Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ray Charles - You Don't Know Me

4 44.44%
  • Shelly Fabares - Johnny Angel

5 55.56%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Great Music - Round 1: 1960-1964 (Group 10 of 16) - Tiebreaker

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Great Music - Round 1: 1960-1964 (Group 10 of 16) - Tiebreaker

For the tiebreaker poll, please choose one to move on to the next round.

IMPORTANT! Please do not simply vote on name recognition (or lack thereof) alone. Please do listen to each nomination and then make your choice. Even if you think you know a track well, it's still worth giving it a listen for a refresher.

The poll will run for four days. Discussion is greatly encouraged!

The nominees are (please let me know if any video doesn't play for you):

Ray Charles - You Don't Know Me (1962)

Shelly Fabares - Johnny Angel (1962)

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

"Johnny Angel" moves on.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Damn, I don't think I voted in this one and I certainly would have gone for Ray Charles.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

WFT!!! I never saw this. With so many polls all at once, this got buried!

I would have voted for RAY CHARLES!!!

Only 9 votes.... This poll should have stayed open longer or been more prominently displayed. Definitely too many polls are running all at once IMHO....

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How about keeping this poll open for another few hours to allow people who missed the chance to vote to do so?

Most polls are receiving between 15 - 17 votes at the moment. As this poll only received 9 votes, I'm sure there are others beside Tommy and myself who would have wanted to vote....

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Well I legitimately don't remember if I voted here or not but I don't think so...

Country
    Country Flag

This was open as long as all other tiebreaker polls, four days. I think that's a fair amount. Once a poll closes there's no way to reopen it, at least for me. And that wouldn't be fair to the other tiebreakers who all got the same amount of time.

There are of course an lot of polls by necessity, so please don't forget to use the main Overview thread which contains links to each poll on the schedule, so you can quickly click through and see if you've missed anything.

+ Reply to Thread