Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 77 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 1921

Thread: Dark Tower Tattoos

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    I keep going back and forth on the idea of getting a tattoo. I have been for over a year. Basically I could have anything I wanted done (full body if I wanted that. I definitely don't) for free by a really great artist, but I can't decide on something I want enough to have it there forever. If I do get something done it'll be something smallish most likely.
    Do it only if you feel strongly about what you want immortalized on your skin. I have a few (non SK) on my arms that I wish were not there..tribal dragon and a tribal eagle. Kinda cool but neither of these items have any kind of significance to me whatsoever.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I've never claimed to be big or even average. In fact I feel no need to brag at all.

Spoiler:
    ...and to some loose people (not naming names
    *cough* ICry4Oy *cough*) the eiffel tower would seem smallish
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gunslinger Apprentice TLC is on a distinguished road TLC's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

wow, I just got a tatt,,,,(not DT related) but seeing these makes me want another,,,and another....
    w: www.sharkfinfreecalgary.org
    e: finfreetam@gmail.com
    f: facebook.com/sharkfinfreecalgary
    t: twitter.com/sharkfinfreeYYC

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Zaxpur, that tatt is The SHIT. Just saiyan.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Along the Path of the Beam TowerJunkie19 is on a distinguished road TowerJunkie19's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I just got my first (of many, I'm sure lol) Dark Tower tattoo on my 19th birthday of course! Nothin fancy but I couldn't love it more

Along the Path of the Beam TowerJunkie19 is on a distinguished road TowerJunkie19's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I got my first Dark Tower tattoo on my 19th birthday (of course lol). Nothin big and fancy but I still love it

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I've tried posting this before, so I'm sorry if it's double posted later but I think I finally figured out how to post the image haha.

This is my first Dark Tower tattoo that I got on my 19th birthday (of course lol)

and if that didn't work, here's the link for it
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...achmentid=2086

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sweet!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TowerJunkie19 View Post
    I've tried posting this before, so I'm sorry if it's double posted later but I think I finally figured out how to post the image haha.

This is my first Dark Tower tattoo that I got on my 19th birthday (of course lol)

and if that didn't work, here's the link for it
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...achmentid=2086
    Excellent tattoo! I would think behind the ear and on the neck would be an uncomfortable place to be tattooed. Did that hurt?

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, it hurt a lot haha. Don't listen to people when they say tattoos don't hurt, they lie! It felt like my whole skull was vibrating at one point during the outline, but it was worth it

‎"A person's never too old for stories. Man and boy, girl and woman, never too old. We live for them." - Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, it hurt a lot haha. Don't listen to people when they say tattoos don't hurt, they lie! It felt like my whole skull was vibrating at one point during the outline, but it was worth it
    LOL! I have several tats but they are on my arms and legs...I've avoided ribs, chest, neck, etc. In other words I've skipped anywhere that I think would hurt alot.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I plan on getting more tats, I'm already addicted haha but I'm definitely going to avoid anymore sensitive places!

‎"A person's never too old for stories. Man and boy, girl and woman, never too old. We live for them." - Roland Deschain

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

HA! Yeah, seriously addicted here too. I always laugh and roll my eyes when people ask if it hurt. HELL YES IT HURT, they're poking you with needles for 5 to 7 hours at a time. I compare it to a road rash. But the pain is short lived and the beauty is forever! For me, the ribs on the side were horrible and worst of all was my shins - I felt that shit in my teeth.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Pain is stabbing yourself repeatedly doing an old jailhouse style tattoo with no tattoo gun.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

I keep going back and forth on the idea of getting a tattoo. I have been for over a year. Basically I could have anything I wanted done (full body if I wanted that. I definitely don't) for free by a really great artist, but I can't decide on something I want enough to have it there forever. If I do get something done it'll be something smallish most likely.
    Pain is stabbing yourself repeatedly doing an old jailhouse style tattoo with no tattoo gun.

A friend tell you this?

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

No, that is experience talking, dude. I've had a couple small tatoos since I was about sixteen.

Bic pen, india ink, thread, sewing needle, a lighter, and lots of pain.

If you rescue me

Gunslinger Apprentice TLC is on a distinguished road TLC's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

OMG.... that does not sound safe!!!!! or fun!
    w: www.sharkfinfreecalgary.org
    e: finfreetam@gmail.com
    f: facebook.com/sharkfinfreecalgary
    t: twitter.com/sharkfinfreeYYC

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Twenty or so years ago most people didn't think of the safety factor at least not to the extent they do now. Lets just say we medicated...and it STILL fuckin' hurt like crazy.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

No, that is experience talking, dude. I've had a couple small tatoos since I was about sixteen.

Now that sounds like it royally sucked, medicated or not haha.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

The Ka symbol I have on my calf muscle(I think it is pictured on the first page) hurt like crazy! It was my second tattoo and hurt way worse that the first one.

When I was in middle school, I watched a friend do a tattoo of a cross on his own hand where the Big Coffin Hunters have their tattoos, with a sewing needle and india ink.....with no homemade gun or anything like that. He just kept dipping the needle in the ink and going at it. It was crazy.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I had the hardest time picking between Ka and the Line of Eld design, but Ka is definitely on my list. OchrisO, where is your first tat?

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

I had the hardest time picking between Ka and the Line of Eld design, but Ka is definitely on my list. OchrisO, where is your first tat?
    It's some celtic knotwork with birds on my bicep. Here are some old, super grainy webcam pics. I have been too lazy to take new ones.

It took around 4 hrs to do, but the only part that really hurt was the tips of the birds' beaks, which are right on the tender part of the arm.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post
    The Ka symbol I have on my calf muscle(I think it is pictured on the first page) hurt like crazy! It was my second tattoo and hurt way worse that the first one.

When I was in middle school, I watched a friend do a tattoo of a cross on his own hand where the Big Coffin Hunters have their tattoos, with a sewing needle and india ink.....with no homemade gun or anything like that. He just kept dipping the needle in the ink and going at it. It was crazy.
    Yes, I have basically the same tattoo I think on my left hand in the webbing between my thumb and forefinger.

Towerjunkie: Yeah, it wasn't exactly the greatest feeling.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, I have basically the same tattoo I think on my left hand in the webbing between my thumb and forefinger.

Towerjunkie: Yeah, it wasn't exactly the greatest feeling.
    Is that one of the small ones you had done jailhouse style? Haha

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, it is.

If you rescue me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 77 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 ... LastLast