Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 77 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 1921

Thread: Dark Tower Tattoos

Traveler hanjoe01 is on a distinguished road

I've been lurking for quite a while and figured I should share mine...it's on my left forearm.

Gunslinger Apprentice different_seasons will become famous soon enough different_seasons will become famous soon enough different_seasons's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Two more coming Wednesday...pics to follow..

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by hanjoe01 View Post
    I've been lurking for quite a while and figured I should share mine...it's on my left forearm.

How did I miss this? Great tattoo and thank you very much for sharing!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by different_seasons View Post
    I can't wait. Is this a continuation of your sleeve? I can't remember if you had completed it or not.

Gunslinger Apprentice different_seasons will become famous soon enough different_seasons will become famous soon enough different_seasons's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by different_seasons View Post
    I can't wait. Is this a continuation of your sleeve? I can't remember if you had completed it or not.
    Yes, the last of it.

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks great, Aaron! Any chance of a full sleeve photo? Congrats.

Traveler mrcooms is on a distinguished road

My tower tattoo. Yes it hurt, so well worth it though.

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...23778979_n.jpg

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice mrcooms. Very talented artist.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Very nice mrcooms. Very talented artist.
    I agree. Great tattoo and the color of the sky really compliments the whole piece.

Traveler Krousty is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi all,

I've been browsing this forum for years looking for the perfect tattoo and finally decided to get my own...

So, it was the perfect occasion for me to suscribe and join you :-)

Here is my tattoo (first one). We worked quite a bit with my artist and I think he did a pretty good job....

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That is just, well, freaking awesome and original! I love how you combined the rose, the universe/everything, and the turtle all into one tattoo. Fantastic!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Love it
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    That is just, well, freaking awesome and original! I love how you combined the rose, the universe/everything, and the turtle all into one tattoo. Fantastic!
    Thankee sai :-)

I actually wanted to have the turtle and the rose, and either the ka sign or the sigul. My artist was the one who suggested to use the rose as the turtle sheel and I thought it was brilliant... We ve then settled for the sigul as background and ive added the text as a link between the two pictures.

Took only 3 hours to make, was worth every second... i especially like the red and the shadows used on the rose. ho and yeah, the turtle seems to be the accepted representation of skollpda, so I thought it would be the perfect choice :-)

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I like it a lot. Good job!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I like it a lot. Good job!

Traveler mrcooms is on a distinguished road

Thanks all. I am going to get KA, some Blaine tattoo (I haven't really seen many of those), turtle and some lettering too.

Blaine is a pain, and that is the truth.
    Go then, there are other worlds than these.

Not sure what else, will be a work in progress for a while I think.

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

I design tattoos and I have two unrelated to King, but I've thought for a long time about getting an Oy tattoo... I've always loved King's work, but from the very first time I read about Oy, I just felt like he was something special. I actually began to collect raccoon stuff, because it was as close to Oy as I could imagine anything in our world. I looked through pretty much of the thread, but not all of it.... does anyone have Oy ink?

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Dave (oythebrave) does. Rather special as I believe it's his Michael Whelan original.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stkmw02 View Post
    .... does anyone have Oy ink?

I used a picture drawn by our member Sir_Boomme (found it on Google and had it done before I realized it was his) :

Someone mentioned a Blaine tattoo:

...yeah, I've posted these before!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I still love those tattoos, Clay!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mrcooms View Post
    Thanks all. I am going to get KA, some Blaine tattoo (I haven't really seen many of those), turtle and some lettering too.

Blaine is a pain, and that is the truth.
    Go then, there are other worlds than these.

Not sure what else, will be a work in progress for a while I think.
    These sound like great ideas. Please keep us posted and feel free to participate in the other areas of the forum. Welcome

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

I LOVE the Oy tat!! I think I'll get an Oy to celebrate after my husband and I start a family. We already plan to have an Oy/raccoon nursery theme, so I think the Oy ink will be appropriate.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I dreamed it one night, but I saw a turtle with the form of the Eye Of The Crimson King. Would you consider the Eye sigul to be a "warning" symbol as well as an icon of discord. Given that I sing with the Turtle Creek Chorale, have always wanted a turtle tattoo, and the Eye symbol is very nearly the shape of a turtle, do you think this could be used without the alliance to the Crimson King. I know it's just a bunch of books, but hey, I'm a GOOD guy.

The Ka and Eld symbols don't quite strike me in the same way as the Eye does.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

You could get a tattoo of a turtle with the CK eye on the turtle shell. LOL
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 77 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 ... LastLast