Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 158 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,775 of 3934

Thread: LOST--watch out for **SPOILERS**

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I have a thought about Lost and the similarities between it and the dark tower series. Now I'm just writing off the top of my head so I hope it makes sense. Don't read if you haven't finished the last book
    Dark Tower ending/ Lost side ways reality

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Tatts, I'm wondering if maybe your last post should go to the DT/LOST connections thread. I'm debating whether or not to move it right now.

As for the answer to your survey: no. And if it does happen I'll punch something really, really hard.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Regarding your poll, Tatts, I say no.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

*high-fives Ricky* Solidarity. As long as we stick behind him, Ben will be just fine.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I firmly believe that, Hannah. He just needs a little support, right? I mean, he's passed the smoke monster's judgement, so he could use a break.

Although, I do wonder why...(spoilers if you havent seen the promo for tonight's episode)
    Spoiler:
    he was shown at the Island gravesite digging.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
    Tatts, I'm wondering if maybe your last post should go to the DT/LOST connections thread. I'm debating whether or not to move it right now.

As for the answer to your survey: no. And if it does happen I'll punch something really, really hard.
    I also posted it in the DT/LOST thread.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    I firmly believe that, Hannah. He just needs a little support, right? I mean, he's passed the smoke monster's judgement, so he could use a break.

Although, I do wonder why...(spoilers if you havent seen the promo for tonight's episode)
    Spoiler:
    he was shown at the Island gravesite digging.
    but why do they say
    Spoiler:
    the man who has caused so many deaths will meet his on demise

it's because of this statement during the promo that I have a feeling they will. Even though giving a spoiler like that during a promo would be pretty low.

My Mood
    Amused

It did say that he would
    Spoiler:
    face his own demise.

That is so much different than "meeting" it or anything. He'll live!

Country
    Country Flag

Ben supporters unite!

I feel pretty confident saying that Ben will have some sort of Ben-craziness going on tonight (much like the judgement he faced last season) and that it will change some things on the show, but no, I don't think he'll meet his demise tonight.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Country
    Country Flag

It did say that he would
    Spoiler:
    face his own demise.

doh you're right

Servant of Gan Aaron is on a distinguished road Aaron's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The only thing you can count on with the ABC Marketing department is that you can't count on them for anything.

I say no. If for no other reason than the fact that I think the writers are much smarter about their audience than that. But there are also things said in recent interviews with the actor playing the character in question that would--somewhat--conflict with this plot twist. Unless he was lying, which is entirely possible.
    Heng Dai

On that ominous tract Whidden will become famous soon enough Whidden will become famous soon enough Whidden's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I hope the answer is no. We'll see here in a few hours...

***Whidden crosses fingers***

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by Tatts4Life View Post
    It did say that he would
    Spoiler:
    face his own demise.

doh you're right

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Another good episode.

So now does Richard
    Spoiler:
    turn on Jacob? Damn he was ready to blow himself away just to be done with it - having a life with no purpose!

And does Jack now
    Spoiler:
    think that he is invincible - right up to the second I wasn't sure what was going to happen with that fuse. Hurley also had a great line in that scene - something about I'll be right outside about a mile away or something like that!

How ironic that Ben
    Spoiler:
    did the right thing for his student Alex in the Sideways world! And the scene with his father gave the only indication so far of a connection between the island and the sideways world - him and his father thinking about what would have happend if they had not left the Dharma group!

and did he
    Spoiler:
    do the right thing by not following Fake Locke - and wow with Ilana seemingly forgiving Ben after he confessed to her why he killed Jacob!

So someone
    Spoiler:
    I called this one - Widmore on the sub
    is coming to the island!

Still needing many answers such as what is the
    • Fate of Sayid
    • Fate of Kim
    • Fate of Sawyer
    • Fate of Kate
    • Fate of Claire

And I am sure we have not seen the last of Desmond!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

That wasn't a good episode -- it was a great episode. Michael Emmerson deserves an Emmy nomination. Subtitle the episode (a la Dark Tower) "Redemption." Off the island, Dr. Linus redeems himself. He still covets power, but he wants to use it for the benefit of others. He has a simple, unassuming life, but he cares lovingly for his father and he is altruistic about his students. On the island, he finally collapses under the enormity of his mistakes, is forgiven, and makes the right choice. Rather than follow someone who promises him more empty power, he joins the group where he is just one of the minions. How can I help? He's been metaphorically digging his grave for a long time, and now that he has actually done it, he's a changed man. Absolutely brilliant.

shrewd and knavish sprite flaggwalkstheline will become famous soon enough flaggwalkstheline's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

Last nights episode was one of the most intense episodes ever, season six or otherwise, just nailbiting the whole way through
    if the worlds gonna end then let's get it over with, i got shit to do

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    That wasn't a good episode -- it was a great episode. Michael Emmerson deserves an Emmy nomination. Subtitle the episode (a la Dark Tower) "Redemption." Off the island, Dr. Linus redeems himself. He still covets power, but he wants to use it for the benefit of others. He has a simple, unassuming life, but he cares lovingly for his father and he is altruistic about his students. On the island, he finally collapses under the enormity of his mistakes, is forgiven, and makes the right choice. Rather than follow someone who promises him more empty power, he joins the group where he is just one of the minions. How can I help? He's been metaphorically digging his grave for a long time, and now that he has actually done it, he's a changed man. Absolutely brilliant.
    That episode was champion. Bev, you've summed it up quite nicely. I've always thought that Ben had it in him to really change, but I wasn't sure that we'd ever get to see that. I'm glad we did.

Miles cracked me up with the diamonds. Are they untraceable? I can't remember.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

My Mood
    Amused

I loved last night's episode. It has to be one of my all time favorite episodes. As it is Ben is already my favorite character, but to see him redeem himself like that was wonderful.

A few thoughts:

I loved that Ben did not go with Fake Locke.

I loved that Ilana decided to let him go with her, and was understanding.

I loved that Ben finally admits the truth about Jacob and why he killed him. That scene was heartwrenching and heartwarming at the same time.

Miles and the diamonds.

I loved Richard's line, "There's somethign I've needed to do for a long time." Jack: "What's that?" Richard: "Die." Or something like that. Good stuff though.

Did Jacob's touch gift all of the current candidates? If so, are they all unable to harm themselves. Also, this is why michael couldn't kill himself in season 3 or 4 or whatever season that was.

Six candidates. So, Aaron had a good thought last night that the candidate is Jin and that is why Sun didn't flashback with everyone else on the plane. If his thought is true this means that Jin, Sayid, Hurley, Kate, Jack, and Sawyer are the six candidates. But wouldn't Sayid be done with that now?

And last thought: I Ben. His road to redemption has begun, and it seems like he's finally becoming the man he is in the sideways world on the island.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Someone suggested at some point that Frank is also a candidate, but I can't recall who said that.

My Mood
    Amused

It was funny how we found out that he was supposed to fly Oceanic 815 but had overslept - and Ben said, "The island got you anyway."

Country
    Country Flag

agreed Last night episode was great in both story lines. Ben and the actor or one of my favorites along with Sawyer and Locke. My least favorite character is Kate I've hated her this whole series. I hope she doesn't make it to the end. It was interesting to learn that the candidate will pretty much take over the role of Jacob and possibly MIB. Also learning that if you're touched by Jacob you have a good chance of never dying was pretty cool. Wonder if that is the same with the Ocianic 6? I wish I could remember the line, But Miles had a great one liner last night that made me LOL. Widmore on the Sub, I figured it would be him but was still surprised. I wonder why they had the name Williams on the dial though. The off island conversation between Ben and his dad was awesome. I hope / can't wait to learn more about what happened.

Country
    Country Flag

I don't know if i want to pre order the whole series on Blu-ray now or wait. I think it hasn't been officially announced yet right?

EDIT: never mind found it on ABC's site I'm pre ordering now on amazon for the low price guarantee

Gunslinger Apprentice MPatrick is on a distinguished road MPatrick's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Absolutely brilliant episode last night! So far my only really weak episode was the Kate centric one, but it wasn't like I hated it.

I'm really just trying my best to enjoy the ride, but the sideways 'verse is heading towards something I can't see coming.

It's funny, concerning what Bev said about M. Emmerson getting an emmy nom. Right before the season started I was saying that he better finally get the Emmy he's deserved. Then it felt like Terry O'Quinn in LA X just snatched it away from them.

What I find really cool is how much fun they seem to be having. Playing different aspects of their characters seems to have lit a fire under them. Fake Locke almost seems like an acting gift that was given to Terry.

But I was so afraid that Ben was going to die last night. Or wind up on the "bad" side of this fight. To see him actually, truly break down and admit his sins? Stunning.

Too many favorite things in this episode. Hurly! Always...but Jack really impressed me too. Not that he's happy with his lot in life, but how he seems to have finally accepted the fact that he's "special" for some reason. The dynamite scene was incredible. Ben and his father, and the talk of Dharma. The Beach! Finally getting back to where it started!

I do have to say that my heart broke a little when the camera cuts to Ben during the "happy" reunion. So sad...I hope that if he does die later this season, that it at least lets him fulfill his redemption by dying well.

Great episode. Great season, and whether it ends well or not, at least I'm enjoying the ride.

Goofy connection / resonance: Hurley reminisces about getting Arzt on his shirt. Arzt gets formaldehyde (i.e. embalming fluid) on his shirt!

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

All I have to say is WOW!!!!

Simply amazing!!!

Stunning!

Redemption is right, Bev!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 158 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 ... LastLast