Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephen King signing events master list/spreadsheet

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Stephen King signing events master list/spreadsheet

I started this project a year ago (with the help of Explorer and Bev) by creating a master spreadsheet that will include as much information as possible. It took some efforts to find and enter the data so at some point I left it behind.

Thanks to Josh (jsmcmullen92) and RF, we now have dedicated thread and any help providing or entering the data will be appreciated.

Here is the link to the Excel spreadsheet -

SIGNING EVENTS FILE

Anyone with this link can review and edit the file so fell free to do so.

For those of you who want to share the info here, please post the following details and I will update the file:

• Book name
    • Event Date
    • Location name
    • City
    • State
    • Country
    • Supported by
    • Official signing? (Y/N)
    • Pre-signed copies distributed? (Y/N and how many)
    • Other books signed ? (Y/N)
    • Other authors presented
    • Notes

ANY Comments / improvements are welcomed

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Great information Shac. Thanks to all involved for working on this.

Traveler blackie$ is on a distinguished road

Updated the October 8th, 1994 event.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

This is awesome. I'll add a few that I remember
    EDIT:
    Added the End of Watch Tour and the FDNS signing in 2010

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Added the venue for the Santa Cruz Insomnia tour, and added a Line for the San Francisco 2006 Lisey's Story appearance.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Just added a few. Fun to search for old signing tours.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

9/20/04 - DT 7. Just Books, Too in Old Greenwich, CT with Michael Whelan. King only signed DT7 but Michael would sign anything. The line went thru for Michael and then went thru again for both to sign DT7.

It was first come-first serve, camp-out/wait in line to get line numbers. Around 200 but he continued to sign for some people who didn't make the cut and hoped to get lucky.

The next year was the New Yorker Festival at Barnes & Noble, Union Square, NYC - 9/24/05. Another camp out for King but other authors were at the festival. Once you got a line number/wrist band you were free to go until 2pm. He signed any two books per person and did personalize if asked. I think 150-200 people. He was located on the second floor of B&N.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I've just updated the Under the dome events for NYC and Dundalk
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I cant see any lines in the file?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can someone add the events I listed above?... I've never used Google docs, nor have I ever figured out Excel, and I don't want to mess it up.

PS - I also can no longer see the events that were there yesterday.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I cant see any lines in the file?
    Looks like a filter was on. You should be able to see all rows now.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Can someone add the events I listed above?... I've never used Google docs, nor have I ever figured out Excel, and I don't want to mess it up.

I'll try to add those notes later... Google Docs is acting funky on my work computer.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post

I'll try to add those notes later... Google Docs is acting funky on my work computer.
    I added filtering to it so that it was in order of date. If anything was added to the end but was an earlier date it may have moved up.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

There must be a clean and easy way to filter like that, and then save it so it has the date order. Not sure how though. I could only see the last row, until I removed the filter.

EDIT: Using the app, I sorted by date and saved it. I could still view all rows when I closed and went back in.

Gunslinger Apprentice Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim's Avatar

Forbidden Planet, NY signing April 26, 1983. I got to meet Stephen King for the first time. He signed for me two copies of Christine and two magazines Shayol and Bizarre Adventures. Attached is a flier (found on the internet) with the details. FP used to be across the street from where it is now.

The absence of a thing, this can be as deadly as the presence. The absence of air, eh?
    The absence of water? The absence of anything else we're addicted to.

- Baron Vladimir Harkonnen

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

9/20/04 - DT 7. Just Books, Too in Old Greenwich, CT with Michael Whelan. King only signed DT7 but Michael would sign anything. The line went thru for Michael and then went thru again for both to sign DT7.

It was first come-first serve, camp-out/wait in line to get line numbers. Around 200 but he continued to sign for some people who didn't make the cut and hoped to get lucky.

The next year was the New Yorker Festival at Barnes & Noble, Union Square, NYC - 9/24/05. Another camp out for King but other authors were at the festival. Once you got a line number/wrist band you were free to go until 2pm. He signed any two books per person and did personalize if asked. I think 150-200 people. He was located on the second floor of B&N.
    Was this for a specific book release? Just trying to figure out what to tie it to in the spreadsheet.

Country
    Country Flag

Was this for a specific book release? Just trying to figure out what to tie it to in the spreadsheet.
    The New Yorker Festival in '05 was a multi-author signing but King required wristbands. You could bring any two books for SK. Most were asking him to flat sign but he would personalize and I asked him to inscribe the books my husband and I brought.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I added the 3 German events...

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

13th of november 2013
    >>> MK2 in Paris
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Here are two "oldies" for your list.

Maine State Library October 26, 1979 Not adv. for a specific book, but Dead Zone would have been the latest.

Author of Cujo-University of Georgia ( who are the dogs) a lecture and signing afterwards at the campus bookstore November 5, 1980

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post
    Here are two "oldies" for your list.

Maine State Library October 26, 1979 Not adv. for a specific book, but Dead Zone would have been the latest.

Author of Cujo-University of Georgia ( who are the dogs) a lecture and signing afterwards at the campus bookstore November 5, 1980
    Updated. Thanks!

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

One of the columns is 'Official Signing Y/N'. What would an unofficial signing be? If all these events are at bookstores, auditoriums, etc., wouldn't everything be an official signing?

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

One of the columns is 'Official Signing Y/N'. What would an unofficial signing be? If all these events are at bookstores, auditoriums, etc., wouldn't everything be an official signing?
    I wondered the same thing

There are signings that King is contractually obligated to do such as the End of Watch signings last year. I would say those are "Official." (They're marked as not official though.) Then there are signings that King does to help local bookstores, etc., such as the recent End of Watch signing in Sarasota which I assume is not "Official."

We do need some clarity on the purpose of that column.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a great point, Brian. I would buy that explanation.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast