Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 77 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 1921

Thread: Dark Tower Tattoos

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

They are great tatoos!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks! The Roland and Tower tattoo wasn't done as well as I would've liked but it's still pretty good. I will try to take better pictures of both of these and repost. The crimson king tattoo actually extends to the back of my leg which may require add'l photos.

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Ben Staad, I really like the Tower. Looks scary and alive. The roses are so nice, too.

Roland would have understood.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Letti View Post
    Ben Staad, I really like the Tower. Looks scary and alive. The roses are so nice, too.
    Thank you very much for the compliment!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Here is my completed tattoo! I had it finished yesterday and I love it...I hope you folks do as well.

I will probably go back in about a month and have some touch-ups done but otherwise this one is finally done.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thats GREAT, might show my girlfriend that and show her how good tatoos can look!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Thats GREAT, might show my girlfriend that and show her how good tatoos can look!
    Awesome and Thanks! Good luck with convincing the girlfriend...LOL and just kidding.

Citizen of Gilead sleeplessdwarf is on a distinguished road sleeplessdwarf's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Finally got my KA! Nice looking tats guys.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sleeplessdwarf View Post

Awesome man...and ouch! I always heard neck/throat doesn't feel the best.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Oops double post.

Along the Path of the Beam bettinas.ashes is on a distinguished road bettinas.ashes's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sleeplessdwarf View Post

Nice work mate, looks wicked.
    Cam-a-cam-mal, Pria-toi, Gan delah

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have any suggestion for my next tattoo? I was thinking Blaine or maybe some creepy creatures similar to what Ned Dameron drew. I currently have Roland and the Tower, the Crimson King, a random Taheen, and Shardik and I think I will only get one or two more DT themed tats.

Kvothe The Bloodless SigTauGimp is on a distinguished road SigTauGimp's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Can't remember if I ever posted it on here or not, but here is my "Big Coffin Hunter" tattoo:

Sorry about the photo quality, but my camera's batteries literally died right after taking the photo, so I couldn't really do anything about it.

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

Were you there to see the Bear?
    YouTube

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Sig...Cool tattoo and great idea.

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm a fan of it. The one thing that bugs me is the loads of people who see it and say, "Man, that's a bit sketchy..." I hate having to explain, over and over, that it is meant to look slightly prison-style...because that is how it would look if I WERE a Big Coffin Hunter...I had a professional do it, who was also a Tower-Junkie, and we both agreed that this style would suit it best. Locally, there are about 3-4 of us Tower-Junkies that have gotten the coffin tattoo.

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

YouTube

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Love it!
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Citizen of Gilead harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

It's cool...but doesn't that mean you were sent West without your guns?

Los̶ ver 4 Life -- @shakyandspiky on Instagram -- PMs welcome

John F. Kennedy Jane19 will become famous soon enough Jane19's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So, finally i've got my little DT tattoo! It's a virgo sign + ankh sign of eternity/life/immortality + sigul of Eld. I'm so proud of that! I've got another tatt with a big 19 in roman numeral (XIX). It's not referred to DT (i'm born on september 19th) but as a DT junk i suppose that everything follow the beam

Traveler saraz is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

I just wanted to share this with you guys (aka: people who don't say "isn't that a little dark for a beauty and the beast tattoo?")
    Got it finished a few days ago, and I'm already anxious to add more to it.

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

VERY nice

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

That is phenomenal. :O

YouTube

John F. Kennedy Jane19 will become famous soon enough Jane19's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default 19 tattoo

Jane is a little noob! I've made two identical post so..take advantage of that to show the draft of my oldest tattoo..

(please copy with caution!it has taken 25 year to being chosen and done. -just a little more than my driving license- )

it's an anklet made by 19 in roman numeral. I is on the back, the two X on each side and the little circle (just a bit modified while doing) is on the front so it's hard to taking photos and i'm so lazy...
    Hope you can understand it and my english!
    Last edited by Jane19; 05-25-2011 at 01:18 AM. Reason: double post

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sara, that is fooking SWEET!

SigTau, you didn't have to explain anything here...I totally got it the first time I saw it.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by saraz View Post
    I just wanted to share this with you guys (aka: people who don't say "isn't that a little dark for a beauty and the beast tattoo?")
    Got it finished a few days ago, and I'm already anxious to add more to it.
    Gorgeous tattoo. The "frame" around the rose and tower really gives it a great appearance like your looking into another world. I also really like how the rose is growing out of the cracked ground which has some wonderful symbolism (and looks great).

Traveler hwvw23 is on a distinguished road hwvw23's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheeky
    Country
    Country Flag

A friend of mine has this one (klick to enlarge):

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 77 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 ... LastLast