Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 158 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,850 of 3934

Thread: LOST--watch out for **SPOILERS**

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Fair enough. I suppose that in a horror/fantasy dominated awards show such as Scream, it really didn't have a chance.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I'm 99.99% sure that I found a continuation error in Lost. When they first introduced Adam and Eve in the first season the two bodies are separated. But I swear during the last season when they do the flash back of Jack and Kate finding them and when Jacob placed them they were placed next to each other. Guess I'll have to wait and see when i get to that episode.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Really ? I seem to recall them being next to each other in both Season 1 and in the flashback during Across The Sea .... let me know what you find.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

The bodies were not separated.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AmanDUH View Post
    Really ? I seem to recall them being next to each other in both Season 1 and in the flashback during Across The Sea .... let me know what you find.
    Yep they were separated when they introduce them in season 1. Saw it Saturday when watching.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Eagan View Post
    The bodies were not separated.
    Are you talking about during season 6?

Country
    Country Flag

Just saw a clip from the Scream award and they had the actor that plays Walt on there. DAMN dude is tall now.

Citizen of Gilead haunted.lunchbox is on a distinguished road haunted.lunchbox's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Lost's David//spoilers

I may be a little late in the game here, but I didn't previously know about this forum. I have a Lost theory that I wanted to find out other people's opinion on. I've never seen anyone else with this theory, and my friends rejected it, but I like to think it could have happened.
    I'm not a big jack and kate fan, but it's about them.
    I think when Jack and Kate last got together he impregnated Kate with David. I thought about this because he is the only person in the 'flashes' that we know of that was completely made up... so maybe he was real. He wouldn't have been in the church at the end, because he really never was on the island. The 'flashes' was about closure, so maybe David got his closure with the father he never met and was 'absent' and then went on with his own group. It really bugs me because I can't figure him out or where he came from. The more accepted solution to him is that he is Jack as a kid, and his father never validated him, and it was him getting over it.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

The last time Jack got with Kate was sometime before the show ended. It doesn't fit, sorry. Kate was not obviously pregnant when the show ended. David was merely a representation of Jack's daddy issues and a way for him to overcome them in the flash sideways.

Citizen of Gilead haunted.lunchbox is on a distinguished road haunted.lunchbox's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Eagan View Post
    The last time Jack got with Kate was sometime before the show ended. It doesn't fit, sorry. Kate was not obviously pregnant when the show ended. David was merely a representation of Jack's daddy issues and a way for him to overcome them in the flash sideways.
    This is not true! Kate got all emotional and had sex with Jack after she dropped Aaron off with grandma. They were not with Dharma for very long at all, I think a couple of days... and after dharma, with the time travel, they really weren't there for months. I would estimate time from last sex, to her leaving the island as being maybe a couple weeks. Totally allows for conception.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

But then Jack would have recognised Kate in the flash sideways, which he didn't.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Elvira View Post
    But then Jack would have recognised Kate in the flash sideways, which he didn't.
    He eventually did. Ben didn't recognize Locke for quite a while. Jack eventually recognized Kate, towards the end. It took many a while to recognize each other. Jack recognized his father initially, and eventually knew who everyone else was, so he did in fact recognize her, just not right away. Just because she wasn't the catalyst to his recognition, doesn't mean she wasn't significant.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Locke : "You don't have a son, Jack."

David is the metaphysical representation of the lingering daddy issues that still haunted Jack's soul. That was the entire point of the FS/Purgatory, to remember ... and to let go.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

^ Yes, plus my point about Kate was - if it had been real and she was David's mum, Jack would have recognised her instantly because they keep referring to David's mum and Jack talking to her on the phone and dropping David off etc. Kate would have been someone Jack saw at least weekly.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

You are correct , madam.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AmanDUH View Post
    It doesn't get any more direct than that.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Country
    Country Flag

OH CRAP! I forgot about Charlie shooting Ethan.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tatts4Life View Post
    OH CRAP! I forgot about Charlie shooting Ethan.
    I really liked Ethan, they shouldn't have offed him.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post

David is the metaphysical representation of the lingering daddy issues that still haunted Jack's soul. That was the entire point of the FS/Purgatory, to remember ... and to let go.

I've been telling people this since June!

Thank god finally someone else saw it! I'm not crazy!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post

I've been telling people this since June!

Thank god finally someone else saw it! I'm not crazy!
    Jack is suck a freakin' baby!

Country
    Country Flag

Boone is dead.

Sorry doing my rewatch of the series and just got to that part.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The scene with Jack and Sayid (IIRC) debating on whether or not to off Boone's leg is brutal.

Country
    Country Flag

The scene with Jack and Sayid (IIRC) debating on whether or not to off Boone's leg is brutal.
    Yeah it was. On to season 2 now

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

soon bears will be able to join the conversation...

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

om nom AlishaRiley is on a distinguished road AlishaRiley's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tatts4Life View Post
    Boone is dead.

Sorry doing my rewatch of the series and just got to that part.
    I'm doing my first watch of the series and I just got past that part. Holy smokes, I wept like a babe.
    I'm not one for TV series' usually, but after hearing so many amazing things about it, I figured it was worth a shot. Now I feel as though every character is the best friend I ever had.
    Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Country
    Country Flag

:'( Shannon's dead! That had to be one of the sadder scenes for season 2.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 158 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 ... LastLast