Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 54 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Rebound

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Saw that on FB. The DR people must be excited. I am sure you will come up with a killer design for it.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Saw that on FB. The DR people must be excited. I am sure you will come up with a killer design for it.
    Simon and Jerome already did. We’re just adding the ‘DRE’ touch to it. Well done Stroppy and RF.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Simon and Jerome already did. We’re just adding the ‘DRE’ touch to it. Well done Stroppy and RF.
    Yeah, can you say Brains!!!! LOL.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

When is the link up to order ya think Paul? Can you say?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    When is the link up to order ya think Paul? Can you say?
    Soon. Just having breakfast! Will likely be tomorrow. Will see how my day goes.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Yeah, can you say Brains!!!! LOL.
    No idea if this is a thing in the US...
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

The Dark Half Page is now live. Sans brains...

The Dark Half Rebound

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks fantastic! Now the agonizing decision on which color scheme to get...
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Spectacular idea. Whoever thought of this is a genius.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default DRAGON REBOUND EDITIONS: Custom-Bound Edition of The Dark Half

Recently sold my matching set in response to the speculation of the increase to 52 copies.

Looks as if I guessed right.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Recently sold my matching set in response to the speculation of the increase to 52 copies.
    Why?

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Paul, the quartzite covered traycase is really cool. Has a real mock-up been done? Is the front of the traycase a single solid piece or is it composed of many smaller pieces?
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I was about to post "hope the quantity increase doesn't bother anyone," but, well - too late.

More importantly - another great job by DRE/Paul, just beautiful.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

That looks awesome. I know some people will be upset at the upping to 52, and I know I am way down on the list so even with 52 it will never reach me, but I think it's a great way of getting
    more people involved. And man alive, it's still only 52 copies. But does that mean that every rebound will be a 52 edition from now on? Or just this one to get people involved. Either way, I think it's cool.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Paul, that’s so damn cool you’re giving more people a chance to own a DRE! Now my big question is where am I on the waiting list?!
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    I was about to post "hope the quantity increase doesn't bother anyone," but, well - too late.

More importantly - another great job by DRE/Paul, just beautiful.
    People are funky. One person's sale is another person's gain. If one went around buying or selling based upon the lettered limitation amount, then that person isn't a collector, they area speculator/flipper. Don't feel sorry for them, they didn't lose money, and now they can feel better about themselves for not stooping to owning something with a 52 lettered limitation. I suppose there will be a few lettered Regulators coming up for sale.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Paul, the quartzite covered traycase is really cool. Has a real mock-up been done? Is the front of the traycase a single solid piece or is it composed of many smaller pieces?
    It's really nice. It is a single flat sheet of the slate material which covers the box.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Paul, that’s so damn cool you’re giving more people a chance to own a DRE! Now my big question is where am I on the waiting list?!
    Hey Adam. Did you submit the Wait List form at some point? Or send me an email and we'll sort it out.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Looks great, can't afford it, would never get picked up on the want list anyway. Oh well. You can't always get what you want. And I want so many things!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is an incredible production...Incredible.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Spectacular idea. Whoever thought of this is a genius.
    Who would have thought?
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Credit goes to Simon and Jerome. If it wasn’t for them, this one would not have existed.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

You Can’t Always Get What Book You Want

by B. C. Ollector

I saw a Suntup book at the auction
    Priced already out of hand
    Paul’s phone wouldn’t make a connection
    So I could offer him ten grand
    No, you can't always get what you want
    You can't always get what you want
    But if you try sometime you find
    You get what you need
    That book was the best without exception
    Had to hold it in my hand
    I knew I was gonna have a conniption
    If I couldn’t outbid that man
    But if you try sometimes you might find
    You get what you need
    I had to show my determination
    By hook, crook or some kind of ruse
    I mortgaged my house in sheer frustration
    For that book I’ll give up hygiene, girls and booze
    But if you try sometimes well you just might find
    You get what you need
    I carried my new book out the door
    My heart with pride it was filled
    That guy in N.Z., you know that Jimmy
    He said for that book he would kill
    He chased me from Maine to Minnesota
    His face was turning really red
    I hid my book from Mr. Jimmy
    Who said I’ll pry it from your arms when you are dead
    I said to him
    But if you try sometimes you just might find
    You get what you need
    You get what you need, yeah, oh baby
    My cheap cell phone gets lousy reception
    The Plexiglas showed a bleeding man
    Who had scored a Suntup book by deception
    Holding it high in his bloodstained hands
    He said I got what I want
    This is all that I ever want
    There’s nothing else that I want
    But if he’d try sometimes, he just might find
    He just might find
    A cheap paperback copy of the same book!
    But if you try sometimes you just might find
    You just might find
    You get what you need, oh yeah
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

And the Grammy goes to....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Man oh man... that traycase though. That is beautiful!! It looks like stone!! The 52... I though long and hard on my thoughts on this. Back when Paul thought about extending it... I hated it. Do I still? I know Paul does this for love and the collector. Not the $$. Suntup he does for both Maybe more so... this was his first passion and with Suntup, Paul is doing this for more for us now maybe. 26 more people get the chance to get in on it. That’s great and no one can take letter X. I have that... so only ever one set of that letter. There can only ever be 26 true sets. I’m ok with that. Thank you to Paul for making beautiful books. Keep doing it... please.... for the love of everything good in the world... DO. NOT. STOP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Man oh man... that traycase though. That is beautiful!! It looks like stone!!
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's 'cause it is!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 54 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast