Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Rebound

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jcmanske View Post
    Nice work, Paul. It's sounds like this is well on its way to being a very special treasure for those who are interested. I have no doubt that lotguy is already making arrangements to have his signed I'm looking forward to adding a green one to my collection. Thank you for all your hard work and preparation.
    Maybe Lot Guy could get them signed for us? LOL
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking forward to being able to order.

Do you plan to include a limitation page of some sort?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Zelig, how are you putting people in the queue for ordering?

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    By payment?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm open to suggestions. I want everyone to have a fair chance at getting one so what I was planning was to provide a link to place the order (most likely a PayPal button) but I would give everyone a heads up as to the date and time I will post it. That way no one is caught off-guard. I think that's the fairest. Of course I'm open to suggestions.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Maybe you could first send the link (PM?) to those who replied in this thread who wanted one and give them a fixed amount of time to place their order then open it up?
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Zelig, Since you are using my site to roll out this venture (not like CD or PS who launch their own announcements and then later they are mentioned here) my suggestion is that the people who PM'd you confirming they wanted one (and you responded in agreement) get first option. If they decline, then a "first come first serve" web order page is fine.
    I know what date/time I PM'd you and received a confirmation response from you.
    Hopefully other members did the same.

J

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm in for a green one.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Zelig, Since you are using my site to roll out this venture (not like CD or PS who launch their own announcements and then later they are mentioned here) my suggestion is that the people who PM'd you confirming they wanted one (and you responded in agreement) get first option. If they decline, then a "first come first serve" web order page is fine.
    I know what date/time I PM'd you and received a confirmation response from you.
    Hopefully other members did the same.

J
    As well as those of us who responded in the thread as well I hope.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

OK.... first they are lovely rebindings... and I am interested for sure in either/or both (depending on pricing and my finances at the time.

That said... THERE IS NO COPYRIGHT infringements... nothing is being plagiarized.... nothing is being reprinted!
    changing a books binding is no different then making a fancy slipcase for a book which is done ALL the time by CD, overlook, etc etc etc.

basically he is resaling a used book... which is completely legal.... (NOT reprinting any material) with a fancy custom attached slipcase.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Based on advice I received, members who indicated their interest via posting or PM will get right of first refusal. I have made a list of all posts and PM's that I have received at this point and have noted the date/time. I will send a PM to those members who will then have 48 hours to order. Any that are left after that will be available on a first come first served basis.

I will also be donating one of the copies that isn't for sale to the 2017 Haven Fund auction (too late for this year's), so anyone who misses out, you'll still have another opportunity.

I'm planning on sending details via PM in about two weeks.

Any questions, let me know.

Thanks.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I will also be donating one of the copies that isn't for sale to the 2017 Haven Fund auction .
    Thank you profusely for your generosity to the 2017 Haven Fund. Hopefully we'll all be in better positions next year! (It's breaking my heart that The Stand package isn't higher than it is.)
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You are entitled to your opinion, but IMO, your interpretation of USA copyright law is wrong.
    Laws are not feelings. Laws are generally written, not "felt".
    Well, i'll have to disagree with that. Yes, laws are written. However, those are just texts. What follows, is the interpretation that lawyers do, the interpretation that the court does based on arguments of lawyers, and the interpretation based on previous cases. So, no matter what is 'written', the application is always based on interpretation.

But indeed, the fact that there is nothing printed is interesting I think, and that's the main argument I guess.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Being nosy, are the copies all gone or are there still left?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hopefully my stalking has paid off and one of these will be mine

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I don't know if it's funny or sad but my dream last night had this book in it. I dreamed I was explaining the two different versions, materials used and the pricing to someone. I think I might be losing my mind.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't know Dr. They found him on his bedroom floor YELLING about...REBINDING SOMETHINGS EYES.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    I don't know Dr. They found him on his bedroom floor YELLING about...REBINDING SOMETHINGS EYES.
    Ha! I bet I would not be the first (or last) King collector to wind up in the mad house.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    I will also be donating one of the copies that isn't for sale to the 2017 Haven Fund auction .
    Thank you profusely for your generosity to the 2017 Haven Fund.
    Happy to do so!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I don't know if it's funny or sad but my dream last night had this book in it. I dreamed I was explaining the two different versions, materials used and the pricing to someone. I think I might be losing my mind.
    That's funny. I think we've all probably had a Stephen King dream over the years. For me I once dreamed that he came to my house and signed all my books!

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    Thank you profusely for your generosity to the 2017 Haven Fund.
    Happy to do so!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    That's funny. I think we've all probably had a Stephen King dream over the years. For me I once dreamed that he came to my house and signed all my books!
    Best dream EVER!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I've had that same dream.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I had a dream where King was trying to get my signature.

Spoiler:
    To tell the truth he was kind of a pain in the ass.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I had a dream where King was trying to get my signature.

Spoiler:
    To tell the truth he was kind of a pain in the ass.
    I had a similar dream. King and Lot Guy were both vying for my signature.
    I blew King off and signed 6 books for Matt.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Weird, I had a dream where I was blown off by Jerome.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Weird, I had a dream where I was blown off by Jerome.
    Not that there's anything wrong with that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast