Page 63 of 77 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 1921

Thread: Dark Tower Tattoos

Gunslinger Apprentice Flygrl is on a distinguished road Flygrl's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Something VERY original. A flower. With the vine wrapping around my lower leg somehow. I'll have to do some research while I'm here at work.
    Do one thing every day that scares you... Eleanor Roosevelt

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

So...this is what the military does with my tax dollars...plays online and searches for flowery tattoo designs.

The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

You have no idea...

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

*sigh* I feel SO safe now.

Actually I've been around military people all my life...so I very much do.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

You should! Congress passed legislation making the F22 illegal to sell to other countries. Ever.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll make my own.

Seriously though the people who want it can get it. Laws mean nothing if you have dollars.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

So! We ended up going as soon as I got off work. I had originally planned on showing the tattoo artist my picture that I had and discussing what we were going to do "for next time" but my friends offered to pay for the outline if I got it done today so... "ow". Can't believe I finally did it because I've been wanting to get a tattoo since I was 18! Woohoo! Burns in a pleasant way, kind of. Almost like a sun burn and my skin is crimson but I'll post some more when I go back for color soon.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, all of us are ONLY looking at the tattoo.

Actually could we get a close up where we can see more detail on the tat?

If you rescue me

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Flygrl View Post
    So! We ended up going as soon as I got off work. I had originally planned on showing the tattoo artist my picture that I had and discussing what we were going to do "for next time" but my friends offered to pay for the outline if I got it done today so... "ow". Can't believe I finally did it because I've been wanting to get a tattoo since I was 18! Woohoo! Burns in a pleasant way, kind of. Almost like a sun burn and my skin is crimson but I'll post some more when I go back for color soon.

Excellent tattoo Flygrl! Please post a picture where we can see the whole tat! Congrats to you.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

i see what you did there.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, please post a pic of the whole tat! It looks like it's probably pretty but I can't tell what it is Dark Tower tat???

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Nope, think she said a flower and vines

John F. Kennedy mhelgers is on a distinguished road mhelgers's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My new one , number three of King tattoo's I've got

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice. I like the crow.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Great tattoo, mhelgers! The crow was a very nice touch.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very Nice
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

"the white" healed with some of the sleeve finished...hoping to get the tartan and some script done this week end. Some day I will finish this half-sleeve.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for posting the healed tat, Mr. Garrell! It's looking good.

Super Saiyan Mark is on a distinguished road Mark's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A couple of months ago, a friend came to visit me, someone who used to use these forums (Ka-tet, in case you remember him). We decided we'd get Dark Tower Tattoo's. He got the Ka symbol, I got this.

Unfortunately, due to my own stupidness, the colours have gone a wee bit faded, improper care and what not. And I need to go back to the Tattooists and get some leaves put on it, but it's forever a reminder of the Dark Tower, over my heart.
    2:45 am- 11th February 2008- I Finished The Dark Tower

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Mark, your tattoo is really beautiful.

Roland would have understood.

Traveler Oxage is on a distinguished road

hey what's guys i've been on this site for 2 days now, and I really like this thread.

I wanted to ge some feedback in these designs I put together in photoshop, pretty but I like them

Traveler Oxage is on a distinguished road

Hello I'm new here and i've checking out all these tattoos and I think they're awsome, I came up with some designs in photoshop myself very simple designs but I like them, so i wanted to share them with you guys.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I like 'em!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Oxage View Post
    Hello I'm new here and i've checking out all these tattoos and I think they're awsome, I came up with some designs in photoshop myself very simple designs but I like them, so i wanted to share them with you guys.

Great designs, Oxage!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    A couple of months ago, a friend came to visit me, someone who used to use these forums (Ka-tet, in case you remember him). We decided we'd get Dark Tower Tattoo's. He got the Ka symbol, I got this.

Unfortunately, due to my own stupidness, the colours have gone a wee bit faded, improper care and what not. And I need to go back to the Tattooists and get some leaves put on it, but it's forever a reminder of the Dark Tower, over my heart.
    Very nice Rose, Mark.

P.S. Hurry up and put some leaves on it and repost with the finished product

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 77 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 ... LastLast