Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 1921

Thread: Dark Tower Tattoos

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post
    A Jane Austen font!
    I could keep the sweet secret till today.

Roland would have understood.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Had more work done on my lower left sleeve yesterday. Still have a few blank skin places to go but not many!

Closeups:

Oy

Sigul

Zooming out:

Holy smokes!!! THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME !!!!

Amazing. Sooooo cool !!!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Gunslinger Apprentice arrawyn is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Letti View Post

Well, my personal favourite is Jane Austen Font. I use it quite often. It's the most beautiful hand-writing font I have ever seen.
    http://www.dafont.com/jane-austen.font
    For me it's quite DT like. In my sig in the banner you can find it, too - 'the walking tragedy' part is written with that.

Cool! thanks! . it does seem like a beautiful font. I tried it with 'stand and be true' on Dafont.com and i like it but i think i'd have to tweak it slightly, possibly just the 'r' in true to make it look more like an 'r'. . did you make your banner yourself? it's awesome!!!

What's the other font in your sig banner? the Roland. that looks kind of cool too . - edit: nevermind, i think i found it 'The King & Queen Font'. it's awesome though! totally fits too! (but jane austen does better overall ). A font i just found on myfonts that i think is cool is called Baker Script http://new.myfonts.com/fonts/t26/baker-script/

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by arrawyn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Letti View Post

Well, my personal favourite is Jane Austen Font. I use it quite often. It's the most beautiful hand-writing font I have ever seen.
    http://www.dafont.com/jane-austen.font
    For me it's quite DT like. In my sig in the banner you can find it, too - 'the walking tragedy' part is written with that.

Cool! thanks! . it does seem like a beautiful font. I tried it with 'stand and be true' on Dafont.com and i like it but i think i'd have to tweak it slightly, possibly just the 'r' in true to make it look more like an 'r'. . did you make your banner yourself? it's awesome!!!

What's the other font in your sig banner? the Roland. that looks kind of cool too . - edit: nevermind, i think i found it 'The King & Queen Font'. it's awesome though! totally fits too! (but jane austen does better overall ). A font i just found on myfonts that i think is cool is called Baker Script http://new.myfonts.com/fonts/t26/baker-script/
    Yes, I made it myself. Thank you for the kind words.
    Wow, Baker Script does look cool.

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Had more work done on my lower left sleeve yesterday. Still have a few blank skin places to go but not many!

Closeups:

Oy

Sigul

Zooming out:

Holy smokes!!! THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME !!!!

Amazing. Sooooo cool !!!
    everything that Pam said

I love it, love love love love love it

Country
    Country Flag

ICry4Oy, your body is like the walls of the temple of DT fans.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

for the ladies!

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Those really are badass. I mean, unlike a lot that I see...they are actually good tattoos.

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy
    Sigul

Quick question here ... and it's probably obvious to most, but my computer isn't so great ... is that color on the Eld symbol, is it purple?

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Traveler DarthHill is on a distinguished road DarthHill's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Letti-
    For the most part, no. The only people who understand why I got it are my friends who have read the books. I had a guy tonight ask me if it's a Misfits tat.

Long days and pleasant nights...

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy
    Sigul

Quick question here ... and it's probably obvious to most, but my computer isn't so great ... is that color on the Eld symbol, is it purple?
    Yes! I originally asked for red but reconsidered and thought purple expressed a more "royal" feeling.

My Mood
    Gay

I like the purple!

( my computer monitor stinks at showing vibrant colors so I couldn't tell if it was purple or blue )

Gunslinger Apprentice arrawyn is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

I like the purple in your Eld sigul too ICry. its my fave colour . and yes, purple is thought of as a royal colour so good choice! .

Gunslinger Apprentice Riostar is on a distinguished road Riostar's Avatar

I love your KA tattoo, its amazing

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

BAD ASS
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Gunslinger Apprentice boehmke is on a distinguished road boehmke's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Hey! Thats my Oy!

Closeups:

Oy

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by boehmke View Post
    Hey! Thats my Oy!

Closeups:

Oy

It was the most AWESOME Oy I've ever seen and I thankee big-big!!!

Traveler Andy1911 is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by darktowerseeker View Post

my ka tattoo. i love it, but everyone is always asking what it means. when i explain, they look at me like i'm crazy.

i am thinking of getting this on my wrist has anyone got a high rez inage of it for me to take into the tatoo place?

My Mood
    Gay

Hey Andy - Welcome to the site!

I'm pretty sure if you do a google search on Ka Symbol you'll get a good enough image for a tattoo artist to work with.

Don't forget to come back and post a picture when you're done!

Country
    Country Flag

Yeh i found it on google but they are quite low res.
    i have booked it for next sat will post a pic when its done.

Country
    Country Flag

Look forward to seeing it Andy! But yeah, shouldn't need a hi-res pic of Ka - a real artist should do fine with anything from google.

Country
    Country Flag

Ok got it done this morning and am quite happy with it

Country
    Country Flag

HELL YEAH! Nice!!!!!!

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Woot! Excellent!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

OMG thats great, shame im under the thumb and my gal won't let me have one

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast