Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: New King novel only available on Tesla Model 3

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default New King novel only available on Tesla Model 3

Yesterday Elon Musk from Tesla Motors announced that the new Model 3, available in late 2017 will be the exclusive platform to listen to Stephen King's new (untitled) novel. The story will be part of an exclusive library of literature and music only available on the New Tesla.

King said" I've always enjoyed new ways to present my stories, and this helps push the envelope. The story is the perfect fit for this new groundbreaking affordable electric car.".

http://www.thedarktower.org/custom/i...%20pic%204.gif

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I saw that too. At first I was upset, but figured it will be hacked and available online somewhere within a couple of days. I am not buying a tesla to put in my bookcase!

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

BREAKING NEWS!

It's not the writing of Stephen King as everyone first thought.

The writer is from Hollywood. He/She got tired of taking older movies that is considered great, and told to rewrite them into a new release of an old release therefore releasing garbage. He/She has been hired by Elon Musk to rewrite the Hodges Trilogy starting with book one of the trilogy.....Mr. Tesla. A shocking Novel that could easily electrify you.