Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 54 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Rebound

Traveler leghorn23 will become famous soon enough

Love the green, looks great! Well done I'm impressed

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes... there is a clear talent!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Progress update: Books have now been signed by David and are headed to the bookbinder. Things are moving along well.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Progress update: Books have now been signed by David and are headed to the bookbinder. Things are moving along well.
    That is awesome news! I am amped for this book. Thank you for all your hard work!

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

1.Have they sold out yet?
    2. Number of each style ordered?
    3. Any update on slipcases?

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

What Anthony said!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    That is awesome news! I am amped for this book. Thank you for all your hard work!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    What Anthony said!
    No problem, and thanks for your enthusiasm!

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post

1. Almost. There are 2 left.
    2. 22 green, 2 red/black
    3. I have to stay with the original plan of a custom cloth slipcase, no embroidery. It adds too much complexity. We can print on it, so I could have the binder make a couple as an upgrade but will see.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice ruderabbit will become famous soon enough ruderabbit's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

This coming Monday should be three weeks for those of us that chose lay-a-way option.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am really pumped about this book. It's signed, slipcased, a 1st, looks from the pics to be slammin quality and lettered. Not to mention the price point at the option to pay in payments. Thanks so much Paul for all the hard work!!!!! Cannot wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

1. Almost. There are 2 left.
    2. 22 green, 2 red/black
    3. I have to stay with the original plan of a custom cloth slipcase, no embroidery. It adds too much complexity. We can print on it, so I could have the binder make a couple as an upgrade but will see.
    Interesting. I realized the green was more popular, but I didn't realize to what degree.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ruderabbit View Post
    This coming Monday should be three weeks for those of us that chose lay-a-way option.
    Thanks for pointing that out.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the update...With the books going off to the bookbinder...Will 25 & 26 be held back until they are ordered or just bound in Dragon skin? I assume 27-30 (PC copies) will be 2 of each style?
    A BIG SHOUT OUT to YOU & Mr. Palladini for this GEM that we will be proud to display in our collections.

Country
    Country Flag

He said something about offering it for sale again once the first dibs were met. The last two should sell then.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the update...With the books going off to the bookbinder...Will 25 & 26 be held back until they are ordered or just bound in Dragon skin? I assume 27-30 (PC copies) will be 2 of each style?
    A BIG SHOUT OUT to YOU & Mr. Palladini for this GEM that we will be proud to display in our collections.
    Thanks Bruce... yes, that's the plan.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Paul... You might have said but when are you hoping to ship them out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I think he said June? I could be wrong, maybe he said November. I'm feelin' June pretty good

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, I had said June or July. Will likely be July. I will posts updates along the way.

Gunslinger Apprentice ruderabbit will become famous soon enough ruderabbit's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, I had said June or July. Will likely be July. I will posts updates along the way.
    Christmas in July...love it.

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

My last installment went today...that's always a nice feeling!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    Good for you! It's going to be awesome edition. .
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

I paid mine too... Hey Paul, are they sold out? I know of a chap that would really like one but wanted to make sure there was the 2 left before I told him. Thanks!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I paid mine too... Hey Paul, are they sold out? I know of a chap that would really like one but wanted to make sure there was the 2 left before I told him. Thanks!
    Yep, sold out. If one should become available again for any reason I will be sure to let you know.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Yep, sold out. If one should become available again for any reason I will be sure to let you know.
    Good for you man. No doubt this will be a coveted editon for years to come. I would be very proud brother
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I saw this and went, "Oh CRAP, I forgot to pay Paul!" but then went to PayPal and saw that I was apparently smart enough to set up an installment autopay 6 weeks ago, so yay for me for contingency planning ahead for my own shitty memory.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 54 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast