Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Tower Tattoos

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

darktowerseeker - very cool. I always say, its your tattoo, all the matters is that it means something to you !!

shamey - couldn't get to yours without a myspace account... any way you could try to post them again here?
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

darktowerseeker - love the ka symbol. very nice. and nice placement as well.

william - i will never be the one to talk anyone out of a tattoo. but please seriously consider the advice from the others about what to get before making your final decision. it's something you will live with the rest of your life (barring a painful cosmetic surgery procedure - don't believe the hype, creams and salves don't work) and you should love it the rest of your life. someone's face may not be the way to go. and think about placement as well. you will be going to college and getting a job so make sure you get something that can be covered if your employer ends up requiring it (some do you know).

shamey - i couldn't view your pics. i am having trouble loading images and vids here as well. matt's working on it - it's a scripting issue. i will wait patiently until i can see them. and welcome back!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice Shamey is on a distinguished road Shamey's Avatar

FINALLY! I'm so proud of myself! :-D

Psychopath William50 is on a distinguished road William50's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's awsome!!!!!!
    I have no faith in human perfectability. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect upon humanity. Man is now only more active - not more happy - nor more wise, than he was 6000 years ago. - Edgar Allan Poe

Bunch together a group of people deliberately chosen for strong religious feelings, and you have a practical guarantee of dark morbidities expressed in crime, perversion, and insanity. - H.P. Lovecraft

Quote Originally Posted by William50 View Post
    That's awsome!!!!!!
    Thanks! It took FOREVER

Country
    Country Flag

I would kill for that. Looks costly though. (just because of the size and detail.)
    I have no faith in human perfectability. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect upon humanity. Man is now only more active - not more happy - nor more wise, than he was 6000 years ago. - Edgar Allan Poe

Bunch together a group of people deliberately chosen for strong religious feelings, and you have a practical guarantee of dark morbidities expressed in crime, perversion, and insanity. - H.P. Lovecraft

Yeah, but I think he went easy on my since he knows I want to get a lot of work done. I'm going to take a break and save up some more money so I can start on the sleeve on my left arm :-D I also have one on each of my legs already planned out.

Country
    Country Flag

I can tell you are quite fond of tattoos. Tats are a big thing in my family, so I am going to get one. My dad told me today that I have to wait until I'm 15 though.

You get very addicted to them. This was my second one. My sleeve is going to be of the protagonist side of the dark tower. Im going to get the same tattoo my dad has but on the back of my left calf, and several other things in various places. I would really recommend at least thinking about waiting until your older. I'm 26 and I just now am starting feel comfortable in permanently putting things on my body that I think are important to me. Not that 26 is that old, right?

Country
    Country Flag

26.....old?.......HELL NO, you are in your prime!!!!

for sure!

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Shamey, wow I am speechless. Why did you choose this very picture to have as a tattoo?

Roland would have understood.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

shamey you are fucken awesome.

will you be my new hero?
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

Shamey that came out fantastic! I'm so happy for you

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Letti View Post
    Why did you choose this very picture to have as a tattoo?
    Because she's a lady of obvious intelligence and taste.
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Wow ~!~
    Thanks for taking the time and getting them posted up here, Shamey!
    Awesome detail !
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

The Crimson King is such a huge character for the Dark Tower and other books, not to mention, that pic is pretty hardcore...i love the comic book look of it, it's so raw. we just took the adaptation from the comic book and added the body and head that are on spikes on the previous page as filler. im going to add the crows and the hanging bodies that are in the comic as well to the underneath of my arm as soon as stop being such a girl about it (it's going to hurt soooo bad!). im just going to put it off and get started on my other pieces in the meantime.

Country
    Country Flag

That pic in the comic is pretty hard core. Looks great!

Along the Path of the Beam UnderTheKillingMoon is on a distinguished road UnderTheKillingMoon's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shamey View Post
    The Crimson King is such a huge character for the Dark Tower and other books, not to mention, that pic is pretty hardcore...i love the comic book look of it, it's so raw. we just took the adaptation from the comic book and added the body and head that are on spikes on the previous page as filler. im going to add the crows and the hanging bodies that are in the comic as well to the underneath of my arm as soon as stop being such a girl about it (it's going to hurt soooo bad!). im just going to put it off and get started on my other pieces in the meantime.
    the inside of the arm feels AWESOME! total sarcasm, of course...that is a sick ass half-sleeve. The inside of my arm, near the armpit, and the spine/shoulderblades hurt the worst. but no matter, if its worth it, its worth it imo.

nice work,

Along the Path of the Beam Bumbler is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Shamey, that is some beautiful ink! Keep up the good work. Keep posting pics. Cannot wait to see the finished product. Fantastic as it is. Will blow minds when finished!

Gunslinger Apprentice TLC is on a distinguished road TLC's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

wow! great tats everyone!!
    Now, I want a tat that's DT related....but of what?!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by TLC View Post
    wow! great tats everyone!!

with that av you even have to ask?

Gunslinger Apprentice TLC is on a distinguished road TLC's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

you're right turtlesong!
    I think it's inevitable!

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TLC View Post
    Shardic, of course!

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast