Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 77 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 1921

Thread: Dark Tower Tattoos

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I hadn't heard of that term before but I really like the effect. I looked through a bunch of the tattoos on your google link and think it would work very well with you piece. I'm really excited to see how this comes together. Good luck.

Traveler Jumprgirl33 is on a distinguished road

I happen to be a to be a dark tower tattoo collector love seeing everyone's artwork 👍

Traveler gmc is on a distinguished road

I would get Blaine the pain

Along the Path of the Beam Regulus1010 will become famous soon enough Regulus1010 will become famous soon enough

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been keeping up but here's the results of 3 months and 5 more sessions (about 12 hours total). So, I've obviously done a lot. Got the "polka trash"-style red stripe going (which both represents paint and blood), with the eye of the Crimson King bleeding into it. The gun and the rose is something I'm particularly proud of, as my artist really nailed blending the reds and blacks together. Lastly, I've gotten the decaying wing and bones filled in under the previously awkwardly-shaped rook skull on my right shoulder blade. There isn't a ton left to do other than shade in the background - the general idea is that I'll have little to no skin showing on my back. Let me know what you think! Sorry in advance for the deluge of photos but i wanted to get it all done at once. Sorry again for the delay.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

radical!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Pretty freaking cool! I'm glad you came back and posted. The job done with the keyhole, gun, and rose is excellent!

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Holy balls on a brick I LOVE IT!

Traveler DrHans will become famous soon enough DrHans will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Nice tats, cool effects and colors.
    Just signed up and started posting so I can show my first, the Crimson King's eye.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site and looking forward to seeing your ink.

Quote Originally Posted by DrHans View Post
    Just signed up and started posting so I can show my first, the Crimson King's eye.

Traveler DrHans will become famous soon enough DrHans will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post

Thanks man.
    It's 5 messages until an image right?

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I think that is right. After that to upload something you will need a site like photobucket to link to.

Thanks man.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks again. Tomorrow it will be around.
    I think that is right. After that to upload something you will need a site like photobucket to link to.

Thanks man.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Best of luck and still looking forward to seeing the eye.

Thanks again. Tomorrow it will be around.

Thanks man.

Country
    Country Flag

Ok guys here it is.
    I used another tattoo very similar as mine as a model, found it here I think.
    Anyway, I liked it very much and people around me liked it too.

As soons as it cools down I'll post another close without the burns...

Next I'm gonna ink the Gunslinger Borno cover on my right arm. The artist was thrilled when I showed him the cover and said that HE HAD to do it... LOL

See ya.
    Long days and pleasant nights.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks awesome! Congrats on the great art and commentary.

Along the Path of the Beam Regulus1010 will become famous soon enough Regulus1010 will become famous soon enough

Got some more love for you guys. Another few hours in, getting more shading done on the open areas - especially around the skull in polka trash style. About 65 hours in with maybe 2-3 more sessions to go. Almost there!

Let me know what you think, since the shading is really starting to make it all come together rather than individual pieces floating in space.

Oh, and the inconsistent shading around the beams will be taken care of in time - I definitely recognize it as being there.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I really like it. Seeing it with the shading does pull the piece together and makes everything more cohesive. The time spent on your back is wild. I don't think I'm near patient enough to ever try and have a back piece done. Way to go.

Traveler Jwalker will become famous soon enough

I wanted to share my first tattoo with all of you. Behold, the dark tower...

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice! I like the style and design of that one a lot.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Pretty!

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Oh man! THAT is one awesome tattoo!!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Love it!!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Traveler gboaventura will become famous soon enough

Please, excuse my ignorance. I just started reading the series. What do these symbols mean?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gboaventura View Post
    Please, excuse my ignorance. I just started reading the series. What do these symbols mean?
    It would be best if you read a few of the books before the symbols are explained. If you really must know, then I'm sure people will tell you using a spoiler tag.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 77 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 ... LastLast