+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23

Thread: The Eyes of the Dragon Rebound Edition

Demon of the Prim firemonkey66 is a name known to all firemonkey66 is a name known to all firemonkey66 is a name known to all firemonkey66 is a name known to all firemonkey66 is a name known to all firemonkey66 is a name known to all firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Still got mine

I can’t believe this thread was started 2 years ago almost to the day. Time flies
    Looking for:
    1) CD Carrie S/L & matching art portfolio #58
    2) US Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof
    3) first edition Night Shift without dust jacket

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was very fortunate to recently acquire the Letter F EOTD from Mr. McMullen and am honored to now be a part of the DRB endeavor......

Demon of the Prim jcmanske is a jewel in the rough jcmanske is a jewel in the rough jcmanske is a jewel in the rough jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    I was very fortunate to recently acquire the Letter F EOTD from Mr. McMullen and am honored to now be a part of the DRB endeavor......
    Congratulations, Tim! As you can see, they are awesome editions--true works of craftsmanship! I'm still hanging in there with letter "O."

Oy's Bitch ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Absolutely still have my "C"(s).

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a glorious beacon of light sentinel is a glorious beacon of light sentinel is a glorious beacon of light sentinel is a glorious beacon of light sentinel is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

I am a Suntup/DRB fan, still have my letter.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an's Avatar

I have all my letter B rebounds.

I am also a fan and privileged to be one.
    “It is easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”
    Mark Twain

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

there has been a few more movements of owner over the last few months - Anyone care to update with a sold or bought?
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Goldmember webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am looking for Letter X for my set of the Suntup Portfolio if anyone has a leed.. thanks!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I am looking for Letter X for my set of the Suntup Portfolio if anyone has a leed.. thanks!
    Didn't you have this originally? Don't you know who you sold it too?
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Goldmember webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Didn't you have this originally? Don't you know who you sold it too?
    No brother, I FOOLISHLY never bought it. I had some hard times then and couldn’t afford it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Ah Ok - I'll update the list. I know Lori sold hers too, but I dont know the new owner.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Ah Ok - I'll update the list. I know Lori sold hers too, but I dont know the new owner.
    I would love to acquire it now for sure and would pay a premium to get it! So mad at myself for that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Oy's Bitch ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Wonder who owned the DR set "P" and who paid VFB a lot for it?

https://www.veryfinebooks.com/Stephe...ng_p/sk932.htm
    Messin' with Sasquatch

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Wonder who owned the DR set "P" and who paid VFB a lot for it?

https://www.veryfinebooks.com/Stephe...ng_p/sk932.htm
    A member here did at one time....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice ruderabbit will become famous soon enough ruderabbit's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Anyone else still have their Letter?
    Yep, matching DR lettered "Z"

SP, numbered King, numbered and lettered non-King

I lost the SP Lettered when I couldn't buy the lettered EOTD portfolio, then got back in for non-King, not sure yet what letter it will be, will find out when Hill House is released.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

David has letter "T" DR set up for auction. Will be very interesting to see what it goes for. Looks like a few sets listed on page one of this thread have changed hands.
    Messin' with Sasquatch

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23