Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Rebound

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Unfortunately at this time I'll have to buckle down and say I can't afford a copy, despite how much I would like to get one.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I think the only way to justify that amount of money is if it has a ribbon page marker...
    Great work Paul I'm excited to see the finished product

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    I think the only way to justify that amount of money is if it has a ribbon page marker...
    Better have one. I want mine to look like a Dragon tongue!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Can we also add pyrotechnics?

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Should not have read that while eating soup
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Paul
    Just how will the rebinding go? 30 books being rebound... 15 &15 or will they be rebound according to the number of styles ordered SAY 25 & 5?

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Bruce, according to the number of styles ordered. That way everyone gets what they want.

How about a (WHITE?) Linen slipcase? This book was originally going to be called "NAPKINS" (Embroidered SK?)

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post

How about a (WHITE?) Linen slipcase? This book was originally going to be called "NAPKINS" (Embroidered SK?)
    Sure I can do white, although embroidering would push the cost up. I'm open to any color. I was planning on red and green. Green for #1 and red for #2. Here's some samples of the linen material.

White

Chili Pepper

Red

Green

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I guess I would prefer the green for the green edition (unless there is a gold linen). I would rather not have white - hard to keep clean.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I agree with becca.
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I agree as well... and embroidered is a great idea hehe
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't do a slipcase, or a traycase. The book itself is art.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Don't do a slipcase, or a traycase. The book itself is art.
    I tend to agree with Jerome. A slipcase might hide the book too much. Maybe if it had a window in it to see part of the cover? That might be cool.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

my preference is a tray case for this kind of quality book - it may be art, but it needs protection! I'm afraid this will push the cost even higher though
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    my preference is a tray case for this kind of quality book - it may be art, but it needs protection! I'm afraid this will push the cost even higher though
    I agree too but it must have at least a slipcase... and you can make those even works of art if you want too...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

To slipcase or not to slipcase? Tis something to ponder. I agree that the book is something I want to be able to see on the shelf because it is HOT but it also needs to stay protected.
    Maybe I missed it somewhere but were you originally planning to do a slipcase Paul or are you adding it as an extra for those that want one?

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Default The Eyes of the Dragon Rebound Edition

A slipcase was part of the original plan and is included with the book. So I'm going to include it because that was part of the deal. Of course, you can choose either to use it or not but if you ordered the book, it will come with a slipcase.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    A slipcase was part of the original plan and is included with the book. So I'm going to include it because that was part of the deal. Of course, you can choose either to use it or not but if you ordered the book, it will come with a slipcase.
    Great! Thank you. I completely missed it the first time around.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Everyone who expressed interest has now had an opportunity to order and almost all copies are gone. There's a few left for those who were not on the initial list. Anyone who is interested in getting a copy, please send me a PM to order. First come first served. Payment plan available.

Country
    Country Flag

GOT MINE and cannot wait for this. I think the lettered copy will be a very cool book to own for the price Thanks Paul for all your hard work my man!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking forward to this one for sure. Thanks again Paul!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Paul,
    One request. As you receive updates through Production can you update the first post of the thread so we can all be up to date? Also do you happen to have a round about time frame for when this is supposed to be out, I didn't see anything posted yet but I may have missed it?
    Thanks!
    Josh

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Paul,
    One request. As you receive updates through Production can you update the first post of the thread so we can all be up to date? Also do you happen to have a round about time frame for when this is supposed to be out, I didn't see anything posted yet but I may have missed it?
    Thanks!
    Josh
    I think he said June or July as the initial estimate.

I'm still in for a white linen slipcase. How about embroidered dragon from original book cover? (say in green) EXTRA COST O.K.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast