Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 77 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 1921

Thread: Dark Tower Tattoos

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That was my thought too, but was just wondering if the CK symbol was inherently in allegiance to the Crimson King. I don't particularly read that. I seem to recall it in both contexts, as a warning symbol particularly in the "Nozzola" world. It's been a while since I've read them all, so if I design something, I'd love to make sure it's something that I can live with permanently. I don't think I could live with the CK symbol if the concensus is that it can't be seen in service to the ka-tet in some contexts.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

ALL things serve the beam.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very true, good enough for me. Ding Ding we have a winner. I'll probably delay for years still. I'm 41 already with no tattoos, and will just want to make sure it's the right time/right design/right artist!

Gunslinger Apprentice Hbgunslinger is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

I already have a couple un-DT related tattoos and I'm planning on getting a DT one by the end of the summer. I live in Massachusetts and I'm wondering if anyone in the New England area knows of any tattoo artists that have read the series? I'd like to see if I can find a tattoo artist that is also a fan so he/she will fully understand what it means. I'll gladly travel a distance to find the right artist so If anyone knows of an artist let me know.

Traveler ohjoey is on a distinguished road

Just got this one. 9 Hours at The End is Near in Brooklyn, NY. Brian is the artist.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hbgunslinger View Post
    I already have a couple un-DT related tattoos and I'm planning on getting a DT one by the end of the summer. I live in Massachusetts and I'm wondering if anyone in the New England area knows of any tattoo artists that have read the series? I'd like to see if I can find a tattoo artist that is also a fan so he/she will fully understand what it means. I'll gladly travel a distance to find the right artist so If anyone knows of an artist let me know.
    I tried tracking one down for you but couldn't find anyone. I think I read somewhere that Josh Woods is a fan of the DT series. He works out of Black 13 in TN and is an amazing artist...not very close to Mass.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ohjoey View Post

Just got this one. 9 Hours at The End is Near in Brooklyn, NY. Brian is the artist.
    Once you reach 5 posts (I think) you can share your photo. Browse the forum make some comments and try again. I would love to see you new ink.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think a tattoo shop named Black 13 is worth a road trip.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Certainly off topic (sorry) but came across some tattoo's that I think a certain someone can appreciate:

http://weirdtalesmagazine.com/2012/0...hulhu-tattoos/

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Brice should be drooling over those tats.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not sure about the Hello Kitty tat, but the rest are pretty amazing.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    I think that tattoo in particular is what Brice will be drooling over...he just loves Hello Kitty! LOL and J/K

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    I think that tattoo in particular is what Brice will be drooling over...he just loves Hello Kitty! LOL and J/K
    Oh, yeah...I'm thinking it'd make a great facial tattoo.

*kidnaps the boss and drives to the nearest tattoo parlor*

Seriously, some of these are just incredible. Thank you!

If you rescue me

Gunslinger Apprentice boehmke is on a distinguished road boehmke's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Oy artwork was actually done by me for the Wiki contests we used to have.

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...Oy+of+MidWorld

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, I'd forgotten about that.

If you rescue me

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Sweeet artwork.

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Found this on Pinterest. I kinda sorta want.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bethany View Post
    Found this on Pinterest. I kinda sorta want.
    I like the script. Very nice.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by boehmke View Post

You won quite a few of the contests. You do great work.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by boehmke View Post

A thousand pardons!! It WAS you..... I'm old and forget shit ***kicks self***

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Had some more work done last night on my right sleeve - Maerlyn's Rainbow is almost done!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking very good! Congrats.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Very nice!
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Had some more work done last night on my right sleeve - Maerlyn's Rainbow is almost done!

Very cool looking.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Very impressive, Oy!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 77 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 ... LastLast