Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 77 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 1921

Thread: Dark Tower Tattoos

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The upper thigh, maybe?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Gunslinger Apprentice disel24 is on a distinguished road disel24's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wait wait, can we get a picture of the upper thigh one? LOL

Gunslinger Apprentice Dagavidiab is on a distinguished road Dagavidiab's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Better yet, a picture of each one!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

They're up in the general tattoo thread, wherever the hell that is.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Daggers - as part of my duties as your official thread stalker - I bumped the General Tattoo thread.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I see what you did there.

Citizen of Gilead sleeplessdwarf is on a distinguished road sleeplessdwarf's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ok, here is part two. After this will be the " The Man in black fled......" Then the plan is to move to the shoulder and then head towards the back piece I have dreamed of for so long. Keep in mind when looking at this pic, 70% of the skin under this session of ink is scar tissue and cover up.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay, for scar tissue/cover up (and frankly, in general) that's FREAKING AWESOME.

I cannot WAIT to see the end result!

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Jason, that's just awesome!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Gunslinger Apprentice arrawyn is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

that's fantastic! you can't even tell it's a scar tissue cover up! love the colours and atmosphere and everything.

Traveler DarthHill is on a distinguished road DarthHill's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Just got this a few weeks ago

Long days and pleasant nights...

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool!

Country
    Country Flag

does anyone know of a cool font I could use that would fit with the DT books? I want to get the quote stand and be true as a tattoo - but just need to find a font that fits the books - if that makes sense? if anyone has any ideas of fonts please let me know! as soon as i have a font, i can then decide on a place to get it and then get it! i can't wait to get it done - because that's my favourite quote from the whole series.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Ah I used to work as a typesetter back in the "dark ages" when no one had a personal computer. Scary, I know! My suggestions:

Lucida Handwriting
    Mistral
    Papryus

All should be readily available in any MS Word doc.

FYI, papryus is my fave. I think it's clean, yet "oldish" enough to convey what you want. Just my 2 cents.

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DarthHill View Post

Long days and pleasant nights...
    Do people get its meaning around you? I mean do they have any idea what it is?

Quote Originally Posted by arrawyn View Post
    does anyone know of a cool font I could use that would fit with the DT books? I want to get the quote stand and be true as a tattoo - but just need to find a font that fits the books - if that makes sense? if anyone has any ideas of fonts please let me know! as soon as i have a font, i can then decide on a place to get it and then get it! i can't wait to get it done - because that's my favourite quote from the whole series.
    Do you know this site? It might help.

Roland would have understood.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Had more work done on my lower left sleeve yesterday. Still have a few blank skin places to go but not many!

Closeups:

Oy

Sigul

Zooming out:

Country
    Country Flag

Daghain - thanks! i'd forgot about papyrus - i've always loved papyrus too! i'll look at the other ones because i can't remember what they're like offhand.

Letti - yes, i've looked through Dafont (and myfonts.com) TONS and TONS and i just can't decide!!

btw - i LOVE your new signature picture - did you make that yourself? it's AMAZING. and speaking of fonts - i love the fonts that are used for it (there's 2 different ones right?). do you happen to know what they are? i love the one used for 'the walking tragedy'. i'm thinking i might want a font that's something like old-fashioned handwriting

Country
    Country Flag

ICry4Oy - Oh my god - your sleeve is AMAZING! i love your Oy (and everything else!). that's so awesome.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

That sleeve it totally kickass!

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thankee y'all! ***yes, I'm from South Midworld!***

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by arrawyn View Post
    Letti - yes, i've looked through Dafont (and myfonts.com) TONS and TONS and i just can't decide!!
    Well, my personal favourite is Jane Austen Font. I use it quite often. It's the most beautiful hand-writing font I have ever seen.
    http://www.dafont.com/jane-austen.font
    For me it's quite DT like. In my sig in the banner you can find it, too - 'the walking tragedy' part is written with that.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, holy shit, I did not know that existed!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post
    Oh, holy shit, I did not know that existed!
    whatwhat?!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

A Jane Austen font!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 77 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast