Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 158 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: LOST--watch out for **SPOILERS**

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

That is because, deep down, he is a manipulative turd, just like everyone else on the island.....brotha.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Why would flipping the switch cause the station to be flooded? Makes no sense, logically speaking.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
    Why would flipping the switch cause the station to be flooded? Makes no sense, logically speaking.
    Yeah, I hope they make some sense of this tonight. I'm getting super-excited about it.

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Me too! And I get to watch it cuddled up with Paris too!

Country
    Country Flag

Paris?
    I'll be on the edge of my seat, I won't be able to do any cuddling.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Paris=Hannah's daughter
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

Gotcha.
    Thanks.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

No problem!

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Along the Path of the Beam Fishonabike is on a distinguished road Fishonabike's Avatar

I realize it's the end of the season and there are ways to get it, but I am perturbed that ABC has pulled all episodes of Lost off their website.

Can't wait for tonight though.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

What if the "switch" is the one that floods the station---that would certainly turn off the blocking thing

Or maybe the yellow switch is an explosive which would also end up flooding the place and turning off the blocker
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Paris=Hannah's daughter
    Thanks, Brice! I forget to clarify those things sometimes.

Matt, that's totally plausible I just like to find holes in all of Aaron's theories since he was right last time when we argued about the Harry Potter thing.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Spoiler:
    what the hell just happened?!?!?!? Has Locke been brain washed by "Jacob"?? Where did Walt come from?? Who are the people on the ship? Ids everything in the Jack "flashback" a future glimpse, not a flashback??

WHY DO I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL JANUARY?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!

Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Holy shit. That's all I can say about that season finale at the moment. My mind is still too busy processing it all.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

bleh, it was soooo predictable. I hate this show. Why do I even watch?

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Paris=Hannah's daughter
    Thanks, Brice! I forget to clarify those things sometimes.

Matt, that's totally plausible I just like to find holes in all of Aaron's theories since he was right last time when we argued about the Harry Potter thing.
    You're welcome!

If you rescue me

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't believe no one bumped this thread since last night.

Great closing episode even though I was a bit confused.

who died?!?!?

Gunslinger Apprentice Grillslinger is on a distinguished road Grillslinger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I really hope so but yeah...really nice hell.

I will add that to the title, think its better than hiding them every time.

If you come in and look, you need to be caught up.

Sounds fair. I do request, though, that you use a spoiler alert for anything that has not aired in and episode yet...including what's in the "next time on Lost" segments, which I make a point of avoiding.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I never know anything that hasn't aired so I will agree with that. If its some interview or a podcast people should probably go ahead and put the tag on.

This idea of "spoiling" is a fine line because we can't have the site completely filled with those black boxes.

For something like this, I think if people have not seen the most recent episode, they should probably not look at the thread.

My Mood
    Amused

I have so many questions about last night's epi. I think Karen already asked some of them.

Who died?
    When Jack was in the hospital he said "Tell you what go upstairs and find my father, and if he's drunker than me you can fire me." Um ... isn't his father dead?
    So Jack's thing wasn't a flashback, but a glimpse into the future after they're rescued.
    Where the hell did Walt come from? And was that the same actor?
    Why the Hell did Charlie close the door from the inside instead of just running outside and closing the door?

A couple of my favorite moments:
    Hurley in the VW van. Wow, just fucking wow. That made me so happy.
    Jack beating the shit out of Ben.

Citizen of Gilead She-Oy is on a distinguished road She-Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This sucks. I can't read this thread (so don't ask why I am posting in it.. ). I couldn't watch last night's finale...this sucks, because I am torn between reading about it here and on EW, or just waiting until this weekend and praying my mother put it on the dvr....

Ten to one, I will cheat before the end of the day and read everything I can about it! It's only 11am and I'm bored.
    It's peanut butter jelly time!

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

It was pretty damn good.

Things I didn't understand:

How can you have an arrow in your chest at one minute and be outside the station in the other? I mean, I can get that it wasn't a fatal shot but having an arrow like that in you would seriously restrict movement, even if you did pull it out (which you couldn't)--getting into SCUBA gear would be impossible.

And I am with Hannah. Why the hell didn't Charlie simply...

1. Close the door from the other side
    2. Swim out the window
    3. Simply tell Desmond to jump into the reflecting pool and follow him.

The surface was not that far and the bodies natural inclination is to rise. Air inside don't you know.

Gunslinger Apprentice kithereal is on a distinguished road kithereal's Avatar

Default lost

I am new to the forum.....

The Lost finale left me competely speechless....
    Best Lost episode, perhaps.....to date.
    Lots of tension..I had a knot in my stomach from the moment they started leaving the beach.
    I really believed that the episode was a Jack flashback.
    Jin, Bernard, and Sayid dead ...and then alive.
    awesome
    awesome
    awesome
    and Hurley saving them with his van was one of the best moments my girlfriend and I actually cheered.

Kit
    Loving this place guys .... happy to be here..Thank You

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Great to have you Kit.

I agree on the Hurley thing, I almost felt bad enough for him to cry when Sawyer told him that. I know it was his mean way to try and protect him but that whole "look at you..." thing had to hurt a bit.

I thought for sure the three were dead, I am glad they aren't but I had already come to grips with it when we found out otherwise.

I can't believe Jin missed twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Great to have you Kit.

I can't believe Jin missed twice.
    Some mob assassin/thug huh? Perhaps Bernard should take his job if they bth make it off the island.

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

I was flipping back and forth between Lost and AI--since both were recording and I had to watch one or the other--and couldn't focus completely. I will be rewatching this weekend.

I think we need to take a poll to see who all cheered/shouted when Hurley saved the day. *raises hand proudly*
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 158 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast