Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 54 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Rebound

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Well done, that looks awesome.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gorgeous.
    I recall somewhere the suggestion of doing that (pieces of cover adhered to the slipcase).

Having done a few metal cases (working with Cook), be prepared for people to say you put the book cover art on the wrong side of the slipcase. Easy remedy (in this "case"), do it again on another white slipcase.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Let's see you find a fine EOTD 1st edition dust jacket & with no spine fade.

Besides I like the way it looks & it depends on the way it is placed inside the bookcase & from what I see most people put the spine of the more decorative slipcases out...so in that case the cover is on the correct side.

Do NOT judge slipcase art by this photo ...But by above scans.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    Let's see you find a fine EOTD 1st edition dust jacket & with no spine fade.

Besides I like the way it looks & it depends on the way it is placed inside the bookcase & from what I see most people put the spine of the more decorative slipcases out...so in that case the cover is on the correct side.

Do NOT judge slipcase art by this photo ...But by above scans.
    Beautiful job man - I would not worry so much about the "correct side." It's a matter of preference in this "case." Couldn't resist the pun.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow... love that

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

That pic of em all lined up in a row is awesome!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

"L" was printed in Haddon

Agree! Nicely done!

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Absolutely gorgeous work Paul, wish I could have afforded one. I always thought the EOTD would have made a beautiful S/L with a dragonskin binding and you have proved my thoughts to be right. Must have been such a thrill to meet David but really sad to hear that he can no longer work.
    Selling EVERYTHING! Come and get it!

(Except my Gunslinger First Edition. That ain't going nowhere. It's the only one I'm keeping, can't let that go)

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My copy arrived over the weekend!!!! It's absolutely gorgeous, on the top-shelf of my bookcase, and I feel lucky to have had an opportunity to acquire a copy. Thank you!!!!
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I've been out of it most of this week and just getting back to the world now...

Quote Originally Posted by Cordial Jim View Post
    Man, what a beautiful book! Very, very cool.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by east-tennessee View Post
    Held off reading this thread all week until my copy arrived this evening. Awesome job Paul just love it ( wishes I got two) My letter is R for Righteous, Right on, Really Nice, Right with Jesus Lol. Thank you David for the awesome art and signature, you are top notch sir.

Brian..
    Thank you Brian!

Bruce, I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Readman View Post
    Absolutely gorgeous work Paul, wish I could have afforded one. I always thought the EOTD would have made a beautiful S/L with a dragonskin binding and you have proved my thoughts to be right. Must have been such a thrill to meet David but really sad to hear that he can no longer work.
    Thanks Rachel. Appreciate the comment. Yes, it has been great meeting David. Although he can't draw, he writes short stories now. So he still has a creative outlet.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    My copy arrived over the weekend!!!! It's absolutely gorgeous, on the top-shelf of my bookcase, and I feel lucky to have had an opportunity to acquire a copy. Thank you!!!!
    Good to hear Heath. Thanks for being a part of it.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Forgot to mention, I have letter H (my favorite letter). It's the green leather version, but not sure how to tell the other info.
    Wanted:

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Forgot to mention, I have letter H (my favorite letter). It's the green leather version, but not sure how to tell the other info.
    You will find it on the copyright page just under the ISBN #

Country
    Country Flag

You will find it on the copyright page just under the ISBN #
    Thanks! Letter H is Haddon Craftsmen. It also belongs to Heath
    Wanted:

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can't wait to see more info on this one, I was quick to delete the email as I was going through a slew of messages. Gotta be more careful next time

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Default DRAGON REBOUND EDITIONS: Custom-Bound Edition of The Dark Half

First off, this is not a prank.

I'd also like to state again that I had no involvement in the April Fools Day parody regarding The Dark Half book, and also had no prior knowledge of it.

Okay, now that's out of the way, I was actually very impressed with the ideas and designs that Simon and Jerome had come up with, and the amount of effort that was put into it all. Even though it pushed some buttons, I know that it came from a place of love, and playfulness, and the childlike spirit of having some good old fashioned fun, and we don't ever want to lose those qualities. It keep the blood pumping.

So...

It would be a shame to not see this book design become a reality, and after some discussion with Mr. Stroppy and Mr. Randall, I am pleased to announce that the next DRAGON REBOUND EDITIONS release will be The Dark Half, and it will stay as close as possible to the 'prank' designs.

I have no timeframes at this point, but just wanted to let you in on the plan.

Peace

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh good, the taxidermic bird is going to be fantastic. This will be the first book PETA will make famous, well known, and valuable....Hahahahahaha

I'm in

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Oh good, the taxidermic bird is going to be fantastic. This will be the first book PETA will make famous, well known, and valuable....Hahahahahaha

I'm in

Mulleins
    I should have said, no birds will be harmed in the production of this book.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I feel sorry for all those plucked sparrows out there getting cold, just so the traycases can be lined.

I thought it was an awesome design.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

That's pretty neat. That is one that I have not read yet or have in 1st ed state, but I am sure it will be cool.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Yes!! Looks like I’ll get to own a Dragon Rebound after all!
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Hell Yes

Gunslinger Apprentice Zidan will become famous soon enough Zidan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by adammoro View Post
    Yes!! Looks like I’ll get to own a Dragon Rebound after all!
    Given that the rights transfer over from the IT Rebound, I doubt any of us without the IT Rebound will get a chance at this. Not if there are only 26 copies of the book.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 54 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast