Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 77 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 1921

Thread: Dark Tower Tattoos

Traveler lastgunna is on a distinguished road

Hey fellows- been a Stephen King fan since someone gave me the book 'The Gunslinger' and I fell in love with his writing and such- the Dark Tower Series has really inspired my life. One of my favorite quote in the book is 'Bird, bear, hare, and fish. Give my love her fondest wish'

I am planning on getting a tattoo of that with a koi fish, bear, hare and bird surrounding it! So what do you think?

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lastgunna View Post
    Hey fellows- been a Stephen King fan since someone gave me the book 'The Gunslinger' and I fell in love with his writing and such- the Dark Tower Series has really inspired my life. One of my favorite quote in the book is 'Bird, bear, hare, and fish. Give my love her fondest wish'

I am planning on getting a tattoo of that with a koi fish, bear, hare and bird surrounding it! So what do you think?
    Sounds like a fantastic idea! Will this be your first tattoo or do you have others?

Traveler lastgunna is on a distinguished road

Even though I have a bar code tattooed on the back on my neck (don't ask me I was young and wanted a tattoo- decided one day to get a tattoo to show off to my girlfriend)... It will be my first real tattoo I am getting, and I want it to be perfect so I been trying to save my money and find a great place to get my tattoo done.

How would you guys find a tattoo artist who will be able to stafisty the kind of tattoo I want on my arm? I been thinking about getting it for a long time and I want to dedicate it to my fiance. Thought there was no greater love than what Susan and Roland had. So yeah I am a kind of romantic devil

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lastgunna View Post
    How would you guys find a tattoo artist who will be able to stafisty the kind of tattoo I want on my arm?
    Most good tattoo artists have their own FB, website, google, pages to show of their work. I would stay away from the places that you don't need an appointment and I would do an exhaustive search of the folks in your area that you can travel to and who's work connects with you.

It is a bit of a pain but I would also find a studio/artist that doesn't have the flash tattoos all over their walls. Find someone who does custom work, can draw, and charges a low deposit to draw (i.e. $50.00-$75.00 for the drawing).

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Look to see more of my half-sleeve photos next friday Appointment and deposit set!
    I am excited, finishing the upper part/scottish part
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Look to see more of my half-sleeve photos next friday Appointment and deposit set!
    I am excited, finishing the upper part/scottish part
    Good luck, Garrell.

Traveler Andy1911 is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Went in today to get a price for my tat ,
    And ended up getting it done there and then

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

It looks awesome and I love the shadowing. Congrats!

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful Andy!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome tat Congrats!
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome!!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Excuse the bad photo. Looks way better than my photos skills. Getting closer to finishing the half-sleeve. April 6 for the thistles.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks great, Garrell!

Traveler walden50 is on a distinguished road

Default My Dark Tower Tattoo

Just got my own Dark Tower Tattoo, was actually a coverup of some tattoos I didn't like, but I really dig the design and my artist did a great job. Thought you'd all like to see:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/75684519@N08/6941018705/

It's on my right bicep. I'm strongly considering getting more DT Tattoos, with Ka symbology on my right arm, and Crimson King Symbology on my left. This will be a very DT centric good angel and bad angel on my arms at all times - really like the idea of doing this. Anyone have any thoughts/suggestions?

Thanks!

Traveler walden50 is on a distinguished road

Traveler TheCatInTheHat is on a distinguished road

Awesome tattoos here. I don't have pics of mine but have the sigul of the eld on my right arm and just got Ka on my back shoulder with "stand and be true" around it.

Quote Originally Posted by thonl View Post
    Not the greatest background, but probably the best pic I have of my only ink

Do you have a picture of what you brought to your artist? I've been trying to find a bigger image than the one in Gunslinger but haven't had any luck. Someone else has it here: http://fuckyeahstephenking.tumblr.co...o-its-some-art

Traveler zaxpur is on a distinguished road

Hi guys,

Thought you might like to see my Dark Tower tat. It's just recently been completed, and I'm stoked with it. My artist did a great job.

Traveler TheCatInTheHat is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by thonl View Post
    Not the greatest background, but probably the best pic I have of my only ink

Thonl - Do you have the image you took to your artist to get this done? I've wanted it for a while but cannot find an image bigger than the one in the book.

Someone else has it here as well: http://fyeahtattoos.com/post/3441742...-stephen-kings

Traveler zaxpur is on a distinguished road

Hi, I just recently had my own Dark Tower tattoo finished and thought I'd show it to you Tower Junkies. I'm pretty stoked with it, and the tattooist did a great job.

Traveler Neunzehn will become famous soon enough Neunzehn's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am searching for a tattoo layout since a few weaks now and now I am here. great impressions, I just scrolled through all of this pages here. I cannot open the attachements here... why? I activated my account by reglink from the e-mail. However, the following thing may be a little off topic right now, but I just wanted to share these self-drawn tarot-cards from a friend with you. I uploaded them on my webspace - sorry, the "subtitles" are in german )

http://files.eb-cs.de/DT/Tarot/01%20Der%20Gehaengte.png
    http://files.eb-cs.de/DT/Tarot/02%20...%20Seemann.png
    http://files.eb-cs.de/DT/Tarot/03%20Der%20Gefangene.png
    http://files.eb-cs.de/DT/Tarot/04%20...20Schatten.png
    http://files.eb-cs.de/DT/Tarot/05%20Der%20Tod.png
    http://files.eb-cs.de/DT/Tarot/06%20Der%20Turm.png
    http://files.eb-cs.de/DT/Tarot/07%20Das%20Leben.png

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zaxpur View Post
    Hi, I just recently had my own Dark Tower tattoo finished and thought I'd show it to you Tower Junkies. I'm pretty stoked with it, and the tattooist did a great job.

Wow! Great tattoo and congrats. Who is the artist?

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Neunzehn View Post
    I am searching for a tattoo layout since a few weaks now and now I am here. great impressions, I just scrolled through all of this pages here.
    Good luck with your search for a tattoo design. If you've scrolled through the pages you can see many great tattoos and you may find inspiration through other peoples work. If you do proceed with the tattoo please share as much as possible here.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I keep going back and forth on the idea of getting a tattoo. I have been for over a year. Basically I could have anything I wanted done (full body if I wanted that. I definitely don't) for free by a really great artist, but I can't decide on something I want enough to have it there forever. If I do get something done it'll be something smallish most likely.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zaxpur View Post

This is fucking awesome!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    I keep going back and forth on the idea of getting a tattoo. I have been for over a year. Basically I could have anything I wanted done (full body if I wanted that. I definitely don't) for free by a really great artist, but I can't decide on something I want enough to have it there forever. If I do get something done it'll be something smallish most likely.
    It's pretty cool that you found someone that will tattoo your dick!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 77 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 ... LastLast