Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: HF2008 Haven Foundation Charity Fund Raiser--a year of appreciation for Stephen King

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Eeek! Thanks for pointing that out Kevin. We be so very happy with whatever you can give.

**runs out to do a fix**
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

A slip case from the Overlook Connection filled with all seven issues of Gunslinger Born has sold so fast at auction, I didn't get a chance to announce it.

45.00 more dollars for out fund raiser

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Matt, you know what need more auctions of? Dark Tower audiobooks.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, yeah. Definitely.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I got one out there, waiting for a bite.

the others are going up today.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I got such a box for the giveaway today!!

Thank you so much, its at but Dora described the contents to me. I'll send you out a more personal PM when I get a chance to go through it.

Amazing stuff from the bit I heard

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I just put the first 4 books of the The Dark Tower out on DTbay. These are all on cassette and in great condition.

The recording itself is a classic and will never be done by this person again. Very much worth the bargin price they are out there for.

Please bid if you are interested. All proceeds go to our fund raiser.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Woo hoo!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

I just wanted to say thank you to the person who just donated $100. I'm not sure if they're cool with being named outright - but THANK YOU!

That puts us at $1605!! We're so close...
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Have you guys been watching that progress bar jump? We are getting donations flowing in at a very fast rate.

Thanks to all that are participating, I think we may make that very high goal we established for ourselves.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

With our latest donation, we have cleared 70% of the goal. Hell of a showing but we still have some more to go.

Please donate if you can.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Donation bar just jumped. One of the people that has donated the most to this fund raiser is a guest to the site from the SKMB. And she just donated again

I plan on getting her to join but for now, lets all do a resounding "THANK YOU" to this amazing person.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

THANK YOU!!!!!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you amazing person!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank You

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Just got another big one!!

Thanks so much, I'll send a more personal PM

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

SWEET!!!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Way to go, everyone! The generosity of our members and guests is inspiring!

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Its really something.

In other news, two new items have been added for auction on DTbay. Check it out if you love audio books.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Over 75% of the way there and a whole new batch of cool shit on the giveaway list.

Now's the time, donate if you can everyone.

If your not sure how or what to do, just shoot me a PM and we can chat about it.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Donations are coming in fast now, that bar is flying

And I haven't even added the stuff that's promised yet!!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The stuff that's promised?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Donations that have been promised and are being sent through the mail.

Country
    Country Flag

Oh, I gotcha. It just didn't click.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast