Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephen King End of Watch Book Tour Dates

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    Not bad! I'll be making the 6 hour drive to NM for this one.
    5 hours to Albuquerque for me. I hope to make it.
    I'll save you a place in line!

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Nashville!!!!
    Awesome! only 3.5 hr drive for me......

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Not bad! I'll be making the 6 hour drive to NM for this one.
    5 hours to Albuquerque for me. I hope to make it.
    I'll save you a place in line!
    I will plan to be at NM as well. This will be fun!

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Likely Tulsa for me, though I might still play with a couple other options. It's a relief to know that I'll be able to complete the 2/3's complete set somewhat easily, I was sweating whether I'd be able to afford an End Of Watch at what I paid for Mr. Mercedes.

AstroDad, if you're coming through Dallas, and don't mind the company, perhaps we can carpool?
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post

AstroDad, if you're coming through Dallas, and don't mind the company, perhaps we can carpool?
    If I go and I drive I will definitely let you know, but SW has some pretty decent fares right now, looks like I could fly round trip for $220 or so. That sounds worth it over 16 hours of driving to me lol.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Nashville will be the one I am aiming for!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Jersey City is about 2 hours from me. The event is on a Tuesday, so traffic driving there will be a nightmare. Have to wait until more details appear. The one in PA is out near Pittsburgh. Other end of the state for me.
    It's about the same for me... we must live fairly close to each other??... maybe we can go up together?
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Gotta be Jersey City for me

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd love to go to the Dayton one, but I just don't know if my health would be good enough.

John

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd love to go to the Dayton one, but I just don't know if my health would be good enough.

John

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

That Iowa City one is looking mighty tempting ... only about five hours away and I've never been to a King event

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I wonder if there's been a mad rush ordering End of Watch slipcases from CD yet.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    Disappointed there's no New England appearance - but I'm glad for the fans in those places that they're getting some attention...obviously, they're outside the literary mainstream.

But yeah, the value of the signed book won't be that high....that's a lot of books that will be floating around.
    Agreed, I'm in NE too but I'm also glad that these places get a chance as well. He did some in Maine the last couple of years(went to the Portland Revival one)so it's good he's showing fans from all over some love. I honestly don't know that I would do another signing anyway. I have his signature on a few things and to wait in line for 5-6 hours to get tickets for essentially a 10 second encounter, eh. What I would like to do is go to a speaking event. He spoke briefly at UMO a couple of years back for the Ghost Brothers tour but not very long. I'd like to hear him go for an hour or so and hear a reading. That I haven't been able to witness yet!
    I'm happy for everyone that goes!

P.S. PA would be the closest to me, if anyone sees what they're doing when the details come out please give me a shout out as I don't always have time to be on the net. If it's a meet and greet/speaking engagement that may have to come to fruition

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For King signings does he ever allow people to bring books to sign that aren't the ones being promoted?
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    For King signings does he ever allow people to bring books to sign that aren't the ones being promoted?
    not anymore I hear....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    When he is promoting a specific book, it's rarely/never allowed.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Depending on details, Reno is the easiest for me. ~200 miles away. A comfortable 3.5 hour drive.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Sewickly? ha! Romero must live there or something.

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Iowa City is the closest for me...
    Will have to go...
    5 hours by car

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Sounds like members are going to be spread across the country. I think people found out that following King around on a tour (Revival) can be fun, but ultimately not extremely profitable.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hmm, 12 straight days without a break?! Do you think these might be Reading/Speaking spots with luck of the draw presigned book events? Depending on the size of each event, this just sounds incredibly optimistic if they are signings.

I'd definitely consider roadtripping up with any of the Texas/I-35 folks to the Tulsa event as details emerge.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Sounds like members are going to be spread across the country. I think people found out that following King around on a tour (Revival) can be fun, but ultimately not extremely profitable.
    I really enjoyed the intimate affair in Maine last summer. GREAT way to meet a lot of members and it was a great get away for me and the wife. I think your right.. with the 12 dates you won't get members all in the same place at all. Still lots of meet ups for sure.. VERY JEALOUS!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

There could be >4,800 signed EOW's when it's all said and done.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I hope everyone has fun! There is nothing close enough for me.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    There could be >4,800 signed EOW's when it's all said and done.
    Agree RF.. I was just using the simple math of 300 books per venue and it is 3600++++. The market will be saturated. The value of Mercedes will go up too I think.... $800ish... Finders... $450ish EOW... $150ish.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast