have been brought in and not actually sold there.

Book name - Multiple titles
    Event Date - 2/2/1980
    Location name - Gray/New Gloucester High School
    City - Gray
    State - Maine
    Country - USA
    Supported by - unknown
    Official signing? (Y/N) - N(?)
    Pre-signed copies distributed? (Y/N and how many)- N
    Other books signed ? (Y/N) - Y
    Other authors presented - N
    Notes
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast