+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Stephen King signing events master list/spreadsheet

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Asleep

I added 11/22/63 signing Savannah Georgia Book Festival, End of Watch Library of Congress, Joyland Hartford Conn and the George Mason event and Tsongas Center at Umass Lowell event. feel free to delete or edit any of these. all GREAT events.

Demon of the Prim DoctorZaius has a spectacular aura about DoctorZaius has a spectacular aura about DoctorZaius has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I just added a Bag of Bones signing that I was lucky enough to attend in November of 1998.
    WANTED:
    Drawing of the Three #255
    Gunslinger #255
    Charlie the Choo Choo - #255
    Colorado Kid #33 - I have Potter #33, looking to match with the other two

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    I just added a Bag of Bones signing that I was lucky enough to attend in November of 1998.
    Cool! Interesting that books HAD to be inscribed for that event.

Gunslinger Apprentice idlewarnings will become famous soon enough idlewarnings will become famous soon enough idlewarnings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Added the Three Kings event in Washington DC on 4/4/2008

Demon of the Prim DoctorZaius has a spectacular aura about DoctorZaius has a spectacular aura about DoctorZaius has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Cool! Interesting that books HAD to be inscribed for that event.
    If I recall, King had become displeased with the secondary market at that time.
    WANTED:
    Drawing of the Three #255
    Gunslinger #255
    Charlie the Choo Choo - #255
    Colorado Kid #33 - I have Potter #33, looking to match with the other two

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The spreadsheet has been updated with Sleeping Beauties tour dates

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Desperation. June 30, 1996. Unknown number of signed bookplates given out.

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

According to a chap I spoke to there was about 200 given out that day.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Unfortunately, we need additional backup, or an on the record statement from someone who was likely to know. Otherwise it's not a reliable enough number for the Catalog.

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Unfortunately, we need additional backup, or an on the record statement from someone who was likely to know. Otherwise it's not a reliable enough number for the Catalog.
    I totally agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Interesting that the spreadsheet has a drop down menu for States, but Oregon is missing.

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA is a splendid one to behold CRinVA is a splendid one to behold CRinVA is a splendid one to behold CRinVA is a splendid one to behold CRinVA is a splendid one to behold CRinVA is a splendid one to behold CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

where is the actual spreadsheet. I don't see a link or anything anywhere!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I canít remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddieís widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.Ē

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Post #1

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA is a splendid one to behold CRinVA is a splendid one to behold CRinVA is a splendid one to behold CRinVA is a splendid one to behold CRinVA is a splendid one to behold CRinVA is a splendid one to behold CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Post #1
    Thanks
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I canít remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddieís widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.Ē

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Gunslinger Apprentice _PCC_ will become famous soon enough

Bag of Bones Tour
    Thurs, Sept.29th (5pm)
    Chicago Public Library
    Chicago
    IL
    USA
    Chicago Public Library
    Official Signing
    Books were not presigned, he signed them in front of you
    They made a big deal out of telling people not to bring books and that he would only sign Bag of Bones
    In reality I saw a guy on the elevator carrying a stack of 5 books, Dark Tower books. He got DT:I - DT:IV signed and if I recall, he even got a copy of Legands signed.
    No other authors
    It was my first King event. They had a woman with white makeup and white veils circling around moaning like a ghost. King talked and read LTís of Pets. When I got to King he was wearing a Cubs jersey. We were talking about the Red Sox going to the Post Season (Iím from Boston). Then King showed me that right under the Cubs jersey he was wearing a Sox jersey.

Gunslinger Apprentice _PCC_ will become famous soon enough

Sept. 29, 1998 I mean

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I added the event, but had trouble adding you decription of event. It overwrote stuff beneath it. Perhaps someone more savvy than me can add it without screwing up the sheet.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I made a few minor changes to the King event at George Mason University on 9/23/2011. IIRC, each person got one King book of choice signed, but the Golden Ticket allowed 2 people in line, so in effect a person could get 2 signed books (using a mule).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2