Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Donald M. Grant Publishing

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I highly doubt King will produce another book through Grant...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I would think if there were another DT book or T3, there would be a Grant edition. What makes you think otherwise, Kris?
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    I would think if there were another DT book or T3, there would be a Grant edition. What makes you think otherwise, Kris?
    Oh nothing definitive Pete... just a hunch or a feeling.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

He has a very early contract with king , I would be surprised if that would not cover „all future releases“

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    He has a very early contract with king , I would be surprised if that would not cover „all future releases“

Donald Grant did I am sure...but he has been gone for some time. Like I said.. just a feeling.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough

Obviously the numbered editions are spoken for by Grant, but it would be really cool to see a proper lettered run of the series from a publisher like, say, Suntup. Of course, I don't expect that to happen. But one could hope.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

“If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    For over 12 months, I know of at least 4 of us who have been emailing Donald Grant Publishing and some have also been leaving phone messages, and they don't respond. Is the place abandoned? Are they striving for new depths of poor customer service? Can anyone reveal the enigma that is Grant publishing nowadays?
    "Ladies and Gentlemen, contact has been made with Grant Publishing. I repeat, contact has been made with Grant Publishing..." (Thank you, Andy)

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LetoAtreides View Post
    Obviously the numbered editions are spoken for by Grant, but it would be really cool to see a proper lettered run of the series from a publisher like, say, Suntup. Of course, I don't expect that to happen. But one could hope.
    Grant have many years of successful publishing publishing behind them. Suntup Editions have not even passed their first year of the United States Tax Systems yet. They may mail in their first year!"

Gunslinger Apprentice LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LetoAtreides View Post
    Grant have many years of successful publishing publishing behind them. Suntup Editions have not even passed their first year of the United States Tax Systems yet. They may mail in their first year!"
    This isn't to imply that Grant isn't capable of producing them, just that there isn't a full lettered run of this series and I doubt that Grant is planning on producing them.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lettered gunslinger exists , although it wasn’t meant to be distributed

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

In my opinion, if a new DT book is written, Grant will have first dibs regarding producing a SL.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    In my opinion, if a new DT book is written, Grant will have first dibs regarding producing a SL.
    I agree, and I think it will come in the next two years.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    I agree with this....I do NOT know anything either, just going on my experience (and my dark tower junkie status), but I think any DT story limited will be done through Grant....regular story (1st trade hardcover) will be another publisher. And I think, yes, within the next 2-3 years we will see a DT story....that story has been in his brain for at least 40 years; Steve may not ever admit it, but I think it is the one story that never goes away from his brain.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    I agree with this....I do NOT know anything either, just going on my experience (and my dark tower junkie status), but I think any DT story limited will be done through Grant....regular story (1st trade hardcover) will be another publisher. And I think, yes, within the next 2-3 years we will see a DT story....that story has been in his brain for at least 40 years; Steve may not ever admit it, but I think it is the one story that never goes away from his brain.
    He told me flat out there is another one coming.... in Sarasota.. so I believe this to David.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah...but he also told me three times there is another Talisman sequel coming....I am not holding my breath.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    He told me flat out there is another one coming.... in Sarasota.. so I believe this to David.
    Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Yeah...but he also told me three times there is another Talisman sequel coming....I am not holding my breath.
    I am reminded of a forum for a rock band where the band's manager occasionally drops in to interrupt forward-looking speculation based on a band member's pronouncements by saying "never listen to the band."
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

He also said he never wrote a sequel to one of his books until he wrote Dr Sleep. I guess he wasn’t counting dark tower series and black house.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Ha...it's true he did say that....and I corrected him in Toronto and reminded him of a book he wrote called Black House.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Ha...it's true he did say that....and I corrected him in Toronto and reminded him of a book he wrote called Black House.
    I knew it was you! And we both agreed it was a funny story! That’s why I had to tell it!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I've just visited the website:

https://secure.grantbooks.com/
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3