Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Brian861

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Love both editions, Brian, especially the Buick 8 gift.
    The lettered of that title was my very first lettered (King) ever.

sk
    Nice, Siep! Doubt I'll ever own a lettered SK.
    But of course you will, Brian. No doubt about it!
    (No kidding.)

sk

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, can’t wait to see what it looks like when you are done.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    But of course you will, Brian. No doubt about it!(No kidding.)sk
    Hope springs eternal my friend, Siep!

Quote Originally Posted by racerx45 View Post
    Very cool, can’t wait to see what it looks like when you are done.
    More like "if" lol.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A dedicated room, excellent. I bet in 6 - 12 months that room will be all done, full of deep and broad shelves, bursting with SK traycases.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    A dedicated room, excellent. I bet in 6 - 12 months that room will be all done, full of deep and broad shelves, bursting with SK traycases.
    So you'll be flying in next week then, Peri .

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So you'll be flying in next week then, Peri .
    It's taken me one month to make bookshelves. From IKEA!

Country
    Country Flag

It's taken me one month to make bookshelves. From IKEA!
    Well, you did give yourself a 12 month window for my project .

Country
    Country Flag

True! Man, it's probably worth my while to hit the US and do your shelves. I could harvest Betts and all the other dealers and save on a ton of postage!

Country
    Country Flag

True! Man, it's probably worth my while to hit the US and do your shelves. I could harvest Betts and all the other dealers and save on a ton of postage!
    Oh you'd have a ton to do before you even could think about starting on the shelves. Drywall, mudding, painting, concrete staining, then you might be able to get to the shelves .

True on the postage. Oversized stuff suitcases are probably cheaper to fly than the postage. I sent a mate from down under 4 books and it cost almost $100. Nuts!

Country
    Country Flag

To be continued..........

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

To be continued..........

Hahaa... Awesome. That was my dining room table yesterday. SHOW ME THE HARVEST! PS - Also, got the Talisman - yes, price on DJ.

Country
    Country Flag

Good deal on The Talisman. Think I'll hang out awhile and see if maybe David comes up with one at some point. Of the Random House type that is.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

WOW.. lol get some packages buddy? lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

A few, Kris over the last week or so .

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Adult Xmas! Love it

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Let's see what you got.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Adult Xmas! Love it

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Stop teasing us, Brian. There's at least 12 boxes there!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Let's see what you got.
    Nothing really too exciting, Paul. But all new-to-me stuff

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Stop teasing us, Brian. There's at least 12 boxes there!!!
    LOL, Jon. Soon, my friend. Some will have to wait to get posted until I get their counterparts .

Country
    Country Flag

Recent Remarque wins from the HF auctions:

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Remarques, Brian. You have an impressive Remarque collection.

Country
    Country Flag

The UKs are all new-to-me. I enjoy shooting them with their US mates for my thread. These were acquired from Cook, David (Betts), and Amazon. Jon, you might have been the one who helped me acquire the Mr. Mercedes WH Smith Variant. I honestly don't remember,

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Very nice Remarques, Brian. You have an impressive Remarque collection.
    Thanks, Jon! I'm a sucker for both Remarques and slipcases for reasons I can't explain. I can't stop buying either!

Country
    Country Flag

And the Revival B&N Variant DJ. Obtained off eBay. The DJ is really nice but the book had a pretty good lean to it. I picked up an almost perfect copy yesterday from a local bookstore and switched out the DJs.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast