Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Stephen King signing events master list/spreadsheet

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I would to go to one, but it would be hard and so I don't think it will happen. But it sounds fun.
    I got to go to one in Paris in 2013. It was very exciting and a great memory to have but it was all over in about 15 seconds!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, the best part was spending the night in the cold with other fans lol

(I was there from midnight, already 88th person in line, and the signing was at 1pm. Most people arrived around 9am, and those arriving after 10am roughtly, I would say, had no chance to get a book as there were already too many people. The funnier part was that, in the morning, when my phone ran out of battery, my good contact at the publisher told me that I could have told her and she would have me bypass the line without having to spend the night there )
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Yeah, the best part was spending the night in the cold with other fans lol

(I was there from midnight, already 88th person in line, and the signing was at 1pm. Most people arrived around 9am, and those arriving after 10am roughtly, I would say, had no chance to get a book as there were already too many people. The funnier part was that, in the morning, when my phone ran out of battery, my good contact at the publisher told me that I could have told her and she would have me bypass the line without having to spend the night there )
    Remember it well. I was 89th person in line, but we swapped places.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Anyone have information or a copy of a ticket for this King event?

1994 at Davis Kidd Bookstore, Nashville, TN Wednesday, October 12.

A friend is looking for a copy of a ticket.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5