Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: HF2008 Haven Foundation Charity Fund Raiser--a year of appreciation for Stephen King

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow turtlex--thank you so much for joining and being interested in our fund raiser.

You can send a check or money order to:

The Haven Foundation Charity Fund
    c/o Matt Rayne
    51 Pinetree Place
    Parachute, CO 81635

Make it payable to me as I am sending this all through my personal accounts.

I am the owner and collector of all funds.

Thanks again-

Matt
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Matt -

I've been a bit of a lurker for a while, and this is a great charity and a wonderful idea.

I'm proud to participate.

The check will go out on Wednesday morning.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Much appreciated my friend, its great to have you.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

The scrolling marquee has been changed to indicate we are beginning our first charity auction for donated items. This is just the beginning.

Mens XL Polo Shirt with Logo

please bid if you can, its all for charity

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I just got a 50.00 donation from a guest to the site. Its amazing how wonderful people are...how giving.

Thank you guest--please sign up if you like, we would love to have you.

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

That's awesome. Thank you, anonymous guest.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

It really is.

Our first auctions are going really well! The Drawing of the Three on cassette went for it's buy it now price. Thank you so much alinda for your generous donation. I hope you enjoy the recording.

I'll send you a PM with details on getting it right out to you.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

OK folks, I am throwing something up for sale for this fund raiser.

An ADVACED READERS COPY of Lisey's Story.

$50 for it shipped, and 100% of the proceeds go to the fund.

You can PM me if you want it.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I just had another 50.00 donation given in the name of Wizardsrainbow.

Thank you to the person who donated and thanks also to Wizardsrainbow for all his help in this thing.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

As all can see by the beautiful green bar, we have reached our initial goal.

I had no idea that the members of this site would come out in such force for this amazing charity, but I should have.

You guys have astounded me and if you ever think to yourself..."wow, Matt gives a lot to this place"...just think back about what you have done, all that you have given as well. This is a beautiful moment for me and I can't tell you how happy it makes me.

So...each person who has donated so far will be receiving my thanks and more. This thing is only month old and already phenomenal. To each of you who have given or will...my eternal thanks.

We are really just getting started here my friends.

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

We met our goal and have barely begun!

AWESOME NEWS!!!!!!
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Will you set the bar even higher, Matt?

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

We're discussing that right now--I'm literally blown over by the response.

Obviously we are going to continue to collect as much money as possible between now and May 19th, its just all about how the total is displayed at this point.

The fund raiser itself is really just beginning and we have some wonderful stuff coming up for it.

Everyone who has donated so far is in a very nice place at the moment for sure--in the heart and in relation to the big giveaway

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations!!! The bar is the first thing I'd look at each time I log on. It looks good in green!! We plan to donate again before the deadline. It just feels good!!!

Bill

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Our initial goal and the new one...

**this thread to be merged later with the existing Fund Raiser thread**

Hey Everyone--as you can see, this site and destroyed our initial goal for the Haven Foundation. Something like this shows that we are not just going to sit around and gripe or discuss...we are going to use our combined resources to try and make a difference.

Its an amazing thing as I have said and we should all be very proud of ourselves.

But we can't stop here...on no. We must push on and raise as much as we can to present a substantial contribution to the Haven Foundation on May 19th.

Just so you all know, the money collected so far is going to be transfered into an interest bearing certificate of deposit at my bank. That way we can make money on the money between now and then.

We are also getting ready to launch new and interesting activites, games and giveaways to continue our steam rolling path to our new goal of $2500.00

Lets make this one happen too

The bar at the top will now be changed to reflect the new goal. Those of you who have already donated are automatically entered into the major site giveaway and I will post details on that when they become available.

John F. Kennedy Dawn is on a distinguished road Dawn's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

yay for the goal!! new and old!!

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks honey! Lily is still getting that tdt.com onesy though.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Very admirable! Hopefully this new goal is reached as easily as the previous one.

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love the new goal. One suggestion:

If there is any message that goes along with the donation to Haven, I think you should use the $1000 goal as a benchmark.

Example--if you raise $2500 you can say that you attained 250% of your original goal (did I do the math right? lol).

I'm impressed with all the generosity.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Great idea NK--I am going to send on a letter that not only states that but also gives a list of people who put in.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Matt -

If it wouldn't be too much trouble, could you please let me know when you receive my donation check for Haven?

Just want to make sure it made the cross-country trip safely.

Regards,
    turtlex
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Actually turtlex--I received it last night in the mail. I was going to send you a PM today.

Thank you so much for the generous donation, it was a wonderful thing for you to do.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I have just procurred another signed 1st/1st of Duma Key, and it is on the way to me now.

One of these just sold on ebay yesterday for $350 plus shipping!

I am selling my copy for $300 shipped and insured, and $50 of that will go to this fund raiser.

PM me if interested!

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Can't tell you how much your contributions have meant Tippy, thanks for doing this.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast