+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 158 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,275 of 3934

Thread: LOST--watch out for **SPOILERS**

Donkey Thief Mike Beck is on a distinguished road Mike Beck's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Woofer View Post
    Mike, I am very, very interested.
    You have a choice:

if you have a dvd burner, or feel like watching it on your computah, you can click this link to download the movie (i hosted it on megaupload): http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EOBCPG5W

if not. i can mail it to you the old school way.

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Thanks! I'm giving the download a try. I'll let you know if there're problems. I'm probably maxing out the whole neighborhood's bandwidth by watching a movie, gaming, downloading a movie, FBing, and perusing Palaver. Heh.

ETA: If I can watch that movie tonight, then perhaps my day won't have been total shit. *wolfhug* You're a lifesaver.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

I wish you luck on the download. And eff the neighborhood.

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Augh! I got the file, but I get an error message when it hits the movie file on extraction.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Beck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Melike View Post
    Yeah, you are right. That makes him my favorite character. But I am still crazy about his name.
    You have Human Centipede! Awesome. I want a friend who gives me Human Centipede which I can not find anywhere. I would like to know what you think about it.
    I know. I'm sorry. I'm sure they'll reveal his name in the finale.
    You know what else makes his character so awesome? That kid who played him also played young Ben Hawkins from Carnivale! And if you've never seen Carnivale, you must do so immediately! It's amazing (eventhough it was cut short by the dork jerkers at HBO).

Whoever this kid actor is, he has landed roles of two amazing characters, so he already has my respect.

haha, I watched Human Centipede last night. It was a really ridiculous movie, but very unsettling. obviously it doesn't have much in the way of acting (to be expected), and it's written poorly (also expected), but the idea behind it is crazy. And some of the scenes will make you squirm. The best part by far is the crazy doctor. Whoever that actor is, he's terrifying. I recommend it, but it's not the greatest thing since sliced bread.
    I haven't seen Carnivale yet. But I have complete two seasons and plan to watch it soon.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm going to get it on netflix when I'm done with Deadwood.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

'Lost' reading list: the show's creators discuss literary influences, from Stephen King to Flannery O'Connor

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

i'm gonna cry like an emotional teenaged girl when the finale ends.
    As will I.
    I will be bawlin like a baby!!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Well I couldn't help myself. 4 days to go till part 1 of the finale and I couldn't help but look at some spoilers for Tuesdays episode. Only read a couple but they are good.

Gunslinger Apprentice nt07077 is on a distinguished road nt07077's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tatts4Life View Post
    Well I couldn't help myself. 4 days to go till part 1 of the finale and I couldn't help but look at some spoilers for Tuesdays episode. Only read a couple but they are good.
    you went to the dark side....

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by nt07077 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatts4Life View Post
    you went to the dark side....
    I know I couldn't help it. I've been good at avoiding everything to do with the finale. But I saw the headline and just had to read. I only know about 3 interesting things but that's it. PLUS it's only for part 1. I still have the other two and a half hours that I know nothing about.

Gunslinger Apprentice arrawyn is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

i'm looking forward to the finale. i've been watching the show from the very beginning so long ago.

my favourite episode of recent weeks is the Richard-centric one (how he arrives on the island etc). i find it funny that tv.com 's episode guide for this season refers to Jacob's brother as The Man in Black! lol

interesting episode last week...

i heard they (Abrams etc) were going to tie up all the loose ends by the end of the show, but i'm kind of getting a bit more confused and wondering how they're going to tie everything up in next weeks ep, and then the 2 hr finale! can't wait tho!

my hubby is so behind on the show (we have all the eps PVR'd). i'm up to date, but he's only seen the 1st and 2nd of the season so i can't discuss it with him!!! grrr
    lol

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I have been meaning to ask. Did you guys see that shot of faux mom and Jacob on the beach last episode. The sun was between the clouds and it was sooooooo Dark Tower (Roland on the beach) that I couldn't barely stand it.

Looked for an image, couldn't find one.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by flaggwalkstheline View Post
    I really liked the episode
    but I'm still frustrated at not getting smokey's name
    They were blatantly teasing us with it
    I don't think he HAS a name. His real mother said that she'd only picked one name. I think he's truly nameless.

I thought that same thing - that he doesn't have a name either because his mom had only picked one.

I was reading back (just a few pages, not all 131!) and i'm glad to see its not just me who is frustrated and having possibly more questions rather than answers (or at least not the answers we want answered!).

Like:
    kind of spoiler
    , and then Jack mentions about the polar bear - like WTF? are they gonna explain that?

And my husband (as i just said above) is super behind but asked me a few questions about it (i.e. do you know what the black smoke is- and i said i don't know, maybe lol). and he asked has Walt been back - and i was like oh yeah, WHERE IS Walt?!?! i thought they had a lot more to explain about his abilities and stuff!

so annoying.

older ep spoiler
    anyways, enough rambling on Lost from me for now

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I have been meaning to ask. Did you guys see that shot of faux mom and Jacob on the beach last episode. The sun was between the clouds and it was sooooooo Dark Tower (Roland on the beach) that I couldn't barely stand it.

Looked for an image, couldn't find one.
    I know exactly the shot you mean and i thought exactly the same thing!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

sun was between the clouds and it was sooooooo Dark Tower (Roland on the beach) that I couldn't barely stand it.
    I thought I was the only one who was nerdy enough to notice that!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    I don't think he HAS a name. His real mother said that she'd only picked one name. I think he's truly nameless.
    That was what I was thinking too. Although, she (fake momma) had to have called him something!

Melike, you're probably right, but I just can't shake the feeling that going in the cave woke a slumbering entity, not unlike Tak choosing and using the people he did in Desperation and The Regulators.
    Good comparison! I was really confused by it - on one hand it seems like Smokey is not the MiB because why would the rules still stand, plus as someone pointed out, the whole manifestation of the dead mother is so typical smoke monster...but then again, if it is the MiB (he comes back to life after drowning and seeming dead like Sayid did), why the hell are there two skeletons in the cave?

You know what else makes his character so awesome? That kid who played him also played young Ben Hawkins from Carnivale! And if you've never seen Carnivale, you must do so immediately! It's amazing (eventhough it was cut short by the dork jerkers at HBO).
    I'd like that kid to be older, so i could say how good looking I think he is without being so creepy Plus ditto on everything you just said about Carnivale

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post

Exactly! I honestly don't know what to expect from the remaining episodes.
    Don't expect anything! I think that's the way to go into it.
    Hear, hear! I had no clue what this weeks episode would be about, we don't get a trailer for next week after the current episode over here - and I haven't watched tv at all this week, so I didn't even see any trailers for it in the ad breaks. So, not knowing what to expect I thought this ep was a complete treat, loved every minute...confused, as I said above, but in a mellow, feeling replete kinda way

I'm going to get it on netflix when I'm done with Deadwood.
    Now how bizarre is that...I gave my Carnivale boxsets to a friend to watch and in exchange they gave me Deadwood!

I really loved the interaction between the two brothers, especially the jealously Jacob felt - didn't expect that, they'd kinda played it the other way up to now...I'm so excited for the finale and yet, I don't want it to happen at all...

Quote Originally Posted by arrawyn View Post
    Like:
    kind of spoiler
    , and then Jack mentions about the polar bear - like WTF? are they gonna explain that?
    First of all, hello there. Secondly...

That flashback is from season 1. when jack brings them all to the caves (or the ones willing to go, anyway). The polar bears were brought there by DHARMA and kept in the cages at Hydra Island.

I kind of wished they hadn't put the flashbacks in, though. We would have realized what it meant!! and if we didn't, we sure would when we rewatched that episode from season 1.

And my husband (as i just said above) is super behind but asked me a few questions about it (i.e. do you know what the black smoke is- and i said i don't know, maybe lol). and he asked has Walt been back - and i was like oh yeah, WHERE IS Walt?!?! i thought they had a lot more to explain about his abilities and stuff!

so annoying.
    The last time we saw Walt, John Locke had left the island and Widmore's boy, Matt Abaddon, was taking him to try to round up the Jack and Co. He met with Walt, but decided not to involve him in heading back to the island. And we never see him again. The actor grew out of the part, so it became difficult to keep him in the story. Sucks.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    Good comparison! I was really confused by it - on one hand it seems like Smokey is not the MiB because why would the rules still stand, plus as someone pointed out, the whole manifestation of the dead mother is so typical smoke monster...but then again, if it is the MiB (he comes back to life after drowning and seeming dead like Sayid did), why the hell are there two skeletons in the cave?
    My thought is that it's some Prestige-like scenario where the MIB in smoke monster form is a replication of the original. Either that or he's somehow merged with Smokey.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    I'm so excited for the finale and yet, I don't want it to happen at all...
    I know what you mean. I'm going to be severely depressed on the 24th. Speaking of which, is anyone staying home from work/school on the 24th to recouperate?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Country
    Country Flag

That flashback is from season 1. when jack brings them all to the caves (or the ones willing to go, anyway). The polar bears were brought there by DHARMA and kept in the cages at Hydra Island.

I kind of wished they hadn't put the flashbacks in, though. We would have realized what it meant!! and if we didn't, we sure would when we rewatched that episode from season 1.
    Yeah, i knew when the flashback was from, but i forgot that they'd explained about the polar bears! was a while ago i guess...

The last time we saw Walt, John Locke had left the island and Widmore's boy, Matt Abaddon, was taking him to try to round up the Jack and Co. He met with Walt, but decided not to involve him in heading back to the island. And we never see him again. The actor grew out of the part, so it became difficult to keep him in the story. Sucks.
    yeah, i remember that episode when Locke left the island and went to speak to Walt, but I just thought they might've continued with that line a bit more...

i'm really curious about next weeks episode from the title...seems like it could be what some characters (i.e. i think hurley mostly? and possibly locke too, maybe i'm wrong) have said in the past about the island being a version of heaven etc cuz they're all dead...

unless they mean by the title what the people that HAVE died on the island died for...

and does anyone have any thoughts as to why Kate isn't a candidate?

Country
    Country Flag

unless they mean by the title what the people that HAVE died on the island died for...?
    Yeah, that's what I kind of gathered from it. If they were going to kill off all the Island Losties in this episode, the title is kind of the biggest spoiler in all of Lost.

No, and it's really bugging me! But in a good way.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Country
    Country Flag

Matt, I think this is the photo that we're both talking about:

Of course, it looks much more amazing on TV.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

unless they mean by the title what the people that HAVE died on the island died for...?
    Yeah, that's what I kind of gathered from it. If they were going to kill off all the Island Losties in this episode, the title is kind of the biggest spoiler in all of Lost.

No, and it's really bugging me! But in a good way.

the reason she is no longer a candidate is because
    Spoiler:
    she did something after Jacob told her not to.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Speaking of which, is anyone staying home from work/school on the 24th to recouperate?

i purposefully scheduled a doctor's appt on monday the 24th at 2pm. no work for me. lots of time to mourn. and drink. and smoke. and.....cry.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Matt, I think this is the photo that we're both talking about:

Of course, it looks much more amazing on TV.
    That's the one Ricky and seriously, anyone who knows the series and see where this comes from. I mean, it could be a coincidence I guess.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 158 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 ... LastLast